Sequel: Do You Remember Us?
Status: few days long brake from this fic. bad writers block. see you soon.

What If We Don't See Each Other Again?

You're an idiot, you know that?

Lee asked me to let the other guys go ahead because he had to talk with me.

‘So what’s up?’ I asked from Lee, who was staring at his feet, looking sad. ‘Promise me one thing when we get to London.’ Lee said, lifting his gaze from his feet. I nodded, confused.

I stormed back to the gate, angry as hell. I made sure Oliver was still sleeping as I grabbed Matt’s collar, waking him up, dragging him behind the corner, away from the curious eyes of our mates. ‘Is it true?’ I pushed him against the white wall. ‘What.’ He asked, looking straight to my eyes.

‘Does Oliver have a girlfriend?’ I asked, relaxing a bit. Matt nodded, ‘Yeah, Amanda. She’s a propa fit bird if you ask me.’ He laughed and I let go of him, dropping on my knees, head in my hands. ‘What’s wrong?’ Matt panicked and lowered himself on my level, rubbing my back.

‘You saw him kiss me right?’ I sobbed. I didn’t give him time to answer. ‘He asked me to be his girlfriend almost three months ago; he even said he loves me.’ I kept sobbing. I heard Matt gasp. He pulled me into his lap and I cried against his chest for an hour, before my phone went off. I didn’t want to answer, and I didn’t have to, because Matt had already took my phone from the pocket of my jeans.

‘Yeah, Ben she’s alright. Can you do me a favor?’ I head Ben’s voice through the phone, as he answered. ‘Ask Vegan to change seats with Dalia.’ Ben sounded confused and asked why. ‘She wants to sit between me and Austin, and Alan sits on my other side. It’s much better place to sit than between Oliver and Danny.’ He fake laughed and hang up.

‘C’mon let’s get you to the plane. Oh and don’t say anything to Oliver or Ben. I have a plan.’ He said and helped me up. I leaned against Matt as we walked into the plane. We walked past ten rows of seats before we found our seats. Austin helped me on my seat, noticing I couldn’t stand on my own. Matt sat next to me and Alan reached his hand over Matt, to take mine. My original seat was on row eighteen, so I didn’t see Oliver or Ben.

Matt was on phone with someone, who I heard sobbing through the phone. He told the person everything that had happened. Austin and Alan kept listening Matt’s story. When he finished, Alan looked angry as hell and Austin looked sad. ‘I told you so.’ Austin kissed my hand, which he was holding, tightly as I cried against his shoulder. ‘Hey Amanda, she’s not angry at you.’ Matt sighed and handed me the phone, which I carefully took and put it against my ear. ‘Hey.’ I whispered, just to hear a series of sobs. ‘Hey it’s okay.’ I tried to calm the person. ‘No it’s not.’ A strong Scottish accent answered. ‘I’m sorry about what my boyfriend; I mean my future ex-boyfriend did to you.’ Amanda said.

We talked about fifteen minutes before the flight attendant came and asked me to turn the phone off. ‘Yeah, see you at the store.’ I said as goodbye and handed the already off turned phone back to Matt. I told Alan, Matt and Austin that I had a date with Amanda at Oliver’s clothing shop, where he had promised to take me, to show off his work.

‘I don’t get it, how could he.’ The ginger angrily spat and looked like he was going to rip his hair off. Matt went to talk with James to get him to come sit on his seat, as he went to take James’s seat, which was right in front of Oliver’s. Matt had apparently told James the whole story, because when he sat next to me, he pulled me into a hug and whispered how Oliver was going to die when Ben hears about this. He made me promise that this time I wouldn’t play hero and jump between them. It was an easy promise to keep, due the fact that this time I wanted Oliver to get smacked into face.

James fell asleep, listening music through his headphones and holding my hand. Alan was sleeping too, after he used all his remaining energy on speaking shit about Oliver. Austin on the other hand was wide awake, rubbing circles on my hand and giving me kisses when I almost started to cry again.

‘You could ask Amanda to join the tour.’ He whispered, not wanting to wake anyone in the plane. ‘I could. I need a girlfriend.’ I giggled. ‘But we are going to turn Oliver’s life into a living hell.’ I continued, with an evil grin on my face. Alan started to laugh so much that he had to cover his mouth with both of his hands, which meant he let go of mine. I felt sad when he wasn’t holding it anymore. ‘Oh c’mon, stop the bloody laughing.’ I smacked Austin’s arm playfully.

Eventually we both fell on sleep, leaning on each other. I kept waking up every time someone walked past our seats to get to the toilets, but the only time I didn’t wake up was when Oliver decided to come and check on me. ‘Dalia, love.’ Oliver poked my head, making me groan and lift my head from Austin’s shoulder. First I looked at him happily, but then the happiness disappeared when I remembered Amanda. ‘I heard Matt saying something about you being sad, so I decided to come and check on you and now that I’m here, why did you change seats with Vegan?’ Oliver said, looking unsure should he smile or pout.

‘Oh I’m just tired.’ I lied. Austin suddenly squeezed my hand, telling he was awake but he kept his eyes closed. ‘And I’m sitting here, because I had to make last minute check on the surprise I have arranged for you.’ I tried to smile, and I guess I did, because Oliver was smiling. ‘What more could I get than see me beautiful girlfriend seeing my shop.’ I almost started to laugh but managed to control it, unlike Austin who blew his cover, by starting to laugh like an idiot. ‘Oh dude, you have no idea how surprised you will get when your beautiful girlfriend stand in your shop.’ He laughed, running out of breath. ‘But seriously Oliver, it’s a surprise, so go back to your set.’ I said, placing my head back on to Austin’s shoulder. ‘I love you.’ Oliver whispered and returned back to where he came from. ‘Yeah, sure you do.’ I muttered and drifted back to sleep.

Drop Dead Clothing, 8 Kingly St, London. 30.7.2013 15.30

‘Now Oliver, wait here.’ I commanded my ‘boyfriend’ and walked into the shop. If I haven’t been in a hurry, I would have stayed at the actual shop and go through all the beautiful clothes that hang from the rags, I would have stayed and admired the cat statues and the wall paintings. But I had to get to upstairs, where Amanda was waiting me.

I asked one of the employees to bring Oliver up, in five minutes, so I would have time to properly meet Amanda. I knocked on the door which Oliver’s name on it and walked in. A tall, skinny and amazingly beautiful girl sat on the orange-brown couch on the corner of the office. She was tapping her feet against the floor nervously.

‘Bloody hell Amanda, stop that before there is a hole in the floor.’ I laughed and her head snapped up. ‘Dalia?’ She asked and got up from the couch, walking towards me, arms open. She pulled me into a hug. ’I’m so sorry.’ We whispered in sync. ‘You are so beautiful, no wonders he cheated me with you.’ Amanda whispered after our hug. I shook my head and pulled her back, hugging her like I would never let go. ‘Love, you are the model from two of us.’ I laughed. ‘Before that asswipe comes here, I have to ask you to join me on the rest of the tour on the Asking Alexandria team.’ we parted from the hug. Tears poured from her eyes and she nodded her head like a maniac. ‘Yes.’ She simply said and took my hand into hers, locking our fingers together.

Knock on the door and we both started to panic. ‘Come in Oliver.’ Amanda spat and the door flew open, hitting the wall. Oliver’s eyes were wide from the shock of seeing his both girlfriends standing in his office, hand in hand. ‘Sit down Oliver.’ I snapped my fingers of my free hand, pointing towards the couch. Oliver didn’t say anything; he just did what I ordered.

‘So I assume you know her, Oliver.’ I tried to say, without yelling. He didn’t say anything, just placed his head onto his hands and stared at the floor. ‘Answer you fucking twat.’ Amanda yelled, clearly trying to keep herself from crying. Oliver’s body shivered as he simply replied. ‘Yes.’

‘Who is she?’ I asked and took a tighter grip from the Scottish girl’s hand. Amanda stared at Oliver, impatiently waiting for his answer. ‘A-Amanda Hendrick, model for my clothing line and-he took a deep breth and lifted his head up, letting his hands fall on his side.-and my girlfriend.’ He swallowed.

‘For how long Oliver?’ Amanda asked. ‘Five years if you don’t count the brake up in the middle.’ He said, this time not stuttering at all. Amanda nodded.

‘Who is she?’ Amanda asked. Oliver looked me into eyes, but I refused to look him back. ‘Dalia Irene B-Bruce-he said like he just had discovered who I was related to- little sister of Ben Bruce and my girlfriend from three months.’ He nervously said and went back to staring at the floor.

I looked Amanda into her eyes and nodded towards Oliver. We went to sit on different sides of him. Both of us placed our hands on his knees.

‘Oliver, you remember when you told me that you could never be alone, that you are afraid of being alone?’ Amanda squeezed his knee and he nodded.

‘Remember when you said you didn’t want to live without me?’ She continued. ‘yes.’ Oliver sighed. ‘Good, because you will see us both for the next two months, every day.’ I spat and took my hand from his knee and offered Amanda my hand, so we could leave. Oliver collapsed on the floor crying and I wanted to turn around and help him up, like he had done to me, but I didn’t want to blew this up.

Amanda had all her belongings already packed and ready, placed behind the shops counter. She didn’t have much because she left all the things Oliver had bought to her in Oliver’s apartment, which just hours ago was also hers. She couldn’t live there anymore so she had dropped Oliver’s dog at the shop, where Tom, Oliver’s little brother was watching him, until their mother came to pick Oscar, the dog and taking him with her back to Sheffield, where they were from. Amanda was going to stay at her friends place until she found her own. Asking her to join the rest of the tour saved her more time to calm down and find her own place.

‘Amanda, do you have a car?’ I asked her while we walked out of the shop, carrying her luggage and bags. ‘She doesn’t, but I have.’ Oliver walked past us, grabbing as much of her stuff as he managed and opened his car’s trunk, throwing all in. He walked over the driver’s door and hopped in, rolling his window down. ‘Get in or stay here.’ He sighed.

I looked at Amanda, unsure what should I do. She shook her head and took my hand, helping me into the car. Oliver drove really slowly towards the avenue.The ride was silent end you could cut the awkwardness with a butter knife.

I wanted to say something but words stuck on my throat. Amanda was staring at me. ‘You are breathing really fast Dalia.’ She sounded worried. I noticed Oliver’s worried eyes from the mirror.

Suddenly I started to regret not taking my antidepressants. My mind was empty and I felt like puking. ‘Oliver, stop the car.’ Amanda put his hand on my shoulder. ‘Oliver Scott Sykes, now.’ Amanda yelled and I felt like I was going to pass out. Oliver stopped driving. We were on some supermarkets parking lot. Amanda jumped out of the car and ran to my side, opening the door, pulling me out. I fell to the ground, crying, not able to breathe well. 'What is happening?’ Oliver asked, standing few feet from me. Amanda kneeled down, next to me.

‘What happened?’ She asked quietly and tried to help me up from the ground, but I pushed her away. ‘I stopped taking my antidepressants when I started to date Oliver.’ I cried and hit the cold cement with my hand. ‘What?’ Oliver gasped. His hand moved on his mouth and I swear he was crying.

‘Oliver, call Ben.’ I cried, ripping my hair. But Oliver did nothing. Soon Amanda lost her temper and got up. She violently pushed her hands into Oliver’s jacket pocket, pulling out an iPhone. ‘What’s the bloody hell password Oliver?’ She yelled. ‘It’s Oscar.’ I whispered and she nodded.

‘Hey is this Ben Bruce?’ She asked quickly. ‘I’m Amanda, Oliver’s girlfriend, no sorry, ex-girlfriend.’ silence. ‘Yeah she’s having some kind of panic attack.’ silence. ‘We will be there soon.’ She ended the call, showing the phone to Oliver’s hands and then helped me back into the car.

Oliver drives as fast as he could and just in minutes we were back in the venue. Car didn’t even stop properly when Ben tore my door open and pulled me out. With Austin they carried me to Asking Alexandria’s bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
words: 2 345
uploaded: 23.3.2013