Status: This takes place during season 6, however I most likely won't follow the full story line. This is my first story in forever, so I hope you like it. :)

My Whitelighter

Chapter 2 -- Callie?!

Chris p.o.v

I was a little more than surprised when I ran into Callie at P3. She's not supposed to be in this time. She's supposed to be in the future not the past. How did she get here?

Allow me to explain this a little bit. Callie is supposed to be my wife in the future. She didn't seem to recognize me at all. She was obviously sent here. I don't understand how or why. I'm wondering if she was sent here by someone or something.

Speaking of Callie, I couldn't find her anywhere. I looked at the bar but didn't see her. She looks underage anyway. In the future we met when she was twenty. Right now, she doesn't look like she's over eighteen. I ran into my mom, Piper.

"Have you seen Callie?"

She scanned the area and looked around a little, but then shrugged. I should have known she would interrogate me if I asked about Callie. She's always been observant when it comes to me. She could read me like an open book.

"You look like you know her."

I shrugged and then felt something run through my mind. It was fear nagging at my mind and I knew that someone was in trouble. The only charge I have ever had is Callie. I sensed her and then ran out the door to the side of the bar.

I ran into the alleyway and then heard Callie yell something along the lines of, 'Somebody please!'. The fear in her voice made me angry. I saw the demon with a fireball in his hand ready to throw it at Callie. I used my telekinesis to throw him into the brick the wall opposite of Callie.

The demon grunted and then stood up again. He shimmered away before I could get the chance to kill him. Saving Callie right now was more important than going after him anyway. Just as I picked Callie up in my arms, Piper, Paige, Phoebe, and Leo ran outside.

"I'm orbing her back to the manor, she's hurt."

Before they could respond, I orbed Callie to the manor and laid her down on the couch. I examined her to see she had a fireball wound on her stomach and the back of her head was bleeding. Piper can kill me for the blood on the couch later. All that matters is Callie.

Everybody else orbed into the room and came over to Callie to look over her and make sure she was okay. I tried to stay calm so no one else would know who Callie really is. I need to ask her if she remembers anything, though I doubt she does. She looks so lost.

"Heal her, Leo."

Leo walked over to Callie and placed his hands over her unconscious body. As his hands started to glow, she started to heal. He stepped away from her after a few seconds and nodded to me, silently telling me that she was healed now. Finally, Paige spoke up.

"Shouldn't we go after the demon that tried to kill her?"

I almost smiled at my aunt. Finally, someone who was thinking around here. Lately, everyone has been reckless and slacking off on demons. I'll have to get on them more if I want to change the future so they're actually in it this time.

"Yeah, you all should go. This demon was pretty powerful."

Piper cast me a worried look. She's always been a worry wort. She looked from Callie to me and then back again. I knew she was going to have a hard time trusting Callie until she knows all about her. She will have to get over it though because Callie is everything to me and I'm not letting her go again.

"Are you sure you can handle her by yourself, Chris? You know she's going to be afraid when she wakes up."

I nodded and gave Leo a look. He took the hint and orbed away with Piper. Paige and Phoebe weren't too far behind him. I bent down to check on Callie's stomach just as she started to wake up. Just my luck.

She quickly sits up and ends up head-butting me somehow. She rubbed her forehead before noticing I was there. I knew she went into panic mode. I completely forgot about how good of a fighter she is.

She quickly kicked me in my shins causing me groan and rub my shins. She pushed me onto the ground and put her foot on my chest so that I couldn't get up. She had determination her bright beautiful eyes.

Before either one of us could say anything, Leo orbed back into the room with Piper and Paige with Phoebe. I heard laughing and seen Piper trying to contain her giggle fit. Finally, she just busted out laughing.

"Hahaha…You…hahah…got….hahaa…..your….haha…ass kicked…haha…by a girl…haha."

She barely got her sentence out with laughing after every word. I rolled my eyes and orbed to beside Callie. She looked around, confused. When she turned around and saw me she glared at me.

"How'd you do that?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. She needs to brush up on her magic; then again she probably doesn't know she's magical. She probably didn't even realize demons were real until last night. In the future, I taught her magic when she was twenty. Right now, she barely looks seventeen, eighteen at the most.

"I'm a whitelighter."

She looked like she wanted to ask more questions but she couldn't think of how to word it. She's always had that problem; it made me want to smile. I get to see my wife as a younger person and hopefully I'll get to fall in love with her all over again. But would she fall for me a second time?

"What was the thing that attacked me last night? Why did…it even attack me in the first place? Are you working with…the thing?"

I held up my hands telling her to slow down. She asked like fifty questions in a row. I can only answer one, though I knew she couldn't help herself. She is always impatient but I learned to love it because it's cute most of the time. Except when she thinks I'M working with a demon against her.

"That thing is a demon and I'm not working with it. None of us want to hurt you."

When I said, 'None of us', she finally noticed everybody was standing in the living room watching us. She looked to each person before starting to back away.

I wanted to comfort her, but I didn't know how. She doesn't remember how me and her are in the future. She doesn't know that I only want to help and love her. Right now though, I just want her to trust me. She never trusts anybody…but can I get her to trust me?