Status: Trying my best, new on this.

This Is Not What It Is

Sign here please

Today is a very important day, I'll be signing my final contract.

My dad had prepared all. The name of my company will be Eminor.

I'm actually really exited I really can't wait to start workings I have some ideas of what I want; I really want to start getting involved in all the music industry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 9am I need to be ready at 11am, the driver will take me to my father building. Around 1pm I'll be the owner of Eminor.

But, first I think I need to take my breakfast, as I walk to the kitchen I could see my brother reading something.

"What are you doing Tom? You should be in the school!" I told him.

"Eli you don't go to school, so please don't tell me what to do!" He shout to me.

"We'll, that's why I'm telling you this, because I care about you. But we'll you are right, I'm not going to tell you what to do. But at least tell me what are you doing?"

"I am preparing for an audition" he told me.

I sat in he chair next to him and start reading some papers.

"I think is a good character" I told him.
"Yes I know, mom would be proud if I get it" he told me excited.
"She is always proud of you. You are the favorite!" I smild to him.
"Shut up! That is a lie, she just "love" me because I want to be an actor, like her. And dad... He don't even talk to me" he show some kind of sadness.

I hug him.

"Don't say that! They both love you and I love you more. But now I need to get ready. I need to take a shower and get dress and make up and blah blah blah"

He started to laugh.

"I love that! When you laugh! But now you should continue practicing" I said as I prepared a bowl of cereal.

I take the cereal to my room. I ate and the put the bowl in my table. I entered to my bathroom, took away my clothes and got into my tub.

While I was relaxing I took my iPhone and decided to check twitter. I look to new followers and I read his name "Kellin Quinn".

I put my iPhone away. I realize that I didn't know anything about Kellin. When we broke up we got compleaty apart. I just knew that now he had a daughter and I knew that because my brother told me. Maybe I could DM him soon.

I finished cleaning myself and went to my bedroom. I took some clothes and I decided to wear this.
When I finsh getting dress I could hear my father´s voice... I went downstair and he was watting for me.
"You look great darling" He say giving me a hug and smiling.
"Thanks dad, you too" I give a big smile to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrive to Eminor´s buildig we went inside, the place was awsome. I absolutely adore it.
We went to de conference office. About 15 people were waiting for us.
"Elizabeth, Robert welcome" The lawyer said.
"All you have to do is sign here please, both of you" The other laywer said to us.

We both sign and the someone took a picture.
At the end, all of us went to celebrate to a famous restaurant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To Eminor, my beautifull daughter, I love you so mucho"
"Cheers!"

Everybody was celebrating, but I relly needed a cigarette; so I went outside.

I crossing the entrance when my heel got stock in the door frame. I was going to stand up when I felt someone helping me to stand up.
When I get up from the floor I could see the most wonderful eyes; amaizing blue with that special bright.
"Wow, that was good. Are you okey?" He said.
When I watch him smiling I just can say I died inside. He was just perfect.
"Yeah, yeah, sorry" I said kind of nervous.
"Why do you apologize?" He said taking me to bench.
I sit on the bench and just smile to him
"Good" He just smile and look to another direction.
I was going to say my name.
"By the way I´m Andy" He look back to me.
"Effy" I smile to him.

I watch people walking outside the restaurant.
"Sorry, but I really need to go" I stand up.
"Give me your number at least" He holding my hand.
"If destiny want´s us to meet again, You don´t need my phone number" I gave him a smirk.
He raised an eyebrow and laugh saying "Okey, I can´t wait to see you again".
I continue walking and entered to my car.
Image