Status: I don't know where I'm going or what I'm writing but if you want it then I will.

Of Jack and Danny.

Hangover's a Bitch, Right?

My eyes flicker open, my gaze faced with the underneath of a bottom bunk.
"What?" I murmur in a sudden daze, my voice cracking from lack of use.  
Where the fuck was I? 
My gaze moves around the room, my forehead creasing in confusion. It's my room alright.. the one me and Danny share - but this was sure as hell not my bed.
It was at that point I decided it must be far too early for me to get up, that I must still be half asleep.
Turning over onto my side to face the wall I pull the covers up and over my head, trying to recall the memories of last night.
Drinking. Kissing.. more drinking. 
A sudden groan falls from between my lips as I bury my face into the pillow.
And puking.
No wonder I was feeling so disorientated this morning, my body was probably going to out me through hell for what I did to it yet again.
I heard the bedroom door open and close, a shuffle of footsteps approaching the bed that I was in and all of a sudden Danny's voice rung in my ears.
"Wake up, you lazy fucker." The grin on his face was evident from his tone.
I grunted, choosing not to respond.
Danny didn't seem to think that was a good enough response as he pulled the covers off my head and flicked my ear. "Up!" 
"Go away, Danny." I ordered him, curling my legs up and kicking at him. "I feel like shit."
"You bloody well should." My best friend retorted with absolutely zero sympathy towards me. "Seriously though, even Cam, James and Sam are up."
"Then go give them gold stars or something, leave me to sulk in peace."
"Benny, you have to get up." Danny sighed at my melodramatic display. 
"It's too early." I protested, looking up and managing to glare at him through sleepy eyes.
"Early?" He repeated, dissolving into a fit of giggles before shaking his head and pulling himself back together. "It's two in the afternoon, Ben."
I sat up suddenly, whacking my head on the bunk and swearing loudly.
"Wait a sec.." I said as I clutched my head, looking at Danny with a confused look. "What the fuck am I doing in your bed?"
In the time it took Danny to come up with his answer, I had already constructed fifty possible scenarios in my head. 
Maybe Danny and I had gotten really drunk and hooked up.. maybe I had been drunk enough to tell him exactly how I knew I was into guys.. 
"You were way to drunk to get up that ladder, you would've missed a step and ended up with concussion." Danny's voice interrupted my racing thoughts.
I actually had to fight to keep the look of disappointment off my face. Of course it was a reasonable explanation like that.. how could I have been so stupid to have even have.. dammit, Ben!
I chewed on my metal spiderbites, running my fingers through my hair and finally pulling my lips back into a grin.
"Thanks for having my back, Danny." I managed to say, punching him lightly on the shoulder before he rose to his feet.
"S'alright." He replied cheerfully, lifting his shoulders into a shrug and laughing. 
The male hovered in the doorway for a moment and I wondered if he was going to add something else, or if he was just checking to see if I was actually going to get my ass out of bed.
"By the way.." He finally began, his eyes glittering rather mischievously. "Did Sam look like he was good in the sack?"
I stared at Danny for a moment, wondering what the hell he was talking about. 
Then finally the memory clicked into place.
"Danny!" I yelled at him, kicking in the pounding in my head as I shouted. "You wanker, I didn't need to remember that." I grabbed one of the pillows off the bed and flung it at him. He'd already ducked out the room by that point so the pillow hit the door with a feeble 'fwump'.
I led back against the rest of the pillows, gazing up at the bunk above my head. Turning over once again, I buried my face in Danny's pillows.
I couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever jacked off in here.

"Morning, sleeping ugly." Cameron greeted me from the kitchen, smirking at me from behind his coffee cup.
I wearily flipped him off, pulling open the cupboard and scrabbling through it to find some aspirin. 
"You look like shit, Ben." James commented rather unhelpfully raising his eyebrows.
"And I feel it." I muttered, closing the cupboard and resting my head against it with a groan.
Somebody tapped on my shoulder, causing me to look around too quickly and set my headache into bitch mode.
"Look for these?" Danny asked, holding out two aspirin in one hand and a glass of water in the other.
I blinked at him for a moment or two, my mouth falling open. Fuck, he really was perfect. How did he do that?
"T-thanks." I stammered, popping the tablets into my mouth and washing them down with the cold, clean water. My head was still feeling a little fuzzy but it was a vast improvement. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not too sure what this is here for, but have a chapter! c:
I just want to add sorry for any really obvious typos or mistakes with grammar, I'm typing these on my iPod at 2am because I can't sleep. XD