Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

You're different

Walking to the coffee shop was distressing. My stomach was tied in knots and I felt kind of sick. I was really anxious to meet him, and I didn’t even have a reason as to why. It was stupid, really. I’d never been one to fall fast and hard. I didn’t know anything about this boy, and so far he had already freaked me out twice. But despite all that, I still couldn’t get him out of my mind, I still got butterflies in my stomach when I thought about him, or even heard his name. Tony had asked me what it was that had gotten into me. I kept asking myself the same question as I walked along the road towards the coffee shop. What had really gotten into me?

I arrived at the coffee shop more nervous than ever. My hands were shaking, and my palms were sweating. I looked around the coffee shop, but no Kellin was to be seen. No wonder though, because it was still only 10:45am. So I had 15 minutes to calm down my nerves. Lucky I was standing in the middle of a coffee shop then, eh? I ordered my coffee, and sat down at the same table me and Kellin sat at yesterday. I dried my hands off at my jeans, and I drank my coffee up in a second. I went to order a new one when Kellin walked through the door. He waved at me and smiled shyly. I waved back as he walked over to me. “Hi.” He grinned. I waved again, not really knowing what to say. Normally, I would say hi. That was the thing you were supposed to say when someone greeted you. But I was just too damn awkward to say shit. I’d been so nervous, and I was still nervous. I sighed loudly, and ordered my coffee. I went to sit down when Kellin suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at his touch. “Wait in line with me? Don’t wanna be alone.” He pleaded. I couldn’t help but giggle at how adorable and childish he was being. “Sure.” I smiled. It wasn’t until he let my hand go to get his money that I noticed that we had been holding hands the whole time waiting in line. Damn, I must’ve dazed out. I needed to get myself together and stop being so…me.

We sat down, and started sipping at our coffees. Our eyes locked the whole time. I could stare into his eyes for ages; they were such a beautiful color. “I’m glad you still want to hang out with me.” Kellin blurted out. I was a little taken aback by that, and I shook my head. “Why wouldn’t I?” I questioned. Honestly, I knew why I wouldn’t. He was kind of creepy, he did follow me all the way home, and he didn’t wear shoes. He mumbled things to himself occasionally and the last time we met it ended up with him running away and freaking out over something. I guess most people wouldn’t even contact him in the first place after the…note incident. But I was mesmerized by his beauty and I simply couldn’t help myself. I craved seeing his face, hearing his voice, being in his presence. I craved it, and I couldn’t help it. Kellin shrugged and took a sip of his coffee. “I guess most people would’ve ran off by now.” He smiled sadly, and shrugged again. So, we agreed on that. “I’m not most people though, I’m Vic.” I smiled, trying to enlighten the mood a little bit. He chuckled, and nodded. “I like you, Vic. You’re different.” He smiled shyly towards the table and I couldn’t help myself but tilt his chin up so he met my eyes. I smiled softly at him and took his hand. “I like you too, Kellin. You’re also kind of different.” I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SHORT. I didn't have much time cause my mom kept nagging me about getting her laptop back and I promised an update tonight sooooo yeah
it may be kinda rushed and short but tomorrow there will be a long ass fucking chapter so yeS

short and rushed- better than nothin' if ya get mah drill
love u all
and thanks for the feedback everyone, i really really appreciate it xx