Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel!

Knocked Up

Chapter Three

Bopping her head to Van Halen's "Top Jimmy" while drumming her fingers on the steering wheel, Isabella turned into the school's parking lot for students. She took her bag from the passenger seat and climbed out of her car and locked it, before starting her walk to the school building her locker was in.

She put her bag in her locker before taking her math book and pencil out. She heard the bell ring as she walked towards the classroom they usually had math in, sidestepping students that were in a hurry to get to their own lockers and classrooms.

Isabella went to the place she usually sat at and dropped her book and pencil on the desk, sighing when the pencil fell on the floor. She bent down to pick it up, before jumping and gasping as she heard a voice right by her ear.

"Hi Bella", Jimmy grinned at her when she turned around to see who had scared her.

"Jesus, Jimmy", she put her hand over her heart, laughing a little. "You can't scare me like that."

"Seems like I can, though", he smirked a little.

"You know what I mean", Isabella smiled a little as she sat down. Jimmy sat down at the desk behind Isabella, and softly poked her shoulder after the teacher had started the class and called all the students' names up, checking the attendance of the class.

"Hmm?", Isabella hummed softly turning her head to show Jimmy he had her attention while still writing down a number.

"How did the talk with Brian on friday go?", Jimmy smiled at Isabella.

Isabella froze in her chair. What should she tell him? The talk hadn't gone well at all, and even though it was none of Jimmy's business, she didn't want to be rude and snap at him.

"Uh, you know. We just talked, nothing special really", she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, hoping that Jimmy wouldn't ask anything more about it.

"Ah okay, I just wondered, because he seemed so off and pissed off at band practice and when we asked him what it was, he just snapped at us that it was nothing. So I just wondered if it had something to do with the talk you had", he shrugged one of his shoulders a little, smiling shyly when Isabella turned around to look at him.

"Oh...", Isabella raised her eyebrows nodding a little. "I don't think he really cared about what I had to say to him, so I don't know if it has anything to do with it". It's definitely because of the talk she thought to herself, returning back to her book.

The morning went on like usual, and it was soon lunch. Isabella had eaten her lunch, but she hadn't really enjoyed it because of the loss of appetite she had in the mornings and around lunchtime thanks to her pregnancy.

She was sitting outside in the bright sunshine at one of the few round picnic tables doing her English homework she had neglected over the weekend when she had heard a few girls sit down at the table behind her.

She turned the music on her cellphone off and adjusted the earphones in her ears before resting her elbow on the table and putting her head in her hand, trying to overhear the girls talking after she had heard Brian Haner being brought up in their conversation. Their conversation seemed much more interesting than her English essay on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet she had been working on.

"So we went to Ruby's Diner, nothing too fancy, and we ate dinner there before taking a walk on the beach. It was so romantic with the sunset and all, and he looked absolutely gorgeous, like always. But anyways, we went back to my place and started making out on the couch. I felt him start getting hard when we were fooling around so I asked him if he wanted to go upstairs, and he actually carried me up to my bed and we started undressing each other-"

Geez, breathe woman Isabella smirked shaking her head a little to herself, looking down at her hand as she flexed it. This girl could really go on and on without taking a breather.

"-so I started rubbing him, and then he says 'I can't do it', and I'm like 'you're rock hard, of course you can do it', to which he answers that he's got 'too much shit on his mind', and then he starts dressing and says he's sorry before leaving. So I just sit there, literally half naked and confused as I hear him drive away down the street. So much for that romantic evening", Isabella heard the girl sigh when she was finished telling her friends about her date.

So that's why Brian is being all snappy and pissed off around his friends. He hadn't gotten any on his date Isabella thought, snorting to herself. But then her thoughts wondered off. Had her talk with him had anything to do with him not being able to sleep with that girl? Had she been the one to stop Brian Haner Jr's selfish and disgusting ways, where he slept with a girl and then never cared to talk to her after?

Shaking her head raising herself while gathering her books and pencil, she put her cellphone in her pants pocket before she walked inside to her locker, getting ready for her next class.

----------

"Band practice was awesome on saturday, dude! We killed it!", Matt said excitedly as he greeted Jimmy who sat at a picnic table outside the school buildings, working on a math homework that he had "forgot" to do over the weekend.

"Yeah, totally, man. And Brian's a great addition to the band, don't you think?", Jimmy asked looking up at Matt who had sat down to his left.

"If he stops acting like every little thing is wrong in this world, then yeah he is. Have you talked to him since saturday?", Matt asked, squinting at Jimmy as he held his hand over his eyes to shield them from the sun.

"Nah, haven't bothered. I think he just needs to cool off, you know?", Jimmy said going back to his homework. Matt nodded before putting his arms on the table to lean his forehead against them.

"Do you know why he acted like he did?", Matt asked after a few moments looking up at Jimmy from his arms.

"The girl probably wouldn't put out", Jimmy snickered when Matt laughed out loud. "No but I don't know. We all have our bad days", Jimmy shrugged his shoulder a little.

"Yeah, you're right", Matt said, looking out at all the students passing by the other students who sat outside at the other tables. His eyes landed on Isabella Sawyer as she walked away from a now empty table.

"Hey Jim", Matt started sitting up straight after stretching his arms in the air. Jimmy looked up from his books humming a soft "yeah?".

"Do you know what Bella Sawyer wanted Brian when she said she wanted to talk to him?"

"No, why?"

"Just wondering, that's all. They're not exactly friends and hanging out", Matt shrugged his shoulders.

"I talked to her this morning, but she said that he didn't care about what she had to say, so it was probably nothing important", Jimmy said, before greeting Brian and Zacky who joined them at the table.

They talked about everything and nothing for a while, joking around with each other like they always did when they had free periods together, Brian mostly just listening to his friends talk, not being in the mood for anything at the moment. Zacky was just about to say something, but got interrupted by Brian's date from last week.

"I just wanted to check up on you, I hope you're okay now", Taylor smiled sweetly as she put her hand on Brian's shoulder, before walking away with her giggling girlfriends.

"What was that about?", Zacky asked when he saw Brian's eyes darken as he glared watching the girls walk away.

"Nothing", Brian said through gritted teeth as he picked at the wooden table with his nails.

"What's got your panties in a bunch? You've been acting like a total dickhead every time I've seen you this past week. What's going on?", Matt said, finally having enough of Brian's bad mood.

"Nothing!", Brian raised his voice, looking at Matt. "I just... My date on friday night didn't end like I'd wanted it to."

"You're upset that your date wouldn't sleep with you? That's low, even for you, Brian", Matt said shaking his head at his friend.

"No, it's just... I couldn't have sex is all", Brian said looking down at his feet, not thinking about how that sentence had sounded.

"You couldn't get it up?!", Zacky leaned back gripping the table as he giggled like a little school girl.

"Shhh! People are staring!", Brian shushed him with wide eyes, embarrassed as he looked around at the other students who were smirking and laughing as they stared at Brian. Matt laughed throatily and Jimmy snickered at Brian, this was just too funny.

"So you couldn't get it up, huh? I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you do", Matt said when he had stopped laughing. Brian just glared at him, flipping him off.

"Not that it's any of your business, but I had no problem with getting it up, okay. I just wasn't in the mood", Brian said, looking down at the table as he started picking at it again.

"What, so you left the chick still having a boner?", Matt snorted. When Brian didn't say anything to defend himself and just kept looking down at the table, Matt and Zacky burst out in laughter again. Brian sighed rolling his eyes, as he started to bite on his ring finger nail on one of his hands. He had such immature friends.

"Well I sure have enjoyed this time with you, my dear friends, but I have a class with miss Big-Tits now", Jimmy said referring to his young, hot PE teacher as he raised himself after gathering his stuff together. He heard his friends laugh as he turned saying goodbye before leaving to go get his gym clothes. Oh how he loved his friends, he thought to himself smiling.