Status: I was going to use this for camp NaNo WriMo, but I loved the idea to much to let it sit for that long.

A Human and a Cyborg? Never!

Chapter two

My breath hitched as the eyes took in my every move. They seemed to scrutinize me, looking for any flaw-any weakness. They seemed to question if I was a threat, and I wanted to scream 'I'm in the same boat as you', but all words seemed to slip from my mind.

The figure started to move towards me and my throat went dry, but when the figure came out into the light I almost laughed in relief. I was a girl around my age. Though I was glad she wasn't some crazy killer cyborg, her grey eyes still took me unnervingly. I looked her over as she took me in. Her thin, bony body was covered by a white gown, matching my own, platinum blonde hair surrounded her dirty face. She had high check bones, which I noticed were covered with a smattering of freckles, a button nose, and thick lashes framed her steely-grey eyes. I looked at her left wrist to see a tattoo much like my own-her wrist held the number 38972676, while mine was 90000655.

I heard someone ask, "who are you," before realizing the hoarse, cracked voice was my own.

Her grey eyes bore into me, "I'm Kiki, or as the robots call me, prisoner 38972676."

**Kiki's POV**

I sat in the dimly lit corner of the room incase one of those power hungry robots came in. A white hospital gown, that was mandatory for all slave trade prisoners to wear, hung off my boney body. I poked my protruding hip bone and scrunched my nose in disgust. How could anyone stand to be this skinny? I just don't know why the robots would starve us before being sold.

I was taken away from my thoughts as I heard the haunting metal footsteps come towards the door. I pushed myself into the corner and let my blonde hair fall in front of my face, hiding it.

The door opened and the room was lit up with a glow from the outer room. I peeked from under my lashes to see a robot drag in an unconscious girl and leave her on the ground. When he left I didn't dare move towards her. The only thing about her I make out was the white gown which hung to her body, and was identical to my own.

I didn't know how long it had been when she finally woke up. From the corner of the room I saw her sit up and assess where she was, and I was finally aloud a good look at her. Her long dirty-blonde hair was tangled from abuse and fell to her waist. She look confused as she looked around, eyes widening as her eyes met mine. I stepped into the light so I could get a better look. I looked her up and down, taking in her green emerald eyes, plump red lips, and white, pale skin. My eyes darted down to the prisoner I.D. tattoo, much like mine, on left wrist.

She opened her mouth and spoke, the words coming out hoarse and cracked, "Who are you?"

I found myself replying, "I'm Kiki, or as the robots call me, prisoner 38972676."
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writing this. :D I have great ideas with Kiki, because she a side character that is going to be interesting to develop. P.s I would appreciate it if you tell me if you find anything wrong.