Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

Can I kiss you?

We sat at Fresh Pot and talked for hours. Literally. At 8:00pm they closed, so we were basically kicked out of there. I’d learned so much about Kellin, like how he was an only child, his father walked out on him and his mom when he was thirteen, and his mother lived across the country. He didn’t go to school; reason unknown. And he dreamed of being a famous singer or something like that one day. I believed he could do that, he had talent. Like serious talent. I could listen to him sing forever, or talk. Either is good.

We stood outside Fresh Pot now, after being practically kicked out. I’ll admit, I liked him a lot. In a very very short amount of time, this boy had made me fall for him, hard. And he was so oblivious to what he was doing to me. I had to resist the urge to kiss him every time he bit his lip, licked his lips or even looked me in the eyes. And I found it kind of funny that he didn't even know. Or depressing. Depends on how you look at it.

“I don’t really wanna go home.” Kellin admitted with a shy smile. I took his hand and squeezed it, “Me neither.” I pouted. We stood like that for a while, just looking at each other and exchanging shy smiles. I really didn’t want to leave Kellin, I wanted to be with him all the time. All day, all night. Then an idea struck me, I couldn’t help but smile at the thought. I ignored my reasonable side again, and gave in to my overly-obsessed-with-Kellin-side. “Hey, wanna stay the night at my place?” I questioned. Kellin grinned and nodded slightly, “I’d love to.” He replied.
We walked towards my house, fingers entwined and smiles plastered on our faces. We were both silent, but it was a comfortable silence. Not one of those awkward ones, where you wanted to run away from the whole situation. But it was a…well yeah, a comfortable silence. It was quite enjoyable.

When we arrived at my apartment, Kellin had no problem with making himself comfortable. As I kicked my shoes off, he had already found his way to the kitchen and was searching through my fridge. “Do you have nachos?” Kellin asked, his voice was kind of muffled because his head was practically inside the fridge. “Yeah. But they’re not in the fridge, silly.” I chuckled and made my way into the kitchen. I took out the bag of nacho’s and some cheese from the kitchen-cabinet, and turned to face him. “Hungry, eh?” I smirked. Kellin threw his arms in the air, “Yes!” He laughed. I giggled at how cute he was and started making the nachos as he made his way to the living room.

When I walked into the living room with the nachos in one hand and a bottle of cola in the other, Kellin had made himself comfortable with blankets and pillows, he was sprawled all over the couch, watching Cartoon Network. He sat up so there was room for me, and started digging in on the nachos. I giggled, once again, at how cute he was being. After half an hour of mindlessly watching the television and eating nachos, Kellin stood up. “Uh, can I use your shower?” He smiled and put his hands on his hips. The way he stood made him look too gay to function. It made me chuckle under my breath. I nodded, and showed him the way to the bathroom.

10 minutes later, Kellins slightly high-pitched voice echoed through the whole house, “Vic?” He yelled, a little louder than necessary. “Yeah?” I replied, as I stuffed my mouth full of nachos. “How does this work? Can you help me?” He questioned. I chuckled and made my way into the bathroom, only to find Kellin sitting on the floor with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I let my eyes roam over his body and damn, he was hot. “Like, I don’t get it. How do I turn it on?” He asked confused. He was so innocent and adorable, seriously. “You’ve never used a shower before?” I asked. It was meant jokingly, but Kellin shook his head no and looked at me with the most innocent and confused face I’d even seen. “What? You've never used a shower?” I asked, a little caught off guard. Never used a shower? Didn’t he shower? Like ever? “Nope.” He popped the ‘p’ and stood up, his towel slipping down slightly, exposing his hips. I bit my lip at the sight. Man, he was hot. Sighing, I went over to the shower and turned it on for him. I threw my hands in the air and laughed. “Tada!” I grinned. “Oh, thanks Vic!” Kellin said happily and slipped out of the towel, he was now completely naked and I didn’t know if I should look away and go, or stay and make sure he didn’t like…hurt himself or get shampoo in his eyes. Kellin stepped into the shower, and I just stood there, dumbfounded. “Should I go, or…?” I asked hesitantly. Kellin immediately shook his head and flailed his arms around. “No, don’t go. What if I die in here?” He said hysterically. “Oh, wha- Okay, I guess.” I smiled slightly and sat down on the bathroom floor. He was weird, like seriously fucking weird.

“Vic?” Kellin said after a while. I looked at him, and raised my eyebrow giving him a questioning look. “Uh, can you help me wash my hair like maybe?” He asked hesitantly, looking down at his feet. I didn’t really know what to say, or what to do. How was I even supposed to react? A really fucking hot guy was showering for the first time in my apartment, he didn’t want me to leave the bathroom because he was scared he was going to die in there, and now he wanted me to wash his hair for him? I shrugged, and started undressing. I stepped into the shower with him and took the shampoo bottle out of his hands, squeezed some out of it, and made a mental note that I had to buy more shampoo. I started to rub the shampoo into his hair, and he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I swear my dick twitched. But how could you blame me though? I was practically showering with a very mother fucking attractive guy.

After washing Kellins hair, I was about to step out of the shower again when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. We stood like that for a while, under the hot stream of water. His face was so close, I could practically smell his breath. If I pushed my lips out a little, they would touch his. This was driving me crazy. “Kellin?” I spoke up, and looked him in the eyes. “Yeah?” He replied. I glanced down at his lips and then back up to his eyes. “Can I kiss you?” I whispered, flickering my gaze down to his lips again. He answered my question by pressing his lips to mine gently. I swear, I felt sparks. My stomach did flip-flops and my heart was beating rapidly in my chest. He pulled away way too quickly for my liking, making me whimper. He smiled at me, and took my hand. I couldn’t stand it anymore. Nope. I crashed my lips to his hungrily. He tangled his fingers in my hair and I swear, if it was anyone but him touching my hair, I would’ve punched them in the face. I put my arms around his neck, pulling his body even closer to mine in the process. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. And he gladly let me in. Our tongues entwined with each other, and Kellin let out a quiet moan. I smirked against his lips and bit his bottom lip, making him moan again. Kellin pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck, I tilted my head back, closing my eyes. Kellin bit down just below my collarbone, and I let out a throaty moan. I could feel Kellin smirk against my skin. He bit down again at the same spot, sucking lightly, definitely leaving a hickey. I moaned loudly and tangled my fingers in his hair. I was fucking hard right now, and I knew Kellin was too. I could feel it. Literally.
Kellin kissed his way down my stomach, and stopped to suck and bite on my hip-bones. I was a moaning, panting mess by now, and I was so turned on I couldn’t really do anything else but moan. Without much warning, I could suddenly feel Kellins lips on my member, kissing all over it. My breath hitched and I tried to control my moans, without much luck though. Kellin ran his tongue over the tip and took me in his mouth. “Fu-fuck Kellin.” I groaned, and shut my eyes tight. I tugged slightly at his hair as he bobbed his head up and down. He ran his tongue up and down my member, kissed the tip and took me in his mouth again. He went faster and harder, until my knees went week and my whole body was shaking. “Ah, G-geez.” I moaned breathlessly as I tugged on his hair a little harder. “Ke-Kellin, I-Im gonna-“ I was cut off by my own moans and screams as I climaxed in his mouth. He swallowed, and stood up. He grinned at me and I leant on him, using him a support since my knees were too weak to hold me up. “Wow.” I breathed out, and smiled slightly. I suddenly felt really fucking tired and I struggled with keeping my eyes open. “You’re tired, go to bed and I’ll be out in a minute.” Kellin smiled, and almost pushed me out of the shower. I nodded slightly and yawned, not really thinking about the fact that Kellin had kind of a problem himself. I just decided that I’d make it up to him tomorrow, right now I was more focused on getting some sleep. Seeing as I’d barely gotten any in days.

I was half-asleep when Kellin walked into my bedroom in only his boxers, “Vic?” He whispered. I groaned in response and rolled over so I could see him. “Can I sleep with you?” Kellin pleaded, and how could I say no? “Of course.” I smiled sleepily, and moved over to make room for him in my bed. He lied down and wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his chest, and entwined my fingers with his. He kissed my forehead and started humming under his breath. I fell asleep instantly, dreaming of Kellin. Beautiful, gorgeous Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at writing smut but i tried for you
i guess ill get better with some time just be patient with me alright
thank you for like
not giving up on me
love you all ok xoxoxoxoxodiewshdfkdjh feedback is still highly appreciated
thank
i btw hope this makes up for the fact that chapter four was so short
the next chapters will probably be as long as this one or longer
updating tomorrow i prumiz