Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

Damn It...

It's been about a month since Sky's little incident. This girl meant a lot to me. I'm glad she didn't die.

Every one was gone and off the bus except for me and SG.

"I don't know anymore, Jay," Sky looked to me with pleading eyes as she said that.

"About what?" I asked having an idea what she was talking about.

"About Jordon and I..." she trailed off looking out the window. Some reason she wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"What's wrong that you don't know anymore?" I was getting more and more concerned that she was gonna break my best friends heart.

"I just... I don't think I'm in love with him like I thought I was. Like, I love Jordon he's amazing. There's a difference between loving someone though and being in love with someone. Not only that, but I don't think I'm ready for a serious relationship like this at 20 years old," tears were starting to race down her face. I just pulled her into a tight hug.

During that hug she looked up at me and I looked down at her. Our eyes locked for about twenty seconds. We both leaned into each other, our lips locked, and in that moment I felt the spark. The spark I had never felt with Vanessa or another girl before. Honestly, that was one of the most magical kisses I had ever had. When we pulled away Skylar had put her left hand to her lips.

Seeing that engagement ring made me feel so guilty, yet I still had to ask, "You felt it too?"

She nodded yes and you could see the pain and guilt plastered across her face. More tears began to silently roll down her cheeks. I had never noticed this before but when she cries her eyes get so blue. Blue like the Caribbean Sea.

I couldn't help but pull SG into a tighter hug. That's when the guys including Jordon walked in. You could see the confusion scattered across his face.

That moment Skylar turned around, after wiping her tears on my shirt and put on her happy face. I knew one of us would have to tell Jordon.

"Hey Jordy!" Skylar squealed running to Jordon and giving him a hug. I'm glad he was happy but she deserved to be happy too. Shit, what's the right thing to do here?

About a week had passed and still neither of us had told Jordon. I felt like shit. I've slept maybe 20 hours total in the last week and I have continually fucked up during shows. The guilt was eating me alive yet I didn't want to be the one to tell Jordon, I felt like Skylar should be the one to tell him. Fuck, I didn't think about what this would do to mine and Jordons friendship. What would happen to the band.

"Hey Jay, can we talk?" Skylar asked probably because it was only Danny, her, and I on the bus right now.

"Shoot," I said knowing what she wanted to talk about.

"I regret that kiss a lot. I wasn't thinking straight. Jord is the one I truly love. He always has been and I don't want to lose him. Can we act like the kiss never happened?" Tears were forming in her eyes. I just nodded. How could either of us act like that kiss never happend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea I know this chapters shitty and short