Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning alone, Austin was gone. I sat up and looked to where Austin was lying last night to find a note in his place. I picked it up and read it:

Dear Alan,

I had such fun last night c: ! But I had to leave for work this morning :/ but i'll come by your house after work with a few movies :)

-Austin.

I smiled and placed the note in a drawer next by. I checked the time, 10:00. Austin said he finishes work at 3:00.

I spent the rest of the day just hanging out with my cats, playing guitar and finishing the last few chapters of that book I started when I heard my doorbell rang. I smiled knowing it was Austin.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hi! Can I come in?" He asked.

"Of course you can!" I smiled, stepping to the side so he could make his way into my home.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I thought we could watch a few movies and just hang out?" He suggested.

"Sounds fun," I smiled. I gestured for him to follow me into my living room. He handed me a bundle of DVD's to choose from and picking one at random I played in on my small TV. I sat on the couch next to Austin, we had prepared bowls of popcorn and sweets for this afternoon.

It was now 9:00, we watched a few movies now we are playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare!" Austin asked cheerfully, he's so cute honestly.

"Dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to...Prank call one of your friends!"

I chuckled slightly and took my phone out of my pocket. I dialled my choosen friends number and placed the phone at my ear.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Hey Phil, I want you to know I had a brillant time last night," I said in a female voice. I looked over at Austin who had his hands covering his mouth, attempting not to laugh.

"What?" My friend asked confused.

"Don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about Phil, I'll be over in 10 minutes!" I quickly hung up the phone and we both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Who was that!" Austin chuckled.

"Just one of my friends, we play music together sometimes," I laughed. "Okay so, truth or dare Carlile?"

"Ehmm truth."

"What's the thing, you are most afraid of?"
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun DUUNNNNN

idek what im doing with my life, p.s i just bought a hamster and called it TJ, how cool am i?!

-Ivyxcreature