Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

Come on baby, I want you.

I stormed out of the shed and made my way to car. I flung the door open to where Kellin was still asleep and shook his arm. "Off." I demanded, and pointed to his jeans. Kellin looked dumbfounded and rubbed his eyes, "What?" He muttered and gave me a questioning look. "Off." I repeated, my voice rising. Kellin took his jeans off, and threw his arms up in the air. "Are you going to rape me?" He questioned bluntly. Honestly, it made me even more angry. I used my phone light and studied his thighs. And yup, thats what I thought. White lines were running up his thighs, stopping at his hips. Why hadn't I seen them before? We had practically showered together. "Why the fucking hell?" I yelled and took a couple of steps back. Yes, I guess I was being kind of harsh with him. But I could not in a million years understand why this beautiful boy would hurt himself in any way. I don't really know why it made me so fucking angry, but I guess the sight of bloody razors scattered around on the floor surrounded by pools of blood made me kind of...scared. Or, really fucking scared. "I- I..." Kellin stuttered, looking confused and terrified. But honestly, I was terrified too. There was so much fucking blood in there, it made me scared out of my mind. "I stopped." Kellin finaly said, he was shaking and I could tell he was holding back tears. The sight made me soften a bit. I mean, I didn't mean to flip shit on Kellin because he had problems. It was just that I was so mother fucking scared. I didn't understand the consept of self-harming, I've never really understood. How could someone hurt themselves like that? How could someone as beautiful as Kellin hurt themselves like that? "Vic." Kellin's voice snapped me back to reality, he was looking up at me with big eyes, his bottom lip quivering. "I- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out like that. It just scared me. A lot." I apologized, and kissed his nose. Kellin just nodded and put his jeans on again. I guess I startled him a little. I'm such an idiot. "But...how did you..?" Kellin trailed off. "There's...blood and..stuff. Inside." I replied awkwardly. Kellin sighed loudly, and tilted his head back. "Fuck." He muttered, and facepalmed. "Sorry." He sighed, and sat up, his legs dangling. "No, don't worry. I'm sorry. I just...I've never really understood the consept of that. But I guess we all have different ways of dealing with pain?" I questioned more than stated, and looked at him apologetically. Kellin nodded slightly and folded his hands in his lap. "Yeah." He murmured.

The drive home was quiet, like really quiet. Too quiet for my liking. Tony was driving with a blank expression on his face, seeing as he was kind of startled from the sight of so much blood earlier. Kellin was asleep again, this time in my lap. And I was just mindlessly running my fingers through his hair and looking out the window. "You need to help this kid, Vic." Tony blurted out suddenly. He looked at me in the view mirror sternly. "I know." I replied, and looked down at the beautiful sleeping boy in my lap. Of course I was going to help him.

-------

There was one thing about Kellin's disorder that I kind of found adorable. Dont get me wrong, I would sell my soul to Satan if it could make him better. But, when Kellin was very tired, or hadn't taken his pills, his speech was 'disorganized'. It was so adorable how he would talk. He was like a 5 year old, and it made my heart flutter at how adorable he was. "Vic." Kellin whined, and tilted his head back. We were lying on the couch, watching a movie. "Kellin." I whined back jokingly, and poked his cheek. Kellin pulled at face at me and stuck his tongue out. "Hungry." He stated, and pointed to his stomach. "I swear to God, you're like a five year old some times." I chuckled as I made my way to the kitchen. "What do you want?" I yelled. I could hear Kellin singing 'What do you want from me' by Adam Lambert as he too made his way to the kitchen. I laughed at how childish he was being. "Nachos!" Kellin exclaimed and sat down on the floor. "Of course." I smiled, and started getting things from the kitchen cabinet. The night was basically just spend cuddling on the couch with nachos, movies and jokes. Kellin made me really happy. Like, genuinely happy. I hadn't felt like that in a while. And I could tell that he was happy, too. His smile was so genuine, and wide. And perfect, of course.

Going to bed was the best thing about all day. I was really fucking tired, Kellin too. Or so I thought, until I felt soft kisses on my neck, and Kellin's cold hands running up and down my torso. "Kellin." I whined, and rolled over so my back was to him. This didn't stop him though, he rolled over too, so now we were spooning. He kept kissing my neck, his hands trailing down my spine. He nibbled at my earlobe and whispered in the most seductive tone he probably could manage, "Come on baby, I want you." I swear, my dick twitched. I rolled over to face him again, and he smirked. I pushed him down on the bed and collided my lips with his as I straddled him. I grinded against him, hard. Rubbing our hard on's together. Kellin moaned loudly at my actions and gripped my shoulders tight. He tilted his head back and I took the opportunity to kiss his neck. I kissed down to his left collarbone, and bit down hard at a spot right above it. Kellin gripped my shoulders tighter and his breath hitched in this throat. I licked the spot to sooth the mark I had left, and continued my way down Kellin's pale body. I stopped right above Kellin's boxer briefs and looked at him, kind of asking for permission. Kellin nodded slightly and closed his eyes again, tilting his head back. I hooked my fingers in the elastic of his boxers and pulled them off of him. Kellin gasped as his throbbing member was set free from his tight boxers. I grabbed his member and flicked my wrist a couple of times before taking him in my mouth. All at once. Kellin practically screamed as I bobbed my head up and down, he tangled his fingers in my hair and tugged lightly. "Oh g-god." He moaned. I smirked, and bobbed my head up and down some more before letting go with a little 'pop'. "No! No- no please, don't stop." Kellin pleaded. I grinned at him, before I started to trail kisses on his inner thigh. Kellin groaned loudly, and gripped the sheets. "Don't. Fucking. Tease." He said, annoyance obvious in his voice. I giggled softly at his desperation and kissed up to his throbbing member again. I trailed kisses up along his dick, making him shake and moan. "Just fucking suck me already!" Kellin nearly yelled in desperation. I didn't need to be told twice, I took him in my mouth again and started bobbing my head up and down, flicking my wrist where I couldn't get to. I swirled my tongue along the tip and placed a soft kiss there, before going back to bobbing my head up and down. Kellin started thrusting in my mouth, matching my actions. He was a moaning, panting mess by now. "Vi-Vic!" He moaned, and gripped my hair tighter. "I'm- I'm gonna-" He was cut off by his own scream as he came in my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down a couple of more times as he came down from his high. He let my hair go as I sat up and swallowed. I lied down beside him and he rolled over on his side to face me. He pushed my bangs out of my eyes and smiled at me. "That was...wow." He said, barely above a whisper. I kissed him softly on the lips, before I stood up. "Uh. I have a problem to take care of, so uh, be right back." I smiled awkwardly and went to walk out. "Wait." Kellin said, and took my hand. "I'll take care of it for you." He winked, and pulled me down on the bed. Oh my God, this boy was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so Im sorry this is short and stuff
this is just kind of a filler and i suck at writing smut but im learning with time
feedback is highly appreciated and uh yup
im getting better btw im not as ill anymore so!!1
but uh sorry for any typos etc im too lazy to proofread
ill update tonight or tomorrow morning thanks bye