Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

You are the Moonlight of my life Every night

Still Adrienne’s POV

We’re about halfway down the LONG LONG LONG driveway Billie starts talking,breaking the comfortable silence.

”So going back to dinner time and my idea,since we’ve gone over the fact that you think we’re told old.I think you’d love my idea” He kept rambling on about how his idea is going to work and that I would love it.

“If you think it will work so much why don’t you tell me?” I ask with a devious smile.He fixed his of his fingers into mine,seeing that they were slipping.

”I want to adopt.”was all that came out of his mouth.Those four words played back in my hollow mind.I must have been vacant for a few seconds,’Cause I saw a nervous Billie.

”I’m sorry babe,I should have eased you into it first befo-” I cut him off with a kiss on his lips,I could savour the flavor of his watermelon gum.

As I pulled away from are ‘little spark’ I let out a quiet wisper “It’s ok babe,I was thinking the same also.I think I’m ready."I looked into his shamrock eyes,I could see a little glow happiness in his eyes.

~~~~~~

I guess are little walk took us downtown to the corner of Stuart Street and Telegraph Ave to a little ice cream shop.As we were walking in,I took notice that the place was almost empty but the employees working.Billie motioned me to go before him to the huge glass case filled with assorted ice cream flavors.

I saw a pinkish redish ice cream,I automaticly new what it was,strawberry was that pinkish redish ice cream in the tub.As I made my desision I walked closer to the case to be greted by a boy in his late teens early twentys.The boy reminied me of Peat Wetnz,Adam Lambert and Davey Havok

“What can I get you tonight ma’am?” The boy asked with his southern drawl, scooper at hand.

“Can I have some Strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone please?” I asked pointing at the ice cream flavor I picked.

“Sure,coming right up!” He replied as he was scooping the frozen liquid into the waffle cone.

As he was scooping my ice cream I could Billie asking for his favor,He got butter pecan in a waffle cone.Once we got our ice creams we paid and left.As we walked home we talked about our day,plains for the weekend and what we wanted in a kid.We agreed on a teenage girl,because we wanted to keep it around the age of the boys.As we made are way up the driveway it was 7:30.

“Thanks Billie for a wonderful night”I thanked as I kissed his cheek

“No problem babe,Anything for a good time with you” He replied back walking inside.

As we were entering I could smell pizza coming from the kitchen and the sound of uncontrollable laughter.I decided to prowl into the room with the boys to see the havoc,I decided to grab a bottle of water while was at it.When I was letting the clear liquid glide into my mouth,I saw my youngest son Jakob come up to me

“Where did you go?” He asked in a chill matter.

I replayed back with a “Dad and I just went out on a mini date,y’know?”

“Oh,Ok” he shrugged off and left for his room,dashing past me.

I glanced over at the clock on the microwave.7:45 the little numbers read,I walked over to Joey to seem him leaning on his chair laughing lazily at some Joke Max cracked.

”I’m punching out for tonight,I’ll be upstairs if you need anything” I told the 5 boys.

Jakob poked his head out of the fridge saying “Good night,Sleep tight and don’t Tre bite.” I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.

”I’ll make sure to lock my window” I insisted.As I walked through the two doors leading into the living room from the kitchen,I was stoped at the arch that leads into the living room by Billie walking out of the sun room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back ya little Dookies!! :3

I posted this in study hall at school (TAKE THAT TEACHER ONCE AGAIN).I guess this is kind of a filler?

Title of this chapter came from Last Night On Earth by Green Day
So um OOO I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes in any of the chapters!!

That's it I guess?

Rage & Lovexx