Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Nine

My eyes fluttered open I was panting really hard trying to catch the air caught in my throat. I pulled my self into a sitting position and looked into the unconditional darkness of my room I think it was my room. I threw the covers off of my sore body and dragged my self to the bathroom. I flicked on the light to see my face in the mirror; dark heavy colored circles under my eyes, my face pale, and my eyes dull and lifeless.

If I knew any better I would say I was a ghost but I felt alive is this what it felt like to be alive? What it was being I did not know what it was until I heard the door slam open.

"BELLA!" cried a familiar voice.

"I'm in the bathroom." I replied.

As soon as those words left my red lips I was tackled to the ground with mass of people on top of my crying. I struggled to breath once again and I said desperately,

"Please, get off of me I can't breath."

"Oh my god we are so sorry." they all replied in unison.

I felt the weight being removed from my body and I inhaled the air freely as I could without being crushed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" questioned a shocked Amy.

"No shit Sherlock that's why I asked." I joked.

"You fainted after that dream and you haven't been awake for three months." she answered.

"Okay...... WAIT! WHAT?" I screamed.

I have been out for three months no wonder why I look like heel but I think hell looks a lot worse wait Bell focus! Damn I have been asleep for a while that means oh no Ethan and Ella are probably together. I was crying again no guy I mean no guy had made me cry this much.

"What's wrong Bell?" asked the sexy voice from before.

I clammed down immediately after hearing that voice he was here he cared but if was here that's means Ella's isn't far behind him.

"Ethan, what happened?" asked a sweetly bitter voice from the door way.

I was trying to decide if I should break the ice by saying something it seemed that time had stopped it self. Like it had paused that this moment and was replaying it again and again. Well whatever it was I was being to feel these unwanted feeling inside of me. My heart was crying for me to confess my love for Ethan tell him how much I loved him and how much I wanted him by my side. Then there was this part of me that was longing for Dark to be by my side. Yes, Dark looks like the course of my sleep I had stayed with Dark.

"You have been asleep for three months I think the bite Dark gave you knocked you out." he replied.

"So what did I miss Ella and your wedding, ummm you found a loop hole in this marriage or you continued to cheat on me with Ella?" I questioned almost teary eyed.

I saw him grimace at my words I knew that what I had said about him cheating was true. I was wishing that he would tell me that he had done nothing to betray my trust but it seems that I was wrong. I signed turning away not being able to look him the face anymore. It hurt so much I didn't think that I would feel this pain. I heard the door creek open and then close silently.
I laid back down into the bed somehow I knew that this time when I woke up I would have to face the problems. As of now I wanted to go back into my happy place my dreams. My eyes become heavier and heavier with the passing second and minutes. Finally I arrived where I had been seeking to come back ever since I woke up.

me: hahahahahahahaha she woke up finally but it's shocking how long she stayed alseep for. Tyler: lol maybe she was hibernating. Me: lol thats true

~Dream Mode~

"Bella, back so soon?" asked a sly voice.

"Yeah Dark I"m back I think I rather stay here than go back." I answered.

"Then let me marry you and you can be mine for ever." he proposed.

"I said I wanted to stay here nothing about being wed to you." I clarified.

He gave me an innocent look like he was said toying with me and for a fact I knew he was quite serious. What was keeping me back from marrying him Ethan didn't want me, my family didn't care so what? Oh yeah I know exactly what is keeping me from marrying Dark it was that promise to my mother. I was a person of my honor no matter what.

"Bella, I'm sorry but if you haven't noticed he doesn't want you he wants Ella." Dark pointed out.

Ouch that one hurt deep in my heart I knew he was right but I refused to believe that it was completely true. Then again I knew it was entirely true then why am I refusing to believe so? I remain silent he could from my silence that he had indeed proven his point.

Me: man Dark is hot i wish he was real *signs* Tyler: why want him when you can have me *winks* Me: thats just it im tried of you i want the new next thing *smirking* Tyler: *hurt face* awww that was mean. Me: i love you too *hugs him tyler: *hugs back* i love you too

~Ethan's POV~

"So what did I miss Ella and your wedding, ummm you found a loop hole in this marriage or you continued to cheat on me with Ella?" she questioned almost teary eyed.

I frowned at he lack of faith in my although I didn't deny her that right she was right I was messing around with Ella. I was indeed in love with her but I was refusing to tell her even though some part of my wanted to confess my love for her. What was keeping me from telling her exactly how I felt. Bella had been different even since she woke up like she was day dreaming all the time. I waited for her to fall asleep and walked back into the room. I walked over to her sleeping figure and laid down beside her. I hugged her, her warm body crushed against mine I felt like I was in heaven. She was so innocent and pure she was nothing like Ella.

Maybe that was what attracted me to her but the question that I kept pondering about was, was she in love with Dark? Dark where do I begin to describe him he was person of skill, he was indeed a ladies guy, young, charming and loving. He could mend any girl into his ways that was I hated the most. I didn't want him to take Bella away I wanted to warn Bella about him but it was too late. She had already fallen into sleep.

As I laid there next to her I hugged her tighter not wanting to lose grip on her. I was scared for once in my life I was scared to lose something that, that meant a lot to me. I gently began to stroke her hair and I saw a smile form onto her angelic face. I was desperately wanting to see what she was dreaming maybe I peek wouldnt hurt right?

I pried into her mind looking over the dream she was having she was in a garden like place with roses everywhere. There was a large fountain in the center in a shape of a heart shooting water every where. Then there I saw them Dark and Bella, Bella was sitting by the edge of the fountain looking into the water. Dark was sitting on the opposite side of her watching her every move I moved closer to here.

"Yeah Dark I'm back I think I rather stay here than go back." she answered to question I just missed.

"Then let me marry you and you can be mine for ever." he proposed.

"I said I wanted to stay here nothing about being wed to you." she clarified.

"Bella, I'm sorry but if you havent noticed he doesn't want you he wants Ella." Dark pointed out.

I watched them carefully she didn't respond to his words was she hurt as much as me. There was something I wanted to do so bad I wanted to go over to her and tell her that she needs to come back. I stayed in my position not moving and listening to her breathing. It was steady she was debating in her mind whether to come back or stay.

Then it hit me she wasn't answering because she loved me she wanted to come back to my even though I had hurt her this much. That's all I needed to know I transferred my self out of her dream and shook her. She opened her eyes gently and her eyes widen at the sight of me. I pulled her into a tight hug she was clearly shocked by my actions but still hugged her back.
Suddenly she asked me,

"Ethan why can't you love me?"

I took a deep breath not pushing her away from me again she as shocked my actions as was I. I lifted up her chin to see tears falling out of her sapphire eyes and I frowned. I forwarded my thumb to her cheek and wiped the tears away and smiled at her.

"Bella, I do love you I just don't know how to tell you. I was afraid that you wouldn't love me back." I confessed.

Me: looky looky who has the hots for who. Tyler: love is in the air Me: ahhh it burns get it off! Tyler: -__- i was joking. Me: *panting* dont do that you scared me. Tyler: shut up baka. Me: *grab a pitch fork* say that again Tyler: o.O *waves hand in front of face* no thank im fine. me: thats what i thought.

~Bella's POV~

"Ethan why can't you love me?" I asked curiously.

I felt hot tears start to slip down my face. I didn't know why I was crying now I said say my tears for later but they wouldn't stop. I felt my chin being lifted up and my eyes locked with green ones a smile spread on his lips. He took hi thumb and wiped the tears away and said something I had never expected,

"Bella, I do love you I just don't know how to tell you. I was afraid that you wouldn't love me back."

He loved me her loved me I was wrong he didnt want me out of his life. He wanted me to stay with him I was rejoicing in happiness when the door swung open and a girly voice asked,

"Ethan, what's going on?'

Ethan didn't pull away from me and continued to hug me tight and replied,

"Ella leave."

"But-" she shuttered.

"No, Ella leave and don't come back this time." Ethan announced sternly.

She signed, letting out a sigh of frustration and stomped of slamming the door behind her.

(me: damn her told her behind off badly Tyler: Hashanah (laughs) yeah that he did but I feel bad for her. Me: *glaring* Tyler: okay, okay she deserved it. Me: ya think? Thank you for changing your answer. Tyler: I still bad for her though. Me: *grabs a bandana and ties it around head* Tyler: oh shit Im screwed. Me: *smiling evilly* no shit Sherlock *tackles him to the ground* to be continued...................]

Now I was confused if he loved her why was he telling her to leave? Damn this is so confusing I thought angrily in my head forgetting Ethan was still next to me.

"Bella, I never loved her. I was afraid to tell you how I felt until Dark was trying to take you away. I realized my passion for you my love. Ella was just here as an excuse to deny my feelings for you." Ethan explained.

"Why?" I asked, being hard headed.

"I didn't think I could fall in love with a human but that's when I learned your not....." he trailed off at the last part.

"I'm what?" I questioned, eagerly to find out.

"You're the chosen one Bella you're the goddess of heaven." he replied.

I started to laugh he was joking because this was one funny joke I soon couldn't breath I was laughing way to hard.

"Bella I'm not lying or this isn't a joke I'm sure your mother told you?" he stated seriously.

I stopped laughing when he brought my mother up wait that's right my mum said that I was the chosen one. But the hell I was I couldn't barely stand up okay maybe that had nothing to do with being the chosen one. But how could I be that I'm nothing I'm just a plain average girl!

"Yeah she did but get serious." I answered.

"Bella this isn't a joke its reality you were born as a goddess. Along with your sisters." he began, before I could say anything he continued. "They were given away when you were little because they didn't want you to know what you had to do. It was a hard choice for your parents."

I starred at him like o.O they waited this long to tell me something like this! What the hell is wrong with them I've had family all long but never met them!

"What the hell is up with the world." I spat, losing control of my anger. "If I'm a goddess why doesn't anyone treat me right? Why was everyone mean to me? Why did I feel so alone? Why was I treated differently at school?"

(me: lol im sorry but I thought when she asked all that it was very clear that she was just angry and didnt know what she was saying. Tyler: Angel shut the hell up and continue the story! Me: make me! Tyler: dear god help me! *light appears* *BAM!* unknown person: Dark that isnt very nice. (ps Dark is my name also given by my sisters) me: Blaze you here so where is Light? me: lol im sorry but I thought when she asked all that it was very clear that she was just angry and didn't know what she was saying. Tyler: Angel shut the hell up and continue the story! Me: make me! Tyler: dear god help me! *light appears* *BAM!* unknown person: Dark that isnt very nice. (ps Dark is my name also given by my sisters) me: Blaze you here so where is Light? Blaze: shes not here at the moment now go with the story okay Me: yeah sister Tyler: *smirking* HA! I win! Me: win what? Tyler: -___- just continue the story Angel. Me: okay okay shish I will.)

"You know little one anger isnt that good for you." said a sweet voice from the door way.

We both turned our heads towards the door to see a girl with hot red hair and icy blue eyes. Man who is this now, another girlfriend of Ethan's that he forgot to mention to me?

"I'm not his girlfriend I'm your sister Angel." she said.

"Oh snap I didn't know we would look so different." I joked back not believing her.

She signed and looked at my and began to walk towards to me. She stopped in front of me holding her hand out and lifting her shirt up to reveal a star on her wrist. I was starring at the mark it was like the one I had on my left and I had a half moon on my right.

"Now do you believe me?" she asked.

I nodded yes just as I was about to ask her name another girl popped into the room all hyper and happy. I was laughing at her when she gave me a bone crushing hug. Finally the other girl pulled her off of me and I was breathing once again.

(me: omg sweet oxygen. Tyler: *laughing* me: its not funny how would you feel if I did that. Tyler: more than happy *winking* me: ahhh pervert! Blaze: Tyler shut up. Tyler: yes my lady. Me: *laughing* hahah she shut you up! Tyler: *glaring and says in my head (I shall get you later I know where you live) Me: o.O okay I'm gonna start to write the story)

"My name is Blaze and this is Light." introduce Blaze.

"Nice names" I replied.

"Yeah sure whatever you say little one." Blaze answered.

"BLAZE AND LIGHT JAMES!!" shrieked a voice from the door way.