Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

I Love You, No Matter What.

It was around three when Jacob came back over. I knew I couldn't talk to him alone so I asked Jordon to stay with me.

Jordon and I were watching The Last Song holding hands when Jacob walked back in.

"Have you calmed down?" I nervously asked as I tightened my grip on Jordon's hand.

"Little bit. I'm still kinda pissed. How long has this shit been going on?" Jacob angrily spoke.

"Truthfully or a lie? If you want a lie last night was the first time."

"I don't want a lie Skylar-Grace. Tell me the truth."

"Will you please call me SG? I love my name but SG fits me. And it all started freshmen year." Tears welled in my eyes as I said that.

"I like Skylar-Grace, I will call you by the name mo...." he trailed off. Whenever either of us even mentioned mom or dad we always had an awkward silence, "the name mom and dad gave to you," he was getting really choked up as he said that. "I hope you realize how disappointed they would both be in you."

"Mom never cared. That's why she left us and never even tried to contact us. Plus you were always dads favorite. He was barely ever in my life Jacob. I practically raised myself until dad died and you raised me for four years. I've been on my own for so long. Never once did anyone realize how depressed I was. The first people to realize and actually give a shit about me were my guys. Jordon was the first to ever notice the cuts on my wrist. Jay was the one who got me help. Danny was the one who made sure all sharp blades were out of the house. George was the one who acted as my therapist. Matt was the one who made me see hope in the future. And Dylan was the one who did everything he possibly could just to see me laugh and smile. These guys mean everything to me. They're the closest thing I've had to a real family in such a long time. They know me better than anyone else. I love them no matter what." Jordon was hugging me while I gave my long ass speech to Jacob.

There was a long awkward silence before anything happened. Then Jacob stood up, looked long and hard at me, started walking closer, and he hugged me so tightly, "I'm sorry Skylar.... I love you no matter what."

"I love you too Jacob." I replied but I wasn't sure. He was my brother but he didn't feel like my brother. Danny and Jay and the rest of the guys felt more like my brothers than he did. I know I'm supposed to love him but how do you love someone who you barely know? How do you love someone who hasn't been in your life? I don't love him. I can't.

"I'll be back later. I hope you can get your act together a little better Sky." Jacob spoke as he walked out of the door.

Jordon and I sat on the couch just hugging. He knew I was crying and he just held me tighter. Being in Jordon's arms made me feel safe, safer than I had ever felt before in my life. I love Jordon. I truly do. I love him with everything in me.

"You don't love him, I could tell in your voice," Jordon softly spoke to me before kissing my forehead.

"You're right Jordon, I don't." I cried back.

"It's okay baby. I wouldn't expect you too. You can't love someone who hasn't been there for you."

"That's exactly what I was thinking after I said it."

"I love you baby. I mean it when I say that. I've loved you since we met freshmen year."

I smiled when Jordon said it because I did know he truly meant it. "I love you too, Jordon. I have since the second I saw you." I kissed Jordon softly.

Jordon and I then continued to watch the rest of The Last Song. I fell asleep on his shoulder during it and when I woke up I saw him looking at me. "Well hello sleepyhead," he said smiling.

"Hey tubby," I laughed at him poking his baby fat.

"You're a meany!" He said tickling my stomach.

"I tease out of love! You should be happy I tease you!" I squeaked between laughs.

"Come on piggy!" He laughed referring to the way I snort when I laugh.

"Oh you have gone TOO far! You're gonna get it now!" I yelled pushing him over.

"Whatchu gonna do to me tiny?"

"Stab you in the eyes with my five inch stilettos!" I threatened.

"Oww! Harsh girl! That would hurt!"

"Then I would stab your balls with them."

"Stop!! The tought alone hurts!"

"Don't fucking call me piggy!"

"Fine sexy." He said with a wink.

"That I like. That is acceptable." I winked back.

Oh his blue eyes... I tell you they are some of the most gorgeous blue eyes ever. Oh how I loved his blue eyes. They were just so.... just so perfect.

"I love your freckles and blue eyes, Gingey," Jordon said as he poked my freckles.

"I love yo.." I was cut off by Jay and Vanessa walking in screaming at each other and me.

"Tell her the truth!" Jay screamed at Vanessa and pointing to me.

"Why? What does she have to do with anything?" Vanessa snapped back at him.

"The fact that what you're accusing me of involves her!" He shot back.

"What's going on?" I asked so confused.

"Tell her!" Jay screamed.

"I know he cheated on me with you!" She snapped at me.

"What?" I asked still confused.

"Don't play stupid with me Skylar-Grace!" She snapped.

"I never did anything with Jay. I've never, ever had romantic feelings for him. He's like my brother I could never do anything with him especially behind someone else's back," I tried to explain.

"I trust you but I still know YOU cheated on me several times." Vanessa said pointing at me then Jay.

"Now V, I know Jay. I know how he feels about you. Honestly, I can say Jorel Decker is in love with you Vanessa James." I stated.

Then Jay and Vanessa kissed hugged and made up. They then didn't want to leave my house. Well, damn. I wanted SG and Jordon time.

"Can we keep going where we were going later?" Jordon asked kissing my neck.

"Of course baby," I breathed into his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww(: heart to heart(: