Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Here they come marching down the street,Like a desperation murmur of a heart beat

Billie’s P.O.V

Adrienne fell asleep in my arms.I looked over at my Ihome to see the display read 12:30.I started to rub my thumb over her smooth yet somewhat rough hand as she slept on so peacefully.When I started to tuck her back in,her eyes fluttered open.I whispered to her “Go back to sleep hun.” “Mmmk Babe,night” she said soft as the wind as I was covering her up.I kissed her nose and cheek with all left to do is to fall into a dreamless sleep...

~~~~~~~~

Adrienne's P.O.V

I slowly woke up around around 9:30 to my eyes somewhat burning.When I went to grab my Iphone of my nightstand,I realised I received a text from the one and only Billie Joe Armstrong,also know as my husband.The message shown on the little said

“80,I hope you have a great day.I’ll be home around 6:30 tonight so don’t wait for me on dinner.Also,don’t forget to make that appointment today since I know how bad you wanted too!

I’m sending all my love too BeeJxx”

I smiled to myself reading the last part,He always sends me his love.I tapped the little text box and texted out to him

“Beej,I’m calling them right after I send this message to you Luv and miss you,Have a great day being Billie Joe Armstrong:)

Rage&Lovexx”

Once I sent him the message I poured myself some coffee and dashed up the stairs for the phone number of the Adoption Center.I had to dig around a bit,but in the end I found the phone number on a pink sticky note on my desk.Once I picked up my coffee I traveled back downstairs to make that life changing phone call.

~~~~~~~

“Finally” I mumbled to myself.I looked down at the pink sticky note with the numed written in that dark ivory green pen ink against the bright sunburst pink paper.I looked down at my phone,”Come on Adrienne you need to do this” I murmured to myself.God,I really need to stop talking to myself.That’s it I’m not denying myself anymore.I’m going to make this phone call now,once and for all.

I starting tapping the numbers into my Iphone,slowly to not mess up the phone number.All I heard was the ringing of the phone line,until a man in his late twenties early thirties picked up the phone.

“Hello?” He asked with a little texan drawl

“Um Hi?” I asked a little nervous” “Is this the number for the adoption center of Oakland?” I questioned a little more confident

“Yes yes,what can I do for ya?”The man replied with a cheerful tone

“I’d like to set up an appointment to adopt a child” I said with a warmful tone.

“Alrighty ma’am lets get ya set up”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So my appointment is next week Thursday the 30th?” I asked making sure for the 2nd time

“Yes ma’am” John replied as peppy as the phone call started.I found out in the phone call his name was John.

The phone call came to an end when John said “I’ll see you next week Thursday Mrs.Armstrong,Have a nice day.”When he said those words I felt accomplished.

I tapped the red button that had signified the call was ended.I shouted out loud to myself ”I’M GOING TO HAVE A GIRL” just before Rocky came running into the room a few seconds later the see all the racket I just caused.

He looked up at me with a confused look just before I decided to pet his head “There'll just be another face in the house is all” I cooed to the dog.

10:45 the clock on the oven displayed in the green light,lighting it like always.”11:45 I’ll call Billie for the great news” I mumbled to myself picking up the laundry basket to start today's laundry.

~~~~~~~~~~

“WITH EVERY BREATH I AM WORTH HERE ON EA-” my phone rang in my pocket,you know what that means?Billie’s making his daily before lunch call.I listened to our whole conversation....

Adrienne-Hello?

Billie-Hey Addie!

Adrienne-Hey Billie!

Billie-How’d it go?Did you do it?

Adrienne-Yes I did it and It went great!The guy I talked to was very helpful about getting started in the process.

Billie-That’s great Addie!!I’m excited about starting this whole process.When’s the appointment?

Adrienne-The appointment is next week Thursday at 1:00,so talk to the guys and schedule your band stuff around that mmk?

Billie-That sounds good,Can I tell the guys cause I really need to let some out right now!!

Adrienne-Yeah go ahead,I’ll the Joey and Jakob when they get home from their practices.

Billie-Alrighty then,I’ll see you when I get home

Adrienne-Mmmk Babe,love you

Billie-Love you even more

Adrienne-Bye

Billie-Bye

And the line went dead.

~~~~~~~

3:30 strolled around to find 2 sets of footsteps to enter the house.The footsteps matched the voices they belonged too

"ADRIENNEEEEEEE" the first voice shouted with the sound of clicking heels on the floor.

The second voice clearly belonged to a little boy,the boy belted out "AUNT ADIE"With his little feet scampering along the floor

And the third voice was claimed by a little girl shouted out "AUNTIE" with no sound of footsteps at all.

Only a few seconds flew by to reveal the Pritcherd/Dirnt gang that consisted of Brittney,Brixton and Ryan standing at the Archway into the Kitchen.Britney squatted down to the floor so Ryan could drop off of her grip.

The two kids dashed over to me shouting out "AUNTIE" and exchanging hugs with me.Of course I had to crouch down for their height

"You guys have gotten so big." I exclaimed to them.Once they let go I got back up and walked over to Brittany to hug her.

I broke our hug to say "What brings you guys around?" In a friendly tone.

"Well,I thought we'd all come join you for the afternoon till the guys come home.If that's ok?" She told me as she was placing her tan hands on the counter.

"Oh no problem!I really love the outfits the kids have on."I complemented in a cheerful manner.

Brixton had a little Ramones shirt,Small Khaki work shorts and Little red Chuck Taylors on.While Ryan had a Black and White toddlers Adeline Records baseball shirt,Yellow Bermuda shorts and Pink Chuck Taylors.

"Aww thanks Adie!" She exclaimed with excitement.

~~~~~~~

Britney had set the kids in the living room in front of the tv for a while so we could talk a bit better.I should spill her the news now before Mike tell her.

"So um,Brit guess what?"I exclaimed somewhat scared for her reaction.

"Billie admitted to having man tits?" She asked questionably,Hoping her guess is right.

"Nope" I laughed off popping the "P" also."But it has to do with Billie and I" I replied giving her another guess

"YOUR PREGNANT?" She questioned with hope.

"Well yes,Well no,Well kind of" I said with a little less hope

"Uhh I give up then." She pouted with all hope lost in guessing.

"Billie and I adopting a child" I said with a giving in tone.

Before she could say anything we both heard six people enter the front door with a few clunks hitting the floor

"MOM JAKOB AND I HOME AND THE GUYS ARE HERE TOO!!"Joey shouted while Ryan ran to the door.

"THE MINI MIKE'S ARE HERE TOOOO?!" Travis asked no one special.

"AND BRITNEY." She shouted so she'd be included.There was a harmony of "Heys ,Hi's and WAZZUP MIX MASTA BRIT BRIT" That last one coming from Travis.

All you could hear was laughter from EVERYONE,Including Myself and Britney.

She shouted back"SUP TRAVIE" as I was laughing sooo hard.

Britney and I joined everyone in the living room.Ryan was sitting on Max's lap trying to talk to her,Travis was on his normal perch,Cole and Joey had Brixton sitting in the middle of the two of them talking about something and Jakob was lying on the floor watching spongebob on the TV.

About 15 minutes later Britney heard the front door squeak open."You hear that" Grabbing my attention."Lemme go look" I got up from my spot on the floor in front of Travis's perch.

"It's just us" The voice trailed in the house.

"Hey Ramona!" I shouted from the kitchen,getting some water

"And the infamous Frankito" Frankie added dropping his Chuck Taylors with a kerplunk.

"Hey to you too Lil Trè" Britney acknowledged,hugging him the the process.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUP LITTLE DOOKIES??!!

I have to admit this Is a filler....BUT SUMMER VAYKAY IS IN 4 DAYS (As in Monday and today is Saturday)

So More will be coming soon

That's all for now

Rage&Lovexx

P.s the title came from Homecoming by Green Day (I put the storytellers one in cause I like it..Maby I should of put the brodway version in?Naaaa)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=GVblpDEmSXY[/youtube]