Status: *ON PAUSE*

Unexpected Adventure

Oh Boy.

The next morning I woke up to noise in the kitchen. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom then head to the kitchen. I walk in and see Eleanor making some food. She obviously didn't hear me come in because she just kept doing what she was doing.

“Good morning Eleanor.” I say while leaning against the door frame. She jumps in surprise and drops the pan she is holding. I caught the pan before it hit the ground.

“Holy crap! Don’t sneak up on me!” Eleanor screamed while clutching her chest. I laughed at her and handed her the pan back. She snatched the pan from me and turned back around to resume what she was doing.

“What are you making?” I asked her. Not getting a response from her.

“Are you ignoring me?” I asked with a pout. Still getting no response from her, I get up and sit on the counter next to her. I just sit there and stare at her. I can tell she doesn't like it so I continue to do it. She moves around the kitchen and I keep staring at her.

“Ok I can’t take it anymore! Quit staring at me!” Eleanor said with a pout. I laughed and got off the counter.

“I’m sorry for scaring you. Do you forgive me?” I asked while hugging her and giving her my best puppy dog pout. Eleanor looked at me and groaned.

“What?” I asked looking at her funny

“Your pout is evil! It’s worse than Harry’s!” She said pointing a finger at me. I once again laughed at her reaction.

“Ok sure. So did you sleep well?” I asked her with a smile. She rolled her eyes at me.

“Why yes I did. After I made it to my bedroom.” She said while sticking her tongue out at me. I stick my tongue right back out at her.

“So I heard that you stayed up pretty late talking to my boyfriend.” She said with a smirk while she
continued to cook food.

“Why yes I did. I also met Harry it was quite an experience. I can see why they are so fun to hang around with.” I say with a smile.

“I heard about that to. I also heard that he made you blush a lot.” She said as she sat the food down in front of me and took a seat across from me. I blushed and started to eat the food in front of me. This reaction made Eleanor squeal and bounce in her seat.

“That is so cute! I think you and Harry would make such a cute couple….” She started to say

“Whoa back up there who said anything about him and I being a couple. I never even had a boyfriend! I much rather not get one while I’m here either because I’ll just have to leave anyways.” I say all rushed the blush still on my face.

“YOU NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND?!” Eleanor all but screeched at me. I think my blush just got worse.

"Is that so hard to believe?" I mumbled looking down at my food.

“Yes it actually is really hard to believe. Any guy would be lucky to have you. They should be jumping at the chance to be with you!” She told me

“Well that’s not what guys think in America.” I mumbled. I picked up my plate and took it to the sink.

“Taylor...” Eleanor said

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore El. Please.” I said with a shaky voice. She doesn't say anything for a while.

“Well get ready I’m taking you to see London.” She said with a smile. I smiled back at her as she left the room. The moment she was out of the room my smile fell. I sigh and head to my room to get ready for the day. Once I was done I head to Eleanor’s room. Just as I was about to knock on her door I heard talking.

“You can tell she’s insecure Lou! I don’t know what to do. She doesn't see what I see in her. Any guy should be lucky to have her and she doesn't believe that.” Eleanor said in a hushed voice. I couldn't hear what Louis said to her but it seemed to have calmed her down because I couldn't hear her anymore. Not wanting to wait for her to finish talking to Louis I knocked on the door.

“Come in.” She said. As I walk in she hang up the phone.

“So are you ready to go out?” I asked with a smile. Eleanor and I spent most of the day out in London. It was getting late when Eleanor and I stopped at a coffee shop.

“I had a good day Eleanor. Thank you for taking me out of the apartment today.” I tell her as we sit down with our coffee.

“No problem. It was nice to get out.” She said. It looked like she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

“I hope you don’t mind but I gave Louis your number….” She said looking down

“That fine Eleanor. I don’t see why I would care.” I told her. She just looked at me.

“This is Louis we are talking about. He will probably annoy you all the time. He will give your number to Harry and probably the other guys too. They will never leave you alone!” She said dramatically. We stare at each other before we started laughing really hard. We got odd looks but we didn't care.

“Yea you are right. I’m surprised he hasn't called or texted me.” I said. At that moment my phone rang. I looked at my phone and didn't recognize the number.

“Is this Louis number?” I asked Eleanor as I showed her my phone. She nodded her head yes with a smile.

“Ello? I say in some weird accent. Eleanor tried not to laugh.

“Um is this Taylor?” Asked Louis

“Um there iz no um Taylor here me so sorri.” I said again in the accent. Eleanor was literally on the floor silently laughing.

“Oh I’m sorry for bothering you.” Louis said as he hung up. Eleanor and I started laughing so hard. We heard a ringing and looked up at each other. It was her phone ringing.

“Hey Louis.” She said as she put her phone on speaker.

“Babe what number did you give me some random lady answered the phone number that you told me was Taylor's.” Louis asked Eleanor.

“I gave you the number that Taylor gave me. Louis are you sure you didn't dial the wrong number?” Eleanor asked him with a smirk. I smirked right back at her.

“Yea I’m positive that I dialed the right one. I’ll have Harry dial it right now and I will show you that it is some weird person’s number!” Louis said. I hurry up and put my phone on silent. I saw my phone light up with a different number than before so this must be Harry’s number. Eleanor and I look at each other in defeat. She hung up on Louis and I answered my phone.

“Hi Harry. Hi Louis.” I say as I put my phone on speaker.

“You guys are mean to me. What have I ever done to you?” Louis whined

“You called me a creeper. You deserved it Louis.” I told him. Louis and I started to bicker. It went on for a few minutes before Harry interrupted us.

“Ok guys enough of that. If I didn't interrupted you guys you would have went on forever.” He said. Louis and I went quite. Eleanor and Harry laughed at us. I was about to reply when I saw something in the corner of my eye. I look over and see a bunch of girls standing there looking and Eleanor and I. Well probably just Eleanor but you get the point.

“Um Eleanor I think we should leave.” I tell her interrupting what she was saying to the boys. The girls behind Eleanor seemed to have double in size.

“Why would we need to leave Taylor?” She asked me looking at me confused. It looked like the girl were about to pounce on us. I couldn't really say anything so I just pointed behind her. She looked behind her.

“Shit!” She said. The boys were trying to get us to tell them what was going on. Eleanor just hung up the phone. It was like the girls just kept coming in and we weren't even the boys. Eleanor took one look at me and I knew what she was saying. We slowly get up and then book it out of the little coffee shop. The girls scream and chase after us. You could barely hear our phone ringing like crazy over there screams. I could tell Eleanor was having trouble running because she was in heels.

“Take the heels off!” I yell to her

“No! These were not cheap!” She yelled back

“Would you rather be trampled to death or buy some new shoes?” I scream at her while running faster. I swear those girls chasing us should be in the Olympics or something. Eleanor reluctantly took off her shoes and started to run as fast as me. As we were nearing the flat I realized something.

“We are basically showing them where we live!” I yell

“Crap! Lets head to Louis’s flat they already know where he lives!” She yelled back at me as she changed direction. I followed her not really knowing where I’m going. We run up to this really nice building and bust in the doors. We rush for the elevator a then we realize that it could take too long to wait for the elevator. So we quickly make a run for the stairs. In the stairwell we here our phones still ringing as we get to the right floor. Eleanor already has the keys out I decide to answer Harry's call.

“Hello?” I asked out of breath while Eleanor tries to open the door.

“What the hell is going on Taylor?” Harry asked in a worried voice. I could hear Louis in the background. Before I could reply to him the elevator doors open and a bunch of screaming girls coming pouring out of it.

“Oh Shit! El hurry and open the door!” I tell her.

“I almost have it!” She tell me in a rush. She get the door open and we run in she slams it shut and locks the door just in time. I’m on the floor breathing heavy while still on the phone and Eleanor is standing looking at the door. You can hear the girls pounding on the door. Coming out of my shock I hear Harry and Louis calling my name.

“Yea I’m here.” I tell them

“What was that?” They both ask. I look at Eleanor and she’s still standing there looking at the door.

“It was….your fans.” I tell them slowly

“Wait what?” Harry asked

“It was your fans. We were sitting there talking to you guys and I saw something in the corner of my eye so I looked over and there was this group of girls. So I looked back at Eleanor to tell her that we need to leave and she asked why. I then pointed behind her. I looked with her when she looked back I swear it’s was like they tripled in size. So we stood up and started running because it look like they wanted to pounce on us. Eleanor started lagging behind me because she was running in heels. At first she didn't want to take them off but then she realized that she was going to get trampled by the fans. She took them off and we started to run a bit faster toward home. Then I realized that we were basically showing them were Eleanor and I lived. We decided to head to Louis's house instead because they already know where he lived. That’s about all that happened.” I tell them. It was silent for a little bit before Louis and Harry started asking me a whole bunch of questions. The girls were still screaming and pounding on the door.

“Guys?” I said. They just kept talking so I tried again. Still just kept talking.

“GUYS!!” I yelled and that shut them up.

“I don’t mean to sound needy or anything but do you know someone that could maybe get us out of here and to our own home?” I asked in a tired voice. That seemed to have made them realize that we still weren't in the clear.

“Louis is calling someone to come get you guys. Are you both okay?” Harry asked me in a calm voice.

“Beside the fact that my legs feel like they aren't there and Eleanor’s feet probably don’t feel too good. I think we are good.” I tell him. Eleanor looked at me weird.

“What?” I asked her. She didn't say anything but she did point to my leg. I looked down and what I saw almost made me pass out.

“Shit!” I say.

“What? What happened?” Harry asked trying not to sound worried. I didn't really know how to tell him what I was seeing.

“El.” Was all I had to say and then she took out her phone and dialed a number. I was still on the phone with Harry but since I was in shock I didn't really hear him.

“Yes I need an ambulance…” That was all I heard before my eyes got really heavy and I slumped against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get up! I was moving! Ss what are your thoughts on this one?