Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 3

Andy's Pov.

I was caught in a trance, I couldn't look away. His body, his shirtless body. I should be used to this, he's always shirtless on stage.. He was so beautiful. I didn't realize that I was staring until Jake snapped his fingers in front of my face. I was so embarrassed. I felt blood rush to my cheeks. I hid behind my hair to hide my embarrassment. I let Jake explain to Ashley what was going on, and I left the room to go back to my bunk.

Ashley's Pov.

I wasn't listening to Jake when Andy passed by to go back to his bunk. I just smiled and watched him, he was just so perfect. I want him to be mine, but I could never tell him that. What would he think? What would he say? I don't know if I want to find out.. In the midst of my thinking I felt a hand strike my cheek. "FUCK!!! What the hell Jake?!" "What? You weren't listening to me. Don't ask for me to explain something if all you're gonna do is stare at Andy." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Look, Ash, it's a little obvious." I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment, and I walked away quickly as Jake giggled silently behind me. Oh my God, was it really that obvious? Has Andy noticed?! I smiled at the thought of Andy. He's so beautiful and perfect. I would give anything to kiss his soft looking lips. I love the thought of holding him in my arms. I am truly in love with this man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh short chapter, sorry. Its really hard to think of a long chapter. Also I'm considering adding Juliet in this story, should I?