Status: First time posting a story. tell me what you think?

As if Being a Teenager Isn't Hard Enough

Chapter One

** 10 years later**

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Luke sighed and rolled over to shut off his alarm. It was Thursday. That means that school starts again today.
Luke got out of bed and stretched his sore muscles and winced in pain. He sighed and walked in his boxer to his bathroom. He had to admit, it was nice to live with a master bedroom and bathroom to himself. Ha! That the only nice thing about living with my dad! Luke thought sourly to himself.
I yawned, took a piss and jumped into the shower. I took a ten minute shower, got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed his teeth, combed my brown hair and walked out and over to my closet. I grabbed my favorite Avenge Sevenfold t-shirt i got this summer at one of their concerts, my black skinny jeans, my converse and walked over to my mirror. Yes, I have a mirror in my room - get over it. I looked down at my chest and inspected the purple bruise that covered the left side of my chest. It was starting to turn yellow but it still hurt. I sighed and got dressed carefully.
The good thing about mornings is that my dad doesn't wake up till about noon so i have plenty of time to be dressed and out of the house before he can get a chance to grab me. I despise my dad, I truly do and no one understands why. Only the trees know why. Why couldnt summer have lasted a bit longer? I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and walked out side. Yes i walk to school because i dont have any friends. and i dont want my dad to buy me a car because it will just result to another why dont you appreciate anything i do for you conversation and lead to a beating.

** 20 minutes later**
I walked to my assigned locker and used to combination to open it. I threw my bag into it and winced when the kid next to me bumped into me. She apologized and blushed. I looked at her and was stunned. She was beautiful. She had brown hair, down to the mid of her back i would guess. Dark make up on her eyes done perfectly and a small cute nose. When i looked at her, she looked down. I frowned and asked if she was okay and place a hand on her arm. She cringed and i act as if i didn't notice. I did but i wasnt going to call her out. She said yes, threw her bag in her locker and ran off to her class. I was so disappointed. I didnt even get her name.
I closed my locker and went to my first period and sat in the back. I kept my eyes out for her. She wasnt in my first period. Second period was the same story. Third period i was starting to get desperate when i saw her. i smiled and then looked down hoping she wouldnt notice me. turns out she sat right next to me. i looked at her through the corner of my eye and saw her sneaking peaks at me as well. i act as though i didnt notice and took out my notebook and started drawing. it was study hall after all. I took my iPod out, put in my headphones and turned my music up to full blast and banged my head to the music. She tapped my shoulder. I looked up startled. Hardly anyone ever touches me on purpose let alone wants to talk with me.
I turned down my music and and took out one headphone and looked at her shyly. "Yes?"
She blushed and looked down then back up. "What are you drawing there? Its really good?" Ishowed her the half sketch i did and then realized i was drawing without even knowing it. Shit! way to go dumbass. i scolded myself and said. " Uhm. its just uhm.. some girl i passed today and i cant get her out of my head."i half lied. She stared at it a little while longer and then said it was nicely done. "oh, Im Lilly btw. Lilly Gulick. I'm new this year. she smiled shyly at him and looked down. "Names Luke. I'm sure you heard many things about me already." He frowned and then put his headphone back in.

I'm such an idiot! i just totally blew off the hottest girl i met. I turned around and offered her a head phone. She took it and we both went back to doing what we were. I smiled at myself. Yes i finally didnt scare someone off. Turns out she was in my lunch and 8th period as well. The day flew by and i was so happy. I said bye to Lilly as i walked home with a smile on my face. the first smile i had in years that instantly vanished when i got home.

"What the hell are you smiling bout you damn fucking loser?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no.. sorry its not that long but uhm tell me what ya think?