Sequel: The Darkness Inside
Status: Mike PoV (mainly) Slash Fic (Complete)

A Different Kind of Love

Revalation

Visiting time, he walked up, popped the door open off the kitchen and steps in, then decides to try and turn on his heel and escape the awkward moment. Sam had his head down and was getting lectured about something and he didn't want to get dragged into it.

" Mike!" Sam, damit, Sam would drag him into what ever mess Sam got into.

His mom turned around." And where do you think you are going?" Mom didn't look to happy.

" Wait, I didn't do anything!" He rushes out, he didn't do anything as far as he knew, damn Sam.

" You knew about what Sams' been doing! With the dog!" Moms' voice was raised, and oh crap she must have caught Sam. " I don't know what to do between you two, you going off and not telling me you got turned into a vampire for a year and now I find out Sam has been just as long hiding that he's been doing the dog and you knew? "

He winced, well this wasn't good, mom wasn't happy about him and Sam keeping the whole blood sucking night-stalker thing from her, now Sams' little nasty secrets out, so moms ticked she was kept in the dark again. " I couldn't really handle finding out about Sam, and then also changing into a blood sucking monster is a bit worse than puberty and not something that can be discussed with: Now Your Body's Changing, books." The awkward dreaded moment with mom and her kids books on puberty. Mom had trouble trying to explain such personal things to her son, so he had to sit threw horrified as she read about Mr.. Bunny going threw the changes brought on by puberty. He ever finds where mom hid that book, he's going to burn it.

Mom seemed to be mulling over what he said then looked at Sam who was staring at the floor. " I don't know, for Sam some counseling might have helped."

"No pills, no shrinks!" Sam burst out.

" I don't think counseling would have helped Sam very much, I don't think he chose willingly to um... Lust for Nanook. Some kids are just born messed up in the head for some reason." Was hard for him to keep a straight face saying that. Sam shot him a dirty look.

" Maybe we all need some counseling, is anyone in this family normal?" Mom asked.

Right then grandpa walked passed and stopped, a dead animal under his arm, another rabbit. " Me and the Widow Johnson decided to elope in Las Vegas, see you in two weeks." Grandpa gives them a big grin, then heads out the door. Grandpa just had to drop another bomb on mom.

" Um, mom, I think you're the only one "normal" Grandpa's an alien." Sam said this with all certainty. Mom gave Sam a funny look, before running after grandpa.

He and Sam where alone now in the kitchen. He looks at Sam." Mom might need counseling after this." Sam just nods without a word. Seemed normal was a rare commodity in their freaky family.

**** Territory Run ****

I only smell one male and two females, seems they're still halfies, must bee feeding on animals to keep from loosing it to the hunger." Marko remarks.

" Still trailing our territory, but down two of their pack? Something's up, they still also not crossed our boundaries." David doesn't stop or turn as he leads the walk along their territory.

" What would cause a pack, a weaker one to just skirt our boarder like that and now missing two of their members?" He mused out loud.

" For now, I can only think something is driving them this close and they aren't stupid enough to try and take up residence in our territory, knowing they would have to fight us off." David responded.

" There might be another pack that has claimed territory in the area and they lost ground and now stuck near our boarders. Even the full vampires must be to young to not have decided to move on to new territory and try to claim it. Often young groups without experienced and strong members perish because they're to weak do to youth and lack of experience to hold claim to a territory and get pushed out, having no way of hunting an getting proper shelter." Marko added from behind him.

" That sucks." Only thing he could think of in response.

"It does, hunters usually get them. It's probably why the three females are still halflings, it'd make it easier on the group if they aren't all needing to hunt for human blood. " David suddenly stops." Speak of the little devils."

They all gathered around David to look at what stopped him, figuring it was the group. Sure enough it was , two halfling females, one blond, the other brunette and a black haired full vampire male, which had turned and looked their way. The male suddenly hissed and started running off opposite of their boarder, causing the two frightened girls to follow.

" Well they certainly don't want to challenge us." Dwayne remarked watching the three disappear from sight.

" That was a bit strange." he scratched his head finding this packs reaction unusual, it wasn't like they where going to attack, the other pack hadn't crossed into their territory and he for one was curious why they been skirting it.

David just looks a little indifferent, yet curious, looking off in the direction the small group went. " Something's diffidently up with them, lets keep moving."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments saying if you liked or even if you didn't like the story. (coarse reasons why appreciated)

This is the last chapter, end of the story.

Yea this is ended on cliffies. ( I Am Evil.)

If any want a sequel shout out yay or nay, or even message me. I do have some more in the works, just want to see how things go for this one. :}