Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

On the Road Again!

"Aight bitches we got us a tour to go on," Matt said to all of us as we were helping Jay get his shit together for the tour.

"We gonna party every night bitches!" Dylan exclaimed.

"We gonna fuck bitches!" George yelled.

"We gonna drink daily!" Jay laughed.

"We gonna do a shit load of drugs!" Danny said.

"We gonna put on kick ass performances!" Jordon yelled.

"Imma be an awesome ass groupy!" I laughed as did the rest of the guys because of course I got to be the groupy once again. Being the groupy wasn't that bad though it actually was quite a lot of fun. Hell everything that ever happens on tour is a shit load of fun.

"Oh baby the way you said that was great," Jordon laughed. I loved his cute little laugh.

"Damn it Skylar now you're making me feel bad that you aren't part of the group," Danny said as he hugged me.

"Don't feel bad. Being the groupy is actually a lot of fun," I said laughing.

We finished helping Jay get all his shit together then loaded it onto the bus. Thank God the guys got a new bus because the last one they had was shit and it only had five beds. At least this one had six bunk beds then a queen sized bed in the back. Me being the princess I am the one that got the bed. The first thing I had to do when we got on the bus was make sure that the Xbox was set up properly. Then I went to the back and on my way I saw the guys already had their bunks picked. I could tell by George's sailor hat on one bunk, a pic of Jay and V on one, one of Danny, Scarlett, and his wife on another. Danny and Scarlett were so cute together it made me smile. Once I finally got to my bed I had to jump on it with the pink comforters I had put on it. Jordon walked on the bus and saw that I was already in the back and joined me in jumping on the bed. We just laughed with every bounce because we were just acting like such little kids.

We were so into jumping that we hadn't noticed Matt standing in the doorway until he said, "Aww look at the lovely little couple acting like little kids." At that exact moment we stopped jumping and just sat down.

"Oh he Matt!" Jordon and I said in unison as we continued laughing.

"Who's up for some Call of Duty?" I shouted so the whole bus could hear.

"Fuck yes!" I could hear all the guys yell.

"Start up the Xbox I'll be right out!" I yelled back. "You playing?" I asked Jordon.

"Yea because I'll kick your ass like always," Jordon teased.

"Bull shit! I beat you the last couple times!" I said walking out of the room into the little living room like area.

The guys and I played CoD for a good two hours before we arrived at our first stop. Don't ask me where it was because I have no clue. "You guys all suck at Call of Duty! I kicked all of y'alls asses!" I yelled at them as we walked off the bus. Little did I know Jordon was coming behind me and lifted me up and had me slung over his left shoulder.

"Put me down!" I squealed while kicking and hitting him to try and get him to put me down.

"Nope. Bitches get punished and well.... you're being a bitch." He jokingly stated.

"And assholes get kicked in the dick by a 5'3" ginger wearing 5" stiletto heels!" I yelled still kicking him. That actually got him to put me down. Oh I loved being a girl 90% of the time. I was allowed to wear heels which gave me my punishments to use against the guys.

"And we know your not kidding," Dylan said looking at Matt.

"Yea that fucking hurt like a bitch!" Matt said recalling when I kicked him in the dick with my heels last week.

"Coulda been worse, I coulda used the pointy heel instead."

"And thank the Lord you didn't." Matt laughed as he hugged me.

Damn I loved having these guys as my best friends. The stupid shit we joke about to the cheesy ass pick up lines we use on each other there can't be any friendships like these.

"Jordon, does it bother you that your girlfriends had sex with all of us?" Dylan asked just to be an ass.

"Dude, what the fuck? Why would you ask that? I haven't fucked any of y'all other than Jordon for over a year." I said pissed at the fact Dylan was now bringing this up.

"Nah it happened in the past and not while we were together. I'll always have the honor of being her first so why would I be pissed?" Jordon said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"I love you Jordon," I said with a smile.

"I love you too, Princess," Jordon said smiling like an idiot.

"Ahhhhh!! It's the guys from Hollywood Undead!!" A couple of fan girls shouted. Maybe we shouldn't be walking around out in the open... oh well.

"Hey what's your name?" Jay asked the two girls who looked about 16 or 17. The fact that Jordon still kept his arm around me made me really happy. Maybe happier than it should have but oh well I'm in love what do you expect.

"My names Skylar and that's Amber," the older of the two said.

"Really your names Skylar?" I asked because I had never met someone else with that name before. Actually let me rephrase I had never met another girl with that name.

"Yea, why?" She asked back.

"Because her names Skylar too, well Skylar-Grace but we all just call her Skylar or SG," George said back.

"That's awesome! I don't know any other girls named Skylar!" She screeched back.

"Haha yea me either," I laughed because I had never on the last tour talked to the guys' fans. It was kind of weird for me.

"Well hey you girls want us to sign something?" George asked.

"Yea can you guys sign my chest?" Skylar had asked. I just gave Jordon a look like, 'really? You have got to be kidding me,' he just looked at me and kissed my cheek before going and signing the girls neck instead of her chest like the rest of the guys had.

"Can you sign my shirt?" Amber had asked.

"Sure turn around," Danny said, then the guys all signed her shirt.

"Well thanks it was nice meeting you guys!" Skylar yelled which I thought was funny because we were standing within four feet of her she didn't need to yell.

"Yep no problem, nice meeting you too," Jordon said as we all continued walking around the grounds because the first show was an outside show.

"Hey guys can we go to the mall across the street? Or at least can I go and will one of you give me like forty bucks? I wanna get my belly button pierced," I asked the guys as I pointed to the mall across the street.

"Haha sure let's go, we'll be back within an hour guys," Jordon said grabbing my hand as we headed towards the mall.

After an hour and getting my navel pierced we walked back across to the venue so Jordon and the guys could do their sound check. I had to look over their set list for the night because I was curious at what they were playing. Undead, Up in Smoke, and We Are all in their masks then Bottle and A Gun, Hear Me Now, and Tendencies then they got to talk to the audience a little. Next was then Pigskin, Black Dahlia, and Dead bite and it was then finally their encore with Comin' In Hot, Been to Hell, and Lights Out. I gotta admit I really liked the setlist. But now what the hell am I supposed to do I really don't wanna sit backstage.

I walked out to the stage and made sure not to run into anyone or anything then I asked one of the security guards to help me down and get to the ground and I just sat front row right in the middle and watched their sound check. Once they were done I had to whistle and cheer and just be as loud and obnoxious as they all knew I could be and that helped get a chuckle out of the guys.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sky?" Jay was laughing at me.

"How much time you got? The short list would be what isn't wrong with me and that would only have one thing being that I'm dating Jordon!" I yelled back to Jay so him and the rest of the guys could hear.

"I'm pretty sure we could put that under the whats wrong with you list!" George yelled.

"Yea I know I figured I have to be at least a sort of nice girlfriend!" I yelled back

"Get your ass back here so I can torture you!" Jordon yelled to me.

"Nahhh I'm pretty comfortable here," I giggled.

"Well then Imma just have to come down there!" Jordon said jumping off the stage. I just got up and ran all over with him chasing me. I finally found an elevator when he was too far away to see where I went and I went up to the top section and just chilled and waved to the guys who were laughing when Jordon came back in on the first of three levels and yelled to the guys asking where I was. It went on like this til 6:45 ish simply because people were allowed to start coming in at 7 and the guys and I all had to be backstage until it was showtime. Actually I was allowed to chill with the normal people but I didn't want to. I just had to go out and talk to the security guard to make sure no one took my spot right in the middle.

It was 7:25 and the guys were waiting for Dust In the Wind to start and stop before they could go on. "Well Imma go out and get in my spot. Good luck guys," I said before kissing Jordon and walking out onto the stage and getting into my spot like I had the first time.

The concert was going fabulously. Whenever Jordon or any of the guys saw me they'd either smile or make a stupid ass face as long as they weren't singing or rapping. The best part was that during Undead instead of saying "signed Charlie Scene on your girlfriends tits" Jordon changed it to "signed Charlie Scene on my girlfriends tits" when he did that I couldn't help but smile and blush because he looked right at me and winked when he said it. When it was time that the fans could ask questions though... that was interesting.

There were simple questions like why was this or that written, how are your kids, shit like that but one girl had to ask, "Charlie why'd you change your words in Undead to say 'my girlfriends tits'?" That was a mess. Jordon looked at me then pulled out his phone. I knew he got my text of what to say.

"Well I have a girlfriend and I don't wanna be with anyone but her and I just don't wanna sign anyone's tits but her perfect tits," he said. I got really happy that because I only told him to say that his girlfriend had perfect tits but him adding the 'I don't wanna be with anyone but her' made me so ecstatic.

I just mouthed 'I love you' to him. I ended up walking backstage then and I came out and just put on a little show of my own. The guys didn't mind though they actually helped and played along.

"Holy shit guys! Did you know that if you mix cherry vodka and melted chocolate in a chocolate fountain it tastes like shit and not like a chocolate covered cherry at all!" I yelled in Jordon's mic.

"No shit Sherlock! Cherry vodka barely even tastes like cherries!" Jay joked back.

"Ya but I figured if you mix it with chocolat..." I was cut off by Jordon taking his mic back.
"I know we all took a couple shots before Skylar but you wouldn't join in so you aren't even slightly buzzed. I hope you know how much of an idiot you are," Jordon joked along.

"Now tubby, do I have to share your deepest darkest secret with this whole crowd?" I joked.

"SG if you don't I will!" Matt laughed back.

"You guys aint got shit on me." Jordon laughed.

"Oh so you don't care if I tell them all that you, Jor..."

"No!" Jordon said reminding me I wasn't supposed to use his real name on stage.

"Tell them all that you, Charles P. Scene, sleep with four care bears at night," I said with everyone laughing.

"It's true, I do sleep with care bears." Jordon joked, "Now get the fuck off my stage Skylar-Grace," he said pushing me back stage and giving me a quick kiss that no one else could see before going back on stage.

Well that was fun I thought to myself. Maybe I'll do some stupid shit like that at every show. The show continued awesomely til the end and I just stayed backstage.

"Great first show back on tour," Dylan said high-fiving me as he came back.

"How'd you guys like my little performance?" I laughed.

"That was great SG I loved it," Danny said hugging me.

"Eww you're all sweaty," which after I said I realized I shouldn't have because the guys all gave me a group hug then which was sooo gross.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I really liked how this chapter went!