Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

Weirdo.

I'm still not entirely sure on how, what, or when. But somewhere along the road I fell for this skinny, blue-eyed, pale boy. And I fell hard. He's just so perfect, like how he sweeps his hair out of his eyes. Or how he has to pull his pants up all the time because they're way too big for his skinny frame. I find little things like that so adorable and it just makes him perfect. I don't give a fuck if he's homeless, he can live with me. I don't give a fuck if he's sick, or mental or whatever, I'll help him. I've fallen too hard to let silly things like that get in the way. It's not like I love him though, not yet anyway. But I like him a lot. A lot a lot a lot a lot. Like, a lot.

"Vic?" Kellin murmured, his voice muffled by my chest. We were laying in bed, cuddling. Him laying on my chest, and I had my arms wrapped around his tiny frame. "Mhm?" I hummed, and stroke his hair. "What happens now?" He said barely above a whisper. What happens now? Well, he's coming to live with me theres no doubt in that. I kissed his hair, and tilted his chin up slightly so he was looking at me. "You're going to live with me." I stated, smiling. Kellin blushed and looked down again. "What?" He giggled softly. "You're going to live with me. Im not letting my boyfriend live alone in a abandoned shed in the fucking forest. So today we're going to get your things. If you...like..have..things." I said that last part barely audible, realizing how rude that sounded. Kellin just chuckled though and linked our fingers together. "Okay."

We lied in bed for hours more than we planned on. The orignial plan was to get up right there and then, but neither me or Kellin wanted to let go of the comfortable-ness in bed with eachother. There wasn't much being said as we lied there, a couple jokes here and there and giggling. Kisses and soft whispers. Just the typical clichè stuff that couples do. We finaly got out of bed, and we both went to the bathroom to get ready. I let Kellin borrow some of my clothes, seeing as he had been wearing those jeans and that sweater for God knows how long. We ate breakfast, or more like, we threw food on eachother and ended up making out on the table. But whatever. I wasn't hungry anyway.

I made Tony pick us up again, because I couldn't be bothered to walk all the way to Kellins...house? Shed? Home? I don't know. Kellin fell asleep in the backseat rather quickly, I guess he was more tired than I thought. Tony kept glancing at me as he drove, looking a bit confused. When it was obvious that Kellin was asleep, because of the soft snores escaping him, Tony cleared his throat. "Dude?" He breathed, and glanced my way questiongly. I tugged nervously on my sleeves and looked down. How was I even supposed to explain? "Uh, yeah?" I replied. "Care to explain like...everything?" Tony spoke as he glanced from the road to me again. "Uhm, me and Kellin are dating?" I smiled sheepishly. Tony breathed out a laugh, and looked at me with a look that said 'Uh-duuh.' "I mean, well, uh..." I trailed off and tugged at my sleeves again. It's a habit of mine. I wasn't sure how to explain the whole thing. So I just told him from the start, leaving out certain parts. Wink wink. Or something.

"So he has schizophrenia?" Tony whispered, as I was done talking. "Yeah." I said sadly, and looked over my shoulder to see him still sleeping. He was curled up in his seat, his arm resting his chin and there was a little smile playing on his lips. "I wonder what he's dreaming of." I blurted out, and smiled softly at Kellin although he wasn't awake to see. "Probably you." Tony replied, grinning. I chuckled and hit him lightly in the shoulder. "No but, seriously. I bet he's dreaming of you. Look! He's even smiling!" Tony exclaimed, still grinning. I sighed happily and leant back in my seat. "You really like him, eh?" Tony questioned and glanced at Kellin in the view mirror. "Yeah." I breathed out, and smiled sheepishly. Yes. I did. I really liked Kellin. I liked Kellin a lot more than I originally planned on too. I didn't even plan on liking him, he just cast a fucking spell at me and I fell instantly.

When we got to Kellins....shed, Kellin was still asleep and neither me or Tony wanted to wake him up, so we walked in without him and let him sleep. The shed looked like it had been in a fire, and a hurricane, and as if Satan himself had chewed it and spit it out again. The door was off its hinges, and the windows were all broken. The roof had several holes in it, and the floor was covered in mold. As we made our way 'inside', Tony stumbled over some boxes and landed on the 'floor' with a loud thud and crack. The quality on this shed was amazing, really. It smelled like a mixture of mold and roadkill in there. How could Kellin live here? The though of Kellin, precious, gorgeous Kellin living here all alone for years and years gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach and I felt like crying. "Damn, this place. You should've been here last night, it was scary as fuck, man." Tony said quietly, as if he spoke any louder the whole thing would break and we would die. "I bet." I chuckled. Tony is always a little jumpy at night. It's hilarious. We looked around a little bit, picking up things that we believed might be important for Kellin to have. I stumbled over this one picture though, hanging on the wall over his 'bed' sorta thing. It was a picture of a woman with black short hair, pale skin and piercing blue eyes much like Kellin. She was wearing a light pink dress and she was beautiful. Her fingers were intertwined with someone elses but the rest of the picture looked like it was burned. It must be Kellins mom, and if I would guess, I'd guess that the person who originally was standing beside her was his dad. I took that too, I was sure Kellin would appreciate it. There wasn't much in there really. A few clothes, a pair of worn out TOMS covered in holes, that must be why he's not wearing shoes. Pictures, random belongings like bracelets and worn out band-posters, stuff like that. "Uh, Vic." Tony broke the silence that had settled as we were looking around. "What?" I replied as I put some stuff in the box I had brought with me. "I- I think you might wanna see this." I made my way over to where Tony stood and sat the box down. "See wha- Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
this may be kinda rushed and for that i am truly sorry
im sorry if theres any typos im too lazy to proofread
im still ill and sorry it took awhile and i didnt update yesterday blablabla
i just...lack of inspiration and im constantly tired you know
sorry
feedback is still greAT!!