Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Five

I fell to my knees angry tears racing down my face I glared at the empty ceiling hoping all this was a dream I still had family together, I was never engaged to jerk, and my mum was still here. There many things I wanted at this moment I felt alone and sacred. Those feelings together were never a good combination but what could I do to change it? I laid there lifeless, ever so often glancing at Angels body. My phone rang again and again I ignored it not answering it.

The tears became harder control after each tear that went slowly slipping down my face. Finally there was an announcement all visitors are suppose to go home. I was not a visitor if I were thank the lord but I was only here to claim the body. I pushed my self onto my knees and slowly got into a standing position. I walked out of the room wiping my tears away and slowly strolled down to the doctors office.

I entered and the woman said,

"You must be Miss James?"

I nodded yes my mind could not think of words to say, I was speechless my body trembling as I tried to keep it relaxed.

"Well, I'm terribly sorry for your lost now I only need you to sign these papers and you are free to leave." she stated.

She shoved papers in my direction I quickly skimmed over the papers and signed my name. She gave me a faint smile and dismissed me. I wished I could wake up from this nightmare but this was no nightmare it was worse than a nightmare it was reality. Exiting the building starring at the ground while I made me way back to the Hunters Mansion.

I paced my self finally arriving after several hours, my body aching, my heart bleeding, and most of all my mind had gone blank. It was like I was trapped in a corner with no way out. I glanced at the large doors in front of me just memorizing every detailed craved into the wood. I lifted my hands pushing the door open. I walked inside immediately being bombard but servants. They began to question,

"Do you need anything, Miss. James?"

"Are you okay?"

"Do you need to go anywhere?"

"Would you like anything to eat?"

I shook my head no to all these things but the last thing I did want was to go to sleep and never wake up. I slided down to Ethans room slowly regretting every step that I took all the way to his room. I stood in front of his door for a while my sense were numb, I was debating whether to barging in or knock. I could not hold my self up to knocking, so I walked in.

As the door swung open it revealed a horrible image, Ethan was on top of that blonde girl and she was moaning. My heart just ached even more not only was Mum and Angel gone my soon to be husband was already cheating on me. I had many scars but these scars where invisible because they lived in my heart. Ethan glanced up a the door his face in complete shock. My face blank yet carried so many emotions. I stepped over to my bags grabbing all my things in my hand and turned to leave.

"Bell!" shouted a voice.

I didn't stop my brain was working properly today, it had shut down after he die in a car accident. I felt my self being jerked back into a hard chest, my watery eyes meeting sparkling green ones. We starred into one another eyes for a couple of minutes then he broke the silence.

"Where were you I have been trying to reach you for hours do you have any idea what time it is?"

I stood there in front of him not moving as he shook me to move, I blinked at him just glaring. My eyes told it all the pain I was feeling the hurt he had caused me everything was deep within them.

"Dimmit, answer me!" he shouted.

I lightly flinched at his words still not answering I had lost my voice I couldn't speak I don't know why I just couldn't.

"Ethan, What are you doing with her?" asked a girly voice from behind.

"Nothing, trying to see what's wrong with her. Before my father has my head." he replied.

Oh that's why he is keeping track of me cause he doesn't want to get in trouble with his father. That jerk doesn't he understand that I'm not inhumane I have feelings. He so cold hearted I can't believe I have to marry him anything is better then. I wish I was dead maybe then I wouldn't have to deal with crap, I wish Angel was here, I wish my mother was here, I wish my friends were here, I wish I wasnt here.

I shoved him away from me walking away I just didn't want to deal with this right now, I could hear him screaming for me to stop but I just continued to walk on. One of the maids came by she looked at me for a minute when she heard screaming she knew what had happened. She smiled at me giving me a bit of sympathy that I didnt want. She brought me to an empty room, with a large kind size bed, a dresser, two night chests on each side and a book shelf.

I nodded at her dismissing her, she left leaving me alone in the empty room to mourn for my lost. I dropped everything in my hands, walking over to the balcony pushing the door open. I stepped out onto the concrete floor my bare feet brushing against the rough edges of the concrete. The coldness of the wet ground felt so good even though it was pouring outside I sat there. When I sat down my clothing soaked up the water lurking underneath. I hugged my legs up to my chest, burying my head into my knees crying away all the pain.

I starred at the blackness in my arms everything was falling apart like it did before. Why did it feel so different this time? Was there a significance to his death or any of this? God, would have all the answers but of course when I needed him the most he turned his back on me. Thank alot god why do you always inflict pain upon me? What did I do to deserve this harsh treatment from you? If you want me to suffer and die then why don't you just kill me already?

I sat there for what seemed like hours letting the rain soak my body making me numb as possible. Maybe it could wash away all the pain, grief, sorrow and anything else I was feeling. Then again what could it do it was nothing more than mere rain. Just as I felt my body go limp I had an angry voice scream,

"You stupid human get in here before you sick. Then my father will blame for your stupid ness."

I didn't move I sat there pretending nothing exist that I didn't exist that I was with Angel and mum. I was in a happy place far away from here where everything was okay. Oh how I wished everything was just back to the way it was nothing had ever changed I my life. All the things I had cared about already seeped into the darkness, hidden beneath the unending rain. Suddenly I felt my body being jerked up into the air as the cold wind hit my shivering body I felt cold. I lifted my head my dull blue eyes met with sparkling warmth filled green ones.

"What now you forgot how to walk?" he snarled.

"Put me down." I whispered looking away from him.

He dropped me to the ground my body couldn't take anymore it was about to give out. My fragile body began to form bruises around my side where he dropped me.

"Come downstairs for dinner. I don't care if your not hungry Dad said you have come your father is also here. Don't do anything to trigger his memory of what happen earlier we erased it." he demanded.

Ethan just gave me a hateful glare walking away from me slamming the door behind him. I stood up slowly wincing from the pain in my side I wobbled over to the bathroom, taking a blade and slipping it across my wrist. It wasn't deep enough to kill me unfortunately. I run the cut under some cold water, I watched the clear water form into a bloody red one.

I turned off the water walking over to my bag pulling out some alcohol and bandages. I poured the liquid onto my wrist causing a burning sensation throughout my wrist. I gritted my teeth wishing the pain would just be numb. I then wrapped the bandage careful around the opened wounds, I had reopened some of the earlier cuts. Next I changed clothing I put on a black shirt, with black pants and some back vans. I swung my hair into a messy ponytail, taking my brush and throwing it into my bag.

I walked out of my room holding my cell phone tightly in my hand, I can out to come face to face with blonde and Ethan kissing. I walked past them not truly caring what was going on. They began to follow me downstairs, when we came to the end of the stairs my father and step mother were waiting there. They had large smiles on their faces, I had frown on mine.

My father strolled over pulling me into a hug I just ignored him not hugging back and he said,
"Bella, why are you so cold?"

I shrugged my shoulders as an answer to this stupid question. Didn't he know that Angel was DIED? Well obviously not cause he was acting as if everything were normal even that bitch. We all walked over to the dinning table where we were gracefully greeted by Mr. Hunter. Everyone took seats at the table, I sat down on the empty side of the table, Ethan next to blonde, father and mother next to them and Mr. Hunter at the head.

The servants came out serving us all food, chicken, salad, cake, wine but I wasn't hungry I was just lost.

"Bella, Dear are not going to eat?" asked Mr. Hunter

"No, I'm sorry I am not hungry am I be dismissed?" I asked, emotionlessly.

"Bella, please you must eat you haven't eaten anything for a while now." suggested, my father.

"No." I stated simply.

"Bella, excuse your self right now." my father said, in an warning tone.

"No." I whispered.

"Bella, may I talk to you in private a moment?" requested my father.

I nodded in my head in approval, I already knew what he was going to do, I knew I was putting my self into when I stood up. He pulled me aside far enough so one could hear my screams and pleads for him to stop. My father smacked me across the face harshly, throwing me against the wall a couple of times, punching my bruise from earlier. He then pinned me up against the wall holding my wrists tightly, in a death grip completely crushing them. The open cuts on writs began to slowly open causing blood to sprinkle down my wrist swiftly running through the light fabric.
"You will show some respect and eat the dinner they have prepared on your behalf. You're a monster that doesn't deserve to be treated this way with love your nothing more than a worthless whore and you don't even need to be living." he stated, flatly.

He smirked at the hurt look on my face and dropped me to the floor walking away like I didn't even matter. Tears rolled down my cheeks how I wish Angel was here then maybe everything wouldn't be so bad. I laid there hoping I would just fall asleep and never wake up from it that I die right then and there. But against my well I stood up regaining my composer and wobbling back to the dinning room. My red cheek hidden deep with in my dark black bangs. I excused my self from everyone and picked up my fork I began to poke the food sitting there on my plate. I was not hungry all my hunger was gone when I saw Angel laying there in that bed motionless. He was DEAD how could I eat was the question.

"Bella, dear what's wrong you seem to be distant from everything told and your sulking even more after your talk with your father." Mr. Hunter commented.

"It's nothing." I replied, even I wanted to scream everything wasn't okay.

"Bella, move the bangs from your face." said Ethan.

I looked up my eyes connecting with his for the first time since we argued. I starred at him blankly not wanting to give into the whole I trust you crap it was not real. Why did he want me to move my bangs anyways why did he care what had happened? I did not move from my position ignoring what he had said and starred out into space. Ethan stood up walking towards me I dug deeper into my chair hoping that would stop him. But that did not do anything he continued to walk to me halting in front of me.

He lifted his hand brushing it against my cheek before moving my bands to one side. I saw anger rising on his face and he asked angrily,

"Who did this to you?"

I flinched at his soft touched against my cheek and his words. I looked at him, for once I was wishing this wasn't a dream that it was really when he moved his hand around me cheek I realized that this wasn't dream it was real. I didn't say anything but he understood my silence and looked harshly over at my father.

"Do you enjoy beating your children?" he asked.

"Child." I corrected.

"What?" my father questioned.

"Yes that is correct I said child. I'm the only one heir you have Angel died today in an car accident. They didn't even call you to inform you." I stated, bitterly.