Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

Everything Happens For A Reason

Tour was going great. We were already about two months in and the only significant thing to happen was that Matt and Dylan got a little too drunk one night and broke the brand new bottle of cherry vodka that Jordon had bought me for my 20th birthday. One more year then I'll finally be able to buy it for myself.

I had walked over to the calendar this morning and I realized I was a week late on my period. Well fuck. I've been a couple days late before but a week... this isn't good.

"Hey, Jord... can we talk?" I asked standing in the doorway to my bed in the back.

"Sure baby what about?"

"Can you just come back here I don't wanna say it."

"Okay," Jordon said getting up and walking back towards me. I really didn't want this to happen. Sure I'd like to have a family with Jordon one day but not when I'm only 20. "What's going on baby?" Jordon asked closing the door then sitting next to me on the bed.

"I... umm.... I.... sorta am late by a week," I stuttered. This was hard.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm late on my period. I've been one maybe two days late before but right now it's been a week."

"Shit," he breathed so low that it was barely audible. I just started crying because I knew this wouldn't be good for either of us, "Don't cry baby, we can make it through this. If George and Asia could I think we can," I could tell he wasn't completely sure himself if we could get through this. He was starting to cry and get choked up which never happened to him. All I could think to do was wrap my arms around him and hold him tight. We could both tell that that hug made us feel a little bit better about this whole situation.

"Well, I was planning to do this on stage tonight either way but I'll do it now just so you don't think I'm only doing this because you might me pregnant," he said getting up, grabbing my hand, and walking us both out to the rest of the guys.

Jordon got down on one knee and at that instant I knew what he was going to do and I just got all teary eyed. He reached into his shorts pocket and pulled out a little box and as he opened it he asked me, "Skylar-Grace Nicole Anderson, will you marry me?"

I couldn't help but squeal out a yes and pull him into a tight hug and kiss him. The ring was so beautiful. It was a white gold band with one big pink diamond and two smaller diamonds on either side of it.

"Wooo! Yea! Glad you two are gonna get married!" Danny, Jay, and George all cheered and clapped.

"I thought you were gonna do it at the show tonight?" Matt asked.

"I was but...." Jordon trailed off not knowing what to say. I knew he didn't wanna say that I'm pregnant because we weren't sure.

"But I might be pregnant and he didn't want me thinking he was only doing it because of that," I said explaining.
"Woah woah woah hold up. You might be pregnant?" Dylan asked confused.

"Yea..." I replied not sure why exactly I explained.

"So like there might be a little Jordon or a little Skylar running around?" Jay laughed.

"Haha yea I guess so." Jordon laughed back.

"Good luck." George and Danny both said.

"If I can deal with both Scarlett and Ava screaming and yelling with no one except for me around I'm pretty sure I can handle one kid," I laughed along.

"Y'all er dumb," George replied. "Oh and Scarlett and Asia are coming out tonight."

"Yay!" I was happy. I liked Asia and I loved when Ava comes and hangs out with me.

The guys and I just hung out on the bus all day until we got to L.A. around fiveish. I just chilled after buying a pregnancy test and let me tell you those were the longest couple of minutes in my life. I prayed I wasn't pregnant because I liked drinking and if I was pregnant I couldn't drink.

"Yes! Praise the Lord!" I shouted when the test came back negative.

"What?" Jordon asked me walking back by me.

"I can keep drinking!"

"Damn girl you must be happy you aren't preggers," Jay laughed.

"Hell yea!" I said pouring myself a shot of grape vodka. Jordon bought me cherry, grape, and watermelon vodka. I really fucking wish the cherry one hadn't been broken.

"Of course the first thing she does is take a shot," Matt teased.

I just punched his shoulder. The way I could handle my liquor was probably not good. It took about 5 or 6 shots before I even started to feel buzzed. Like of course when I started drinking when I was fifteen it wouldn't take much but it's been five years and I can really hold my liquor.

"I wish more girls could hold their liquor like you," Danny said getting himself a shot.

I loved drinking with these guys. So glad I'm not pregnant, there is no way in hell I could give up drinking and partying with these guys for nine months. At that moment Asia and Ava walked in.

"Hey!" I yelled getting up and giving Asia a hug then picking Ava up.

"Hi auntie Skylar!" Ava said hugging me. "Hi uncle Jordon, Hi uncle Jay, hi uncle Matt, hi uncle Danny, hi uncle Dylan! Hi daddy!" Aww Ava was so adorable. Maybe a baby wouldn't be that bad.

"Hey Ava," the guys all said in unison.

"Hey baby girl," George said taking Ava from me then going and giving Asia a kiss. They really were perfect for each other. I want them to get married.

"So a little birdy told me something," Asia said with a smirk looking at me.

"Oh? What would that be?" I asked knowing what she meant.

"That you and Jordon over here got engaged today," she said.

"Yes we did," I said with a smile holding out my left hand to show her the beautiful ring.

"Dang Jordon, who knew you could get such a beautiful ring."

We all just chilled on the bus for like a half hour before the guys had sound check. When we got in the arena Ava and I just walked around being bored until the show started then Asia, Ava, and I all sat backstage waiting for the time that the guys talked to the audience so I could do my stupid ass stunt.

Now was the time. I ran out on stage and pretended to be out of breath, "Holy shit, I can't believe they found the body!" I yelled into my own pink bedazzled mic the guys got me for my birthday

"Woah woah woah! Who found the body? Which body was found?" Matt asked acting all serious.

"The cops! They found the body we buried last week!" I said all panic like.

"No! That body can't be found!" Jordon yelled back.

"We didn't clean it up that well! There's probably still DNA on it!" George said cracking a smile.

"God damn it Johnny Three!" I yelled punching his shoulder.

"You ruined her act!" Jay yelled.

"Well that was interesting," Danny said.

"Hey can I bring two people out?" I asked looking at George.

"Yea get their asses out here," he replied.

So I did that and got Ava and Asia to come. The crowd went wild seeing Ava. She really was the cutest little girl ever. After that we went backstage again til the show was over.

Once we all got back on the bus we partied a little but because we had Ava there we didn't do much drinking other than a beer or two. Once Asia and Ava left though.... music got turned all the way up and the vodka came pouring out.

Shot after shot we kept it coming. After about 8 shots my vision started getting slightly blurred. "Aight I'm done because I do kinda still wanna do shit tonight." I stated looking at Jordon.

"That's my cue to be done," Jordon said getting up and following me to the back.

"They gonna be banging!" Dylan yelled making sure even we could here.

"You got that shit right!" I yelled back to him. After that I just drowned everyone except for me and Jordon out. I loved him so much. With every touch I let out a little moan.

It was so good being with him everything was perfect. The sex, the parties, the dates, the hugs, the kisses, everything, it was all perfect with him. With each movement it felt amazing. Each thrust was perfect, each bounce was amazing, I don't know how I ever slept with anyone else after him. God, I loved this boy.

Once we had both finished we just laid next to each other cuddling close. Bare chest pressed against bare chest, his arms wrapped around me, looking at each other eye to eye, him kissing my forehead. I loved this boy so much. "I love you Jordon Terrell, I love just cuddling with you like this."

"I love you more than there are stars in the sky, Skylar-Grace Anderson." He said back kissing my forehead. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and woke up the next morning exactly the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^