If It Wasn't For You I Would Be Dead

Chapter 3

My Dream was about him, the new guy at school, you know the one named Victor Fuentes. We were holding hand, wait holding hands that's not right. My eyes shot open as my mom walked in the room. It was still the weekend.
"oh Kellin, your up i was just going to say i'm off to work" she whispered then left. A few Minutes later i heard Gabe shift around on the floor next to Justin. I looked down to see if they were still sleep and sure enough, they were. i looked at the clock 6:00 am. I flopped back down and closed my eyes and tired to sleep. I fell asleep for about four hours before i heard Gabe talking.
"Aw Kellin looks so cute sleeping" Gabe and Justin giggle like school girls.
"heard that" I said but i wasn't facing them so i scared them. I sat up and rubbed my left eye and yawned at the same time. As I shifted out of bed and realized Gabe and Justin we're leaving. "where are you guys going?"
"home my mom said something happened to Justin parents so i'm worried" Gabe said in a very worried tone
"what!?" I yelled and jumped out of bed and put skinny jeans and a Of Mice and Men shirt on and the three of us left to Justin's house. When we got there we saw there was police and ambulances. I looked at Justin who was about to cry.
"Mom Dad! " Justin ran over to the ambulance and Gabe and i did the same. I saw Justin's mom in the back of the big vehicle. Her body bloody and i could see a rib bone coming out. I walked away, knowing full well i was going to through up, and of coarse i did. Gabe walked over to me and made sure i was okay.
"I'm fine go worry about Justin, please" I started to walk back over to Justin "Justin i'm going home i hope your mom and dad are going to be okay" As i walked away i prayed for their safety. I soon looked up at the sky, feeling over whelmed from feeling in my head, i didn't notice it had started to rain and i have been standing by a old building it looked as if it had been burned or something. It looked like the right side of it had been torn off. As i approached the front door i heard a faint voice from in side. I gave a weird look.
"don't go in there its a trick for her" I turned around scared, to see a girl with really long brown hair in a pony tail, with bangs swooped to the left side. she had big dark brown eyes, and pink lips.(this girl is made up. she is not real) "she will kill you"
"who will kill me" i asked the tan girl in front of me now.
"Jenna...." the girl whispered.
"Jenna?" i looked back at the door and heard the cries for help again.
"she died from the fire, 20 years ago. She refused to leave when the house busted in to flames" She explained as my eyes looked behind me and i saw a girl with blonde hair standing behind me with a blade in her hand. I ran over to the brown haired girl. "JENNA NO!"
"I....just...want....every....one....dead..." it was a whisper then she was gone. I was confused then i spoke up again.
"who are you?" i asked the tan girl.
"i'm Victoria Fuentes"