Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 6

One day. Paige is going to be here in just one day and I still haven’t told him I’m deaf...I might as well just tell him and get it over with but will I? Probably not because than he has the time to decide he doesn’t want to come meet me and honestly I think that would hurt more than him just leaving me when he finds out in person.

He is currently texting me pictures of him trying on everything he plans on bringing with him because he wants me to be able to spot him when he gets here no matter what he wears.

I know what your face looks like so why the hell would I need to know what your clothes look like?’ even though I really don’t mind the pictures because I really do like looking at him, in a none creepy way that is (but it is actually in a creepy way)!

What if you only see the back of me?

Than I would be looking at your ass instead of focusing on your clothes!

0_0 thats creepy...

You would do the same thing to me and you know it!

Yeah...but that doesn’t make it any less creepy!

You are such a dork!

But you love me anyway!’ I hate to admit it but I did blush here and I spent a few seconds rubbing my hands against my cheeks to try and get the color to go away before I replied.

You wish

Mean...’ I can imagine him pouting at his phone right now as if he thinks I could actually see him through it or something, he has admitted to doing that quite a few times.

:P Why don’t you go finish packing? I have to go get ready for a dinner thing with my parents...yay...

Haha! You have to have family time!

Shut up...

I drop my phone onto my bed and go take a shower before dressing quickly and heading downstairs, grabbing my phone before I do and grinning widely when I see 5 new picture messages from Paige.

My mom and dad are waiting by the door when I get down and I smile happily at them as I reach them.

“You ready?” my dad signs at me and I nod, walking out behind them.

My brother was supposed to come but somehow he managed to get out of it by staying the night at a friends house, the little bugger, I swear he knew how weird it would be so he was smart enough to ditch me.

3 hours and millions of awkward questions later and I’m finally home and back in my room with only a little blush left over from the last few hours.

FREEDOM!’ I text Paige as I flop back onto my bed, sighing softly at the familiar feeling of my sheets.

Did you have fun?

Oh yes...it was lots of fun sitting around while my parents ask about my new “boyfriend”...

-gasp- you have a boyfriend that you didn’t tell me about?

They were talking about you, you numbskull!

Aw...they think I’m your boyfriend? How cute!

Shut up! It was weird trying to explain to them that we weren’t actually dating!

You could have just told them we were dating, it would have been funny to see them react!

My dad might have actually bought a gun for your visit this weekend...

Yikes...okay don’t tell them that!

Didn’t plan on it!

Maybe someday I will be able to tell them he was my boyfriend but I think we need to get past me actually meeting him first and hope he doesn’t run off when he finds out I can’t hear...yup, this was gonna be a fun weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are Oakley
Bold is Paige

I actually wrote this chapter a little while ago but I forgot to post it (I'm so smart...) but here it is!
Hopefully you guys like it, sorry for the mildly awkward attempt at human contact...I'm really bad at writing stuff like that :(