Status: Active

We Are the Damned

6

Chris's pov*
"DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME AT ALL?" her voice rang in my head. did I love her? Ofcourse I did. What a stupid question. I grabbed her and kissed her. I told her my apologies. She kissed me hard, lovingly and rough. I bit her lip hard. She gripped the back of my neck and kissed me even rougher. Our tongues battled for dominance and I won. I ripped off her shirt and slammed her against the wall. I bit her chest and left hickies all over. She moaned loudly and unsteadily. Her moans drived me even more. She tangled her hands in my hair and trailed delicate kisses down my back. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. "Fuck me" she mumbled while pulling off her pants. "How does my lady want it?" I growled in her ear. "rough" she managed to moan out while I unclasped her bra and covered her nipples with my tongue. I bit and sucked on them until they were raw. I went up to her neck and licked and bit. "Ch-Chris. Oh, oh my god. just fuck me already. Stop teasing me."
I put her hands abover her head. "Keep them there" she nodded in response and licked her lips. I kissed down to her panties and slowly pulled them off. I gently pulled her legs apart and kissed lightly on her inner thighs wich grew in goosebumps. I trailed back up to her lips and kissed her.
"tell me what you want" I whispered softly in her ear. She shivvered. she lifted herself up and replied in my ear. "I can show you better than I can tell you." she smirked at me. My god was she something. She got ontop of me and pulled off all my clothes until I lie there completly exposed. She delicatly kissed me. But then she scratched my chest then kissed the scratches she had left ever so soft. She bit my hip and then proceeded to give me head. Nothing Massecre did with me sexually was ever dirty and revolting. Everything we experience in bed, whether soft and slow to rough and loud was nothing but love making. Even when giving me head she looked like an angel. She gave me pleasure. So much. I never had to ask her to go down on me either, She just did it. She was the only girl I'd ever been with who did it without protest and enjoyed it. She finished and came back up to me. She bit my neck and dugg her nails into my back. She lay there beside me wet and ready. I steadied with her and leaned into her entrance. Once I was in she let out a loud moan. I leaned down to look into her eyes and she wrapped her arms under mine and her legs all at the same time. she moaned my name into my shoulder blade and I moaned hers. I placed a piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her. " I love you" I whispered as I came close to my climax. "I love you TOOO" she breathed out obviously on hers. I rode out my orgasm and crashed onto the empty space next to her. After my breath became steady I spoke out. "I do love you Mass." She cuddled into me and I pett her hair until she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
My smut isn't all that good. My apolagies. I just wanted to make a seperate chapter with the sex scenes so it didnt make it impossible to follow the story just incase any of my readers didnt want to read this part.