Sequel: Do You Remember Us?
Status: few days long brake from this fic. bad writers block. see you soon.

What If We Don't See Each Other Again?

Party

‘Respect, walk, what did you say? Respect, walk, are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.’ Danny and Austin were singing along with Pantera. We were having a bus party with everyone, even Oliver, who was currently sitting in the corner of couch, drinking beer and talking to Sam. Even with half of the lights off, the huge bruise around Oliver’s left eye was easy to notice.

After Amanda had told Ben and few others who she was and what had Oliver done, Ben was trying to go and kill Oliver. Of course I had to play the hero and stop him doing anything stupid. Austin of course didn’t give a shit about how much I begged him not to kill Oliver. He just gave me a stupid smirk and said, ‘I’m not going to kill him, I’m just going to show him what happens if you fuck white a delicate flower.’

Next morning I woke up, Austin staring me from the other couch, head in his hands. He said that he regretted what he had done, because he wasn’t like that, he wasn’t a person who wanted to hurt anyone. I spent hours telling him it was okay before he finally calmed down.

Amanda and I were dancing in the middle of the room, grinding on each other’s. Amanda had her share of the alcohol, but I had to stay sober since I got stronger medication and I couldn’t drink even a drop of alcohol in few weeks. This was a hard task due the living with Asking Alexandria and the fact that I was a Bruce. What more can I say, alcohol ran in our veins, but not as badly like it seemed to run in Worsnop’s.

The party continued outside, where Cameron and James had just brought more drinks. ‘May I borrow your dance partner?’ Alan laughed and Amanda handed me to him. ‘Hello ginger princess.’ I giggled and hugged my best friend.

‘How are you feeling?’ We were sitting on the roof of the bus, staring at the cloudless night sky. I sighed and moved few wild pink tress’s from my face. ‘I’m fine, though the new medication hasn’t started to work yet.’ I leaned my head against the gingers shoulder. ‘So I guess you are feeling opposite what you just said.’ Alan giggles, clearly more drunk than he thought he was. ‘I guess so.’ I sighed. ‘I feel so used and empty at the same time.’ I whispered, closing my eyes. ‘Amanda has been trying to help me, but nothing seems to work, I even lost the small hunger I had built.’

Alan wrapped his arm around my body. ‘It will be fine. And what comes to the feeling thing. I bet Austin could help you with that.’ He slurred. ‘What?’ Alan let me go and acted like he hadn’t said anything. ‘C’mon we are missing the party.’ He offered me a hand and pulled me on my feet.

When we got back down, the stereo was blasting Linking Park, which I knew was Alan’s favorite band. Alan sang along the song’s that were playing, just acting like a nut job. I started to notice new people on the dance floor. Girls, lots of girls with almost no clothes and I bet all me and my brothers money that most of those sluts had fake boobs. Of course Danny was all over the girls, but it was just for dancing, Danny didn’t sleep with band sluts anymore. He was dedicated to Myca.

Amanda was having fun with few of the girls, which were staring at her like she was their god. Amanda noticed my amused face and blew me a kiss. I played along and pretended to catch it, pressing it to my heard. Amanda laughed a bit and turned back to the girls.

Austin was dancing with Jordan, Lee and Cameron. James stood close to them yelling how big faggots they were. Phil and Tino were probably out, with the rest of the guys due the fact I hadn’t seen them after they joined the party.

Austin noticed me standing alone and smiled at me, inviting me over them. I was trying my hardest to get through the pack of sluts, but they didn’t bother to get out of my way, so I forced myself past them. I got lots of rude comments from the girls that had really no rights to say things like that, while their boobs were almost visible and their asses we grinding on everything that moved.

‘Hey.’ I breathed heavily when I finally got to Austin. ‘You look exhausted.’ Jordan smiled and handed me a red cup. ‘Oh hell no.’ Cameron imitated a sassy black woman and took the cup from me. Austin wrapped his long arms around my waist. ‘You can’t drink.’ Austin whispered into my ear and I groaned. ‘I’m a Bruce, I need to drink.’ I said, crossing my arms over my chest, earning few laughs.

Slowly Austin started to move me along the music. I was talking with Lee about everything and anything, until Matt took his attention from me. Austin moved his hands on my hips and started to move more ardent than earlier, which I liked. I started to grind against his body with the beat of the music.

Austin’s grip on my hips tightened a bit and he let out a moan as my bottom moved over his crouch. With a grin on my face, I turned around to face him. He smiled at me. ‘Well hello beautiful.’ Austin’s lips curled into his trademark sexy smirk. I couldn’t help but to blush and giggle like a nervous schoolgirl.

‘It’s ten inch away.’ Ben pushed between us, smelling like alcohol. ‘I’m a big girl Ben.’ I pouted and peaked over his shoulder. Austin was quietly laughing. ‘Ben, you know I’m well raised when it comes to the ladies.’ He put his hand on my brothers back. ‘I’m watching you Carlile.’ Ben said narrowing his eyes and backing away.

‘Your brother is weird.’ Austin laughed and watched as Ben fell over and ended up on Sam’s lap. Austin shook his head and put his arms back around my waist. He was going to say something, but instead his normal smile turned into a childlike and he started to jump up and down, lifting me with him. He sang along Slipknot, his favorite band. ‘I did my time and I want out, so effusive. Fate, it doesn't cut, the soul is not so vibrant. The reckoning, the sickening. Packaging, subversion, pseudo-sacrosanct, perversion.’ I laughed with him the whole night until Austin was passing out.

‘C’mon love, you need to climb in.’ I helped him climb into my bunk and when he was in I pecked his forehead. ‘Goodnight.’ I sang and turned around to leave him sleep in peace. ‘Stay.’ he grabbed my wrist. I couldn’t say no to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
words: 1 161
uploaded: 24.3.2013