Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Seven & A Half

Ethan leaned down to my neck lightly kissing it I moaned from his touch even though I tried to keep it in. I could feel his lips form into a smiles as he sucked harder on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter as he kissed my neck harder. He moved his way down to my collarbone pushing my shirt upwards, running his hand over my stomach. I moaned deeper to his touch as he moved his hand higher than before.

"Ethan stop this isn't right." I breathed.

"I'm not going to stop and you like this I can tell by your body language you me." he whispered back.

He was right I did want him badly it was strange I never felt this way before I had never wanted anyone this much in my life. I watched him carefully as his shoved the shirt higher revealing my flat stomach. I shivered from his touch it was warm but yet thrilling. He completely removed my shirt and then threw this shirt our clothing landed close to the balcony door.

He climbed back on top of me pulling me into a passionate kiss as I tried my best to control my self. His hand slid up to my breast, he gave it a gentle squeeze before flipping me over so I was on my stomach and unclipped the bra hook. Then he turned me back over so I was facing him sadly the bra hadn't stayed up it was hanging off my shoulder. He pushed the straps away leaving my upper body total visible instantly I put my arms to cover up.

I wasn't ashamed by my breast but my body it had so many scars from all the cutting I had did. I watched him as he removed my arms and said,

"Your beautiful eve with your scars they are battle scars and your are the most gorgeous creature I have ever laid eyes on."

I blushed at his comment, letting him remove my arms as his left hand ran over my right breast. Ethan leaned in a bit placing his lips to my left breast and began to lick it gently then he became rough. I moaned from his touch he was toying with my left breast as he sucked the other. My breathing had become unsteady and I felt like I was going to just pounce on him if he didn't hurry.

Ethan lowered his right hand down to my pants unclipping the buttons and sliding them off smoothly. He removed his pants as well then my undies and his boxers. When the cold wind hit my bare body I shivered Ethan pulled the covers over us.

"Ready." he whispered.

"Yes." I panted.

He pushed forward plunging deep within me. I screamed into his mouth has he placed it over mine to hide the pain. I was crying small tears falling down my face as I tried to clam my self. I felt like I was being torn apart like one side was going one way and the other the other way. Soon enough the pain died out and I moans pushing my hips up.

Ethan realized what I was asking and started to pump faster and faster into me. I moaned louder than before he rammed harder within me I screamed from pure ecstasy. His hands ran over my breast his lips glued to mine and he continued to go deeper with in me.

"Bella, I love you." he said, shaking a bit.

I was surprised by his words but still answered,

"I love you too."

He pumped into me a couple more times, then finally what seemed like ages he fell on top of me breathing hard. I was panting trying to catch my breath but it was hard. I felt him pull me close to him and I fell into peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you like sexual content hope you like this!