Status: This takes place during season 6, however I most likely won't follow the full story line. This is my first story in forever, so I hope you like it. :)

My Whitelighter

Chapter 6 -- Is it Possible?

Paige put a hand on my shoulder, bringing me out of my shock. I swiped the tears away and stuffed the note in my back pocket.

“Sweetie, who’s Tonya? This could be vital information.”

I ignored her question and went to the living room where my stuff is. I grabbed as many as I could before turning to face Paige.

“Can you orb me to the manor now?”

She nodded and grabbed the rest of my stuff before putting a hand on my shoulder again. She orbed us back to the manor in the attic where everyone was waiting. I quickly swiped away all the tears, hoping no one would be able to tell that I was crying.

Phoebe seemed to be the first to notice how I was feeling. She rushed over to me and gave me a small hug before pulling away.

“You’re so scared and sad. What happened?”

I swear she’s an empath or something. No one knows so much about someone unless they can feel emotions or something. It’s possible right? Anything has to be possible now. Those last few words took me back to the conversation I just had with Chris about how it’s impossible that I could be from the future. What if he’s right? I sighed and tried to push it to the back of my mind.

“Nothing. This is just a lot to take in. I have the Book of Shadows in my bag.”

I opened one of my suitcases and took out the book. It was huge but not as big as Piper, Paige, and Phoebe’s. I handed it to Piper who flipped to the first page and pointed to an inscription.

“Read this.”

She handed me the book back. I sat cross-legged on the ground and put the book in my lap. I ran my fingers over the page before saying what was on the page.

*“Hear now the words of the witches, the secrets we hid in the night. The oldest of gods are invoked here, the great work of magic is sought. In this night and in this hour, I call upon the ancient power. Bring your powers to me, I want the powers, give me the power.”*

I didn't feel any different when I said it. I shrugged and put it back in my bag. Maybe I wasn't meant to be a witch or something after all. Oh well.

“See, I guess I’m not really a witch.”

Just as I said that, it felt like the ground was going to cave under me because it started shaking. Either I’m tripping, there’s an earthquake, or it has something to do with the ‘spell’ thing. When the ground stopped shaking I took a deep breath to calm myself. That was pretty fucking scary.

“You were saying?”

I stuck my tongue out at Paige. She’s a smartass, I can appreciate that. I actually smiled a little bit before reality set in and I realized it was the ‘spell’ and not an earthquake.

“Let’s all call it a night, shall we?”

I definitely agreed with Piper there. I probably wouldn't sleep, but I could use the alone time to think. Chris silently moved next to me while everyone cleared out of the room. I looked at him, feeling kind of bad for the way I treated him earlier. If I've learned anything today it’s that nothing is impossible. Chris could be right, but I’m not saying it’s completely possible until I get more information.

“I’ll lead you to the guest room.”

He grabbed most of my stuff, leaving me with two bags. I grabbed them and followed him to a huge guest room. Wow, this room is bigger than my whole apartment. I wonder how many rooms this house has. It looks smaller on the outside. But gosh it’s huge on the inside.

When we got in to the room he sat my stuff down beside the very comfortable looking bed. He was about to walked out of the room but he stopped and turned around to face me. I raised my eyebrow, wondering what was on his mind.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier, but I wasn't lying. I just hope you remember one day. I miss you.”

He walked out of the room. A part of me kind of hoped he would come back, but he didn't. I closed the door and sat down on the bed, thinking about everything. I didn't know what to make of the situation. I wasn't sure if I should believe Chris or just leave it.

I sighed and laid down on the bed, trying to get comfortable. Every time I would close my eyes, I’d think back to the note that was in my back pocket. Could my mother really be alive? I took the note out and read over it again and again.

“This doesn't make any sense.”

I threw it across the room before climbing off the bed to walk over to my suitcases. I searched in all of them until I found the one that held a picture of me and my mom. I grabbed it and climbed back on the bed.

I held the picture close to my chest and cried. I cried because I lost her. I cried because she could be suffering right now. I cried because I missed her. And I cried because I was tired of holding in all the tears when crying is all I've wanted to do for the past few weeks.

When the tears finally subsided I closed my eyes for a few minutes before I realized that I wasn't going to get any sleep. I put the picture on the bed before climbing off it. I walked around the house until I found the kitchen. Man, this kitchen is stocked.

I grabbed a cup of orange juice, hoping no one would mind. When I turned around after putting the orange juice back in the fridge, I jumped. Leo was standing in the kitchen. He immediately apologized for scaring me.

“I’m sorry; I didn't realize anyone was still up.”

I smiled politely before shrugging. I wasn't going to trust my words just yet. I drank some orange juice out of my glass before clearing my throat. I was hoping my voice wouldn't betray me like it always seems to do.

“Same here. Sorry if I woke you.”

Leo grabbed himself a cup of orange juice before downing it and putting the cup in the sink. After he turned around we continued our little conversation. We weren't talking that much, but I still felt like I was bonding with someone in the house.

“I was already awake. You should get you some sleep though; you have a big day tomorrow.”

I nodded and finished my orange juice before putting it in the sink. I washed the two cups before putting them on the drying rack thing. Before I left the kitchen, Leo said something to me.

“If you ever need to talk, I’m here. So are the girls and Chris. You can trust us.”

I turned to look at him and nodded before going back the guest room and laying back down with my mom’s picture. If she’s rotting in hell like the note says, I will find her. I just need to figure out what my new powers are.

Whoever or whatever hurt her is going to pay. I will get my revenge and I will rescue my mom if she’s still alive and suffering. Before I could actually fall asleep, my brain kept thinking back to the conversation I had with Chris before. Is it possible that me and him are from the future?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter isn't as good, but I still hope you guys like it. :)
Soon, I'll have a True Blood story up as well. :3
Anyways, I'll try to update every day, but I make no guarantee's. Since it's spring break though, I shouldn't have much else to do. Hopefully I'll have all that free time to update. :D <3