Status: You may like it, you may hate it but the point is 100% true x x

The Shortest Story Cuts the Deepest

Bitter-sweet Love:

Blood. That's all I seem to remember. Love. That's what I wish I could keep. Betrayal. That's how it made me feel. Hope. That's what I cling to. The one thing keeping me sane and finally faith, the one thing that keeps me going, well, fighting on. "Hey" I awkwardly whisper to him as he turns his back to me. I felt so isolated and alone, even though I was with him. My one true love. I should be kissing him. Slowly and passionately. Not here feeling uncomfortable and awkward here in my little corner. That's when it came over me. I didn't care that he had just killed the other guy in my life who I once trusted because I was so madly lost in the moment. To be honest, the guy deserved it. He was a cock. Trust me. He tried to kill us both many times but this time I guess he wasn't getting away with it. The truth is, even though I now seem like a girl who doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything, I truly loved this guy more than anything in the entire world. So, to silence the dread and isolation, I ran over to him and pressed my lips firmly against his and when he pulled back to say "no" I pulled him closer to me and whispered "kiss me" in his ear. I felt so loved and warm in his arms and I didn't want to stop, so I didn't. I think he liked it too, from the way he was groaning. Like I said, I was truly lost in the moment...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not personal what so ever guys! Do not think I have been going round with some weirdo who kills people. Or have I? No, seriously. Don't! lol x x