Status: updates will probably be sporadic ~IM SUPER SORRY!~

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Chapter 7

Alex could practically feel the heat radiating off of Jacks cheeks as he inched towards the younger, but Jack remained still, in a complete daze as to what was happening before him, his silly little noggin not registering that the boy he was becoming infatuated with was initiating a kiss. That was, until, the elder cautiously swiped his thumb over his cheekbone bringing him out of his little world. His eyes fluttered shut and closed the remaining distance between the two; Alex’s own soon following after and tilting his head just slightly to the right, making sure that their noses wouldn’t bang together, because that would surely ruin the moment.

And then they collided.

A soft press of one pair of plump pink lips, against another. Jack swiftly moving his hand to the elders hip, scrunching his hand up in his hoodie whilst the other still clung onto the now empty polystyrene cup. Alex’s hand moving round to clasp the short, fluffy hairs at the nape of the youngers neck.
They stayed like that for a couple of seconds, just an innocent kiss shared between two best friends with hidden feelings for the other that were finally seeing the light of day.
The taste of Jacks lips was addicting, That mixture of the sweetness for the hot chocolate and his natural salty tang was enough to get him pushing just that little bit harder before reluctantly pulling away, resting their foreheads together trying to catch their breath.
And then it sunk in. What the hell did he just do? He just kissed Jack. His best friend for so many years. He just kissed him and he kissed right back their whole situation had just changed. And then Alex’s breathing picked up, everything was moving too fast, he felt like he was going to be sick and Jack felt a mile away not with his head resting against his.

And then Alex was was stood up and sprinting.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN....

Aloha friends!I'm sorry it's been so long and this chapter is so short. It's kinda been written for a while and I've wanted to make it longer but I felt like that was a fairly good point to leave it on idk. How was everyone's christmas and new year?! good I hope! I have no idea if anyone is still going to read this story but if you are thank you :') As always I have absolutely no idea when the next chapter will be up but hopefully it wont be in 5 months :D. Thank you all for the lovely comments, as im sure you can tell I took your advice and left for a while ; I definitely think its helped. I still have no idea where its going but it'll definitely go somewhere. again im sorry for how short it is omfg ((((its like 325 words oh dear))))