Status: 10/14/2020 - Currently being revised and a sequel is in the future! Chapters 1-3 are almost completely revised. c:

It's Not All What It Seems...

Looking For The End

“What do you mean?” My lawyer said as he closed his files.
I went to go walk over in a state of panic but was stopped by two asshole guards.
“No, you don’t understand! My girlfriend is pregnant!”
“Sit down.”
“No!”
“If you don’t sit down, I’ll cuff you to the chair. Sit your ass down.”
I looked over at Lindsey and saw her rush out of the room. I sighed and sat back in my chair to await the most agonizing ten minutes which would seem like a lifetime. I couldn’t stop thinking about Lindsey. What was wrong with her? I put my head back in my hands. What a disgrace my child has to be brought into... The baby won’t even have a dad because of me. It doesn’t even deserve a shit father like me.

“I need to talk to Lindsey.” I said as I turned to my lawyer. “I... need to see if she’s okay.”
“I’ll go see if she is... You wait here.” He said as he rushed out of the room. I watched him walk out then turned to stare at the judge’s platform. My chest feels as heavy as a pile of bricks sitting on my chest. I don’t even think what I’m experiencing is real. How can this be happening? Why did I fuck up?

“She’s in labor!” My lawyer said as he ran in.
“....What?” I asked as I turned, coming out of my guilty delusions.
“Your girlfriend. Her water just broke. Your mother is taking her to the hospital now.”
I just turned back to the window until the slam from the gavel awoke me from my daydream.

“Did you reach your verdict?” The judge asked as he turned to the jury. I looked over at the man who stood up in the jury and open this shit note. I can’t believe my fate is scribbled on that torn piece of shit paper.
“We the jury find the defendant, Robert McCracken, guilty.”
I wasn’t really moved by the jury’s’ findings. I turned to the judge to await my punishment... Prison, here I come. I looked up at the judge, wishing he’d give me the harshest of penalties. Do they still hang people? I’m expecting that for doing this Lindsey, my mom, and more importantly, my soon to be born child.

“I sentence you to a drug rehabilitation program and 100 hours of community service” The judge said before he slammed the gavel. “Court is dismissed.”

I sat back down in my chair.
“This is good!” My lawyer exclaimed as he turned to me. “They usually are harsh on drug possession... He must’ve liked you.”
“I can’t believe I did this to my child...”
“You’ll see him or her soon.” He said with smile. “It was a pleasure representing you, Robert.” He said as he held out his hand. I shook his hand and smiled vacantly. I looked up at the guards who were going to take me to a place I know a little too well... Rehab.

“Let’s go, McCracken.”
I sighed and stood up. While being escorted out of the courtroom, I looked up and saw someone whose sight made my stomach churn. Joseph. He gave me one of his fake fucking smiles as he walked to his fucking fancy-ass car. That fucker. I got in the cop car and looked out the window. I wish I never did this[.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all are having an amazing summer! This is the last of this story :c however, comment if you'd like to see a SEQUAL !!!:D