Status: Done

The Saints Can't Help Me Now

What To DO

A little while later, a purple Lambo pulls up in front of me and I quickly get inside.

“Uhm, hi.” Bam awkwardly greets me.

“We have a problem.”

“Do tell.”

“I will when we get back to my house.”

“Why can’t you tell me now?”

“Because I can’t!” I shout.

We stay silent the whole rest of the ride and we both stomp into my house and up to my bedroom. Bam plops down on my bed, making himself at home and I shut and lock my door.

He raises an eyebrow. “Is this some kind of secret sex escapade? “

I roll my eyes. “Far from it. I’m off sex.”

“But sex is amazing, especially with me.” He smirks.

I pace in front of him. “Your sperm is the problem, I fear. “

“There is nothing wrong with my sperm.”

I sign and lay on the floor. “There is when it finds it’s way to an egg and plants itself in my uterus.”

“Uhm, huh?”

He doesn’t understand. I sigh again. “Bam, I’m pregnant.”

I look at him and his mouth is open. He’s speechless for the first time in his life. I wait for him to speak, and after five whole minutes of silence he finally does. “My kid is in there?” He points to my stomach.

“Problem number two: I had sex with someone else.”

His face turns from shock to anger. “I’m glad you spent no time getting over me. Let me guess, Knoxville?” I nod. “It can’t be his, you just hooked up with him.”

My face turns red. “Actually, not true.”

He rolls his eyes. “Awesome, I even have competition for who knocked you up.”

“Oh shove it. Bam, what the fuck do I do?”

“Why are you asking me? It might not even be my kid.” He scowls.

“Can you get over yourself for one minute?”

He stands up. “Get over myself? How is any of this about me? My life was fucking fine before you swept in and started fucking with my feelings again. But no, not only MY feelings but Knoxville too. Before, I could just fuck around to get over you but now there’s a fucking baby involved and you best believe if that’s my baby I’m sticking around.” He walks out of my room and slams the door.

I continue to lay on my floor and begin to cry. This is too much for me. I’ve never been a whore, and now there are two possible fathers for the baby I didn’t even know was growing inside of me until today. I’ve always wanted a child, but not under these circumstances. The child will be young enough to be my brother’s sibling.

A little while later, Frieda and my mom come in my room to find me still laying there crying. They both sit down on the floor with me and I just straight up break the news to them. Neither of them were surprised, but my mom sympathized with me instead of being angry, which is one thing I’ve always loved about her.

I finally calm down and my mom gets serious with me. “Who have you told?”

“Bam.” I sniffle. “And he walked out. He wants to be involved if it’s his.”

Frieda lets an ‘aw’ slip out and I roll my eyes. “At least you are having the support.” She tries to reassure me.

“You need to tell Johnny.” My mom tells me.

“I know, but he’s going to be devastated. We just kind of made it official and now I’m pregnant with a child that might not be his.” I start crying again.

“If he loves you, he’ll be there for you no matter what.”

I hope so, because he’s the one I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Comments are appreciated and very much needed.