Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

Party Time Bitches!

"Ayyyye!" All the guys yelled in unison as they ran in my house without even knocking. Oh well usually what happens.

"Damn it guys! I'm not even ready! Lemme shower and when I get out I expect ALL six of you helping set up!" I demanded as I went to my room to grab my clothes for tonight along with my make up, hair curler, and hairspray. Like I said I'm gonna do whatever it takes to recreate the first party freshmen year where I lost my virginity to Jordon.

"Hey guys I'll be right back I gotta go talk to Skylar about something," it was Jordon. I could tell because to me he had such a distinct voice and the fact that whenever he even says my name I get butterflies. I just kept walking to the bathroom until Jordon stopped me. "Hey Sky," he said pushing my bangs behind my ear that had fallen in my face.

"Hey Jordy," I could tell I was hardcore blushing at this point.

"So honey, I was wondering.... like I know I like you as more than a friend and I've been getting that same vibe back.... so... would you... do you..." he grabbed my hands and rubbed his thumbs over my knuckles as he looked deep into my blue eyes, "Do you, Skylar-Grace Nicole Anderson, want to be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't even speak. All I knew is that I was grinning from ear to ear as I pulled Jordon into a hug and kissed him.

"Wooo! Finally!" The rest of the guys cheered as Jordon and I kissed. I felt the butterflies and the sparks, I saw the fireworks going off in my head. Everything felt, perfect. I was now Jordon's girl. The very thought alone was more than enough for me to pull away because of how large my smile had gotten.

I grabbed Jordon's hand and pulled him into the bathroom with me just as I had freshmen year. Everything happened exactly the same.

I turned on the shower and turned the heat up slightly. Jordon and I kissed some more slowly taking each others clothes off before stepping into the shower. We each inspected each others naked wet bodies. Each of us getting more and more turned on with each touch. His hands moving up to my chest. The only real difference since freshmen year is that I'm about an inch taller, along with two cup sizes larger.

"They're bigger than I remembered," he said and we both had to laugh.

"As is your friend," I said placing my hand around his penis. The two of us just stayed in the shower feeling each other up for a good 20 minutes before George was knocking on the door.

"Hate to be a cock block but we kinda need one of you two out here. Preferably not the one who's 5 foot 3." Jordon and I both looked at each other knowing that he was referring to the fact he didn't want me to help.

"Get dressed and help baby. I'll finish getting myself ready."

Jordon turned off the water and the two of us dried off and got dressed. He was just wearing a pair of shorts and a Hollywood Undead shirt with none other than Charlie Scene's mask. All I could think is self centered much? I got dressed into my mini skirt and thong along with a tight white tank top over my zebra print push up bra and stepped into my stilettos because lets face it when you're only five foot three the extra five inches do wonders.

"Well damn baby I won't be able to keep my paws off of you," he said with a wink as he hugged me and ran his hands down to my ass.

"Good then you won't be going after any whores tonight. Now go and help your friends."

Once Jordon left I did my hair like usual putting in my mousse, blow dried it, straightened it, curled it and put on half a can of hairspray. Next was my makeup. I put my foundation on and some cover up on my one little blemish and I continued to end up with a light pink smokey eye and pink lips. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where all the guys' mouths dropped, including Danny. Danny was never like turned on or anything by me simply because we had that sacred brotherly and sisterly bond but he was now which meant I looked fucking hot. "What too much?"

"No baby, you look fucking hot," Jordon said spinning me around and kissing me not caring if he was gonna have pink lips. I like Jordon, I like him a lot. Hell, I love Jordon.

"Sooo the party starts in half an hour. Is everything ready? And who's cooking tonight anyway? I did it last time so not my turn. It's not Jordons turn either because I need him for some shit tonight." I stated. I needed to know who was cooking because frankly it sucks to have it be your job. You can barely party.

"Nose goes?" I asked at the lack of response I was receiving, "One, Two, Three, NOSE GOES!" I shouted as everyone except for Jordon and I tried to not be last.

"Looks like it's George who's cooking!" Dylan teased.

"God damn it! I always fucking lose when its nose goes."

"Get cooking good looking!" I laughed as I said that because it was so stupid and cheesy.

By now it was around 11 o'clock and the party was in full swing. A bunch of people were drinking in the pool which is fine by me because the good stuff was inside and the more people out there the more of the cherry and watermelon vodka I get. I was probably on my 9th or 10th shot of the night when Jordon came up and said, "Hey baby, it's 11:20. Five more minutes til the time we lost our V cards."

Hearing that I grabbed his hand and made my way to my bed for some fun with my boyfriend. I loved the thought of thar, my boyfriend, I loved that I could say that about Jordon.

We got in my room and we turned the lights on ever so slightly. Neither of us liked fucking in the complete dark because we wanted to see each other. Just like freshmen year it started with us making out as he moved his hands all over my body. No one else has ever had such an electric touch to me. He started to run his hand up my thigh and into my skirt. When he started rubbing my clit I couldn't help but let out a little moan. With each moan he caused me I could feel him getting harder. After a while of our foreplay I took off my top and bra and he took off his shirt. I then unbuttoned his shorts and undid the zipper and pulled both his shorts and boxers down as he pulled my skirt and thong down. We went back and forth changing positions from me on top riding him to me on the bottom thrusting my hips to me bending over so he could fuck me doggy style.

It went on for quite a while but once we were done I got off of him and just laid down next to him. Jordon wrapped his arm around me and held me closer to him. He then kissed my forehead and I knew, 100% that Jordon Terrell is the man I love.

At that exact moment almost as if he could read my mind, "I love you SG."

"I love you too," a smile crept across as I said that because for the first time in my life I actually meant that I loved him.