Status: Active

We Are the Damned

7

~4 months later~ " hey mass,sup?" " hey ryan, nothing much. Just called to scream at christopher" " legitematly?" " haha, no but can I speak to him?" " sure thing we miss you and ange. Oh and tell Allie I will call her right after the show. Here's Chris" " Ch- Chris? Hey baby" " hey beautiful, I miss you. How are you and Angelo?" " wonderful, same old. Same old. I miss you too. How is Arizona?" " Awsome. I really wish you were here though." " I wish I was there too babe. But I will be at your shows soon. I've got to go check on Angelo and bring him lunch. He'll be expecting me any minute. I will call back soon. Goodbye Chris. I love you." " I love you too massecre" I hung up and took a deep breath. Everything is so much more difficult without Chris. I sighed and walked into my room to grab my belongings and head to Angelo when I heard a knock at the door. Damnit. I really didn' t feel like having company right now. I opened the door hesitantly to find Alex and Star. I stared at them. Pissed. Ready to kill them. " and to what may I owe this pleasure" Star teased. " what the hell do you want?" " you are going to join us in provoking the spirit tonight" I looked into her eyes and felt my pupils dialate twice there normal size. " no, I will not be going anywhere with you too. " " oh but you are and you know that choice is not for you to make. Rochelle requested you ,specifically for this." I nodded fully understanding that they had been correct. I had no choice. But I am still not happy about this. Within four hours we were at vista point beach. It was 11:32 pm. The wind was picking up with each second we stood on the cold white sand. Rochelle was already done with the fire and setting up the circle. 5 minutes before 12 we stood hand in hand. They looked at me in anticipation,expecting me to run and hide. I stand there straight faced. The wind began to pick up again. " hail to the gardians to the watchtowers of the east. Witches of fire and integrity. I provoke thee" " hail to the gardians of the watchtowers of the west. Witches of earth and balance. I provoke thee " hail to the gardians of the watchtowers of the south witches of wind and enchantment. I provoke thee" I held my breathe then called out " hail to the gardians of the watchtowers of the north.witches of water and intuition. I provoke thee" soon my heart raced and it began to put a peircing discomfort in my stomach. I fell the the ground. Then everything went white.In the spectrum of colors white was every color. And every color swirled through me. I felt it in me. Rushing through me veins. It set me body at ease but it set my mind on a frenzy. My vision was blurry like looking underwater. ~ the next morning~ I woke up on the floor.my head pounded and my body shivered against the cold tile. I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of my headache but it never stopped thumping right behind my eyes. Water dripped from the ceiling and you could hear the pitter patter of the drops hit the cold ground. I finally steadied my vision long enough to see that I was in my cellar. I was very angry and confused. And what was that god awful ringing. God damnit. I licked my lips and felt something pierce my bottom lip. I brought my finger up to my mouth and touched my teeth. Sharp as a tack. What happened last night? How did this happen? Is this some kind of joke? What the fuck am I saying this is hardly a joke. This is real. What am I going to do? This is all my fault. I know what I am. And because of me, I'm gonna end up hurting Chris and the rest of my motionless family. How could I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been gone so long my lovely readers. Plleeaassee reccomend and subscribe and comment your ideas for the story in the future. I had major writers block the past few weeks.