Status: active

We All Want Love

Chapter 5

When I looked at those big hands I knew exactly who was it. My heart started racing so fast. I put my hands on his trying to release from his grip politely but he didn't let me go.

“Where´re you going? “ he whispered in my ear. I could feel how tensed I was when I heard him. His voice was so deep and sensual. I wasn't able to answer him. I was just staring blankly at the bar in front of me.

“Huh, Lucy? Where´re you going? ” his grip tightened. He turned his head to see my face better. His eyes were looking at my lips like they had never seen the lips before. He paralyzed me with his eyes so easily but I had to wake up somehow and say something. Luckily, alcohol can make you fell so self-confident.

“Well, I was on my way to the bar to get my friends some drinks. And what´re you doing?” I said with a smirk when I turned around to face him.

“That's just a big coincidence. I'm on that way too.” He said with a grin on his face. I chuckled at him and nodding with my head to go to the bar. He was gladly following me. His hands didn't leave my waist all the way to the bar.

“What are you drinking?” He asked. I didn't know if I wanted to drink more I was already drunk and another shots wouldn't help me to stay “normal” in Evgeni’s company.

“Orange juice,” I said with a grin on m face. He laughed and automatically ordered two glasses of vodka. Barman brought us the vodka. We drank it without hesitation. Within a few minutes he ordered for us another.

“No!” I put my hand on his trying to stop him from ordering another shot.

“Too late,” he said. Smile didn't leave his face.

“Just 'cause you ordered it doesn't mean that I will drink it.” Oh shit. He looked at me with those beautiful puppy dog eyes.

“Ok. But only because you won tonight against Washington,“ I just couldn't resist him.

“Yes,” he said happily “Did you watch?” he asked curiously.

“Yeah, but just for a minute,” of course I did but I didn't want to tell him.

I felt like I wanted to be with him somewhere where could be more privacy, not at the bar where everyone was messing around so I tried to play it a little bit.

“You know, I should go back to my friend,” I pointed to the table where Mike was sitting with his friends.

He just stared at me with no words. So I took it as a good bye and went to Mike. I was disappointed that he didn't even try to persuade me stay with him. Suddenly, my way to the table was interrupted.

“Did you really think that I would let to you go that easy? You can be with your friend later,” he put his arm around my shoulders. Oh god, how confident he was that night. But there was a reason why. When he whispered those words to me I could smell not only vodka but other liquids. Yeah, he was drunk but not that much that I already was. He directed us to some table at the corner. The corner made perfect darkness and privacy for us. We started to talk and I could feel that the level of alcohol started to show up. We sat there and drunkenly seductively stared at each other.

“You are so beautiful,” he ended the silence but not the eye contact.

“You're just drunk.” I just laughed.

“No. You are very beautiful even when I'm drunk or not. You are always beautiful.” he was saying that to me like it was the most serious thing in the world.

Then suddenly waitress brought two shots of tequila for us. “When did you order it?” I asked and automatically gave a stare to Geno but his face was responding like he didn't have anything to do with that. Then we heard the whistle. It was James siting at the bar raising his glass of tequila to us. Yeah, mix all the alcohol that I already drunk with tequila that is just a great idea.Thanks James.

I promised to myself that one shot of tequila would really be the last that night. I begged my stomach to be strong and handle the last drink. I took the salt cellar trying to salt my hand. But Evgeni stopped me.

“Let's just do it a bit differently,” he took my hand with the salt cellar in it and salted his neck. “Now drink that tequila,” he said confidently. I was just staring at him for a moment. But then, alcohol in my head was telling me even urging me to do it.

I got closer to his neck and with no hesitation I slowly licked the salt from his neck, took the shot and he put the slice of the lemon into my mouth. His eyes were watching me with lust.

“Your turn,” I said seductively when I handed him salt cellar. He salted my neck so gently. He looked at me then at my neck than again at me like he wasn't sure if he could do it. But then I felt his hot tongue on my neck licking the salt. He took his time to lick the salt on my neck. I couldn't help not to shiver from what he was doing to me. Then he drank the tequila and I put the lemon into his mouth.

The tension between us was so intense. He took of the lemon from his mouth and bent closer to me. Everything seemed so right at that moment. We were about to kiss when something stopped us. It wasn't a person but the peak of his cap. We couldn't stop laugh about that. I took the cap from his head and put it on my head backwards.
After a little laugh we tried to do our unfinished business. Our lips were inches from each other and then finally met. Oh those lips.His tongue traced my lips and I opened my mouth slightly to allow him full access to my tongue. He kissed me long, hard, and so passionately. We were kissing when my phone suddenly started to ring. It was Mike. He wanted to go home.

“I have to go” as soon as I said it Evgeni started to use again his puppy eyes to persuade me to stay. As much as I wanted to stay I knew I had to go. After all, I wasn't feeling good from all that alcohol I drunk so it was really time to go home.

He insisted to accompany me to the taxi. Outside was already Mike waiting for me. Evgeni was looking so sceptically at Mike. When I was leaving he made sure that Mike saw us kissing. I got into the taxi with Mike and waved Evgeni for the last time. All the way home I was thinking about how crazy that night was.
♠ ♠ ♠
It´s three in the morning here and I just finally finished my chapter.lol
Your comments really made my day and they are really helping me to write another chapters. so don't be shy and leave a comment :)