Status: Editing little mistakes.

Bride to Be

Twelve

I was standing in a room. A white one. My father was standing in my blurry vision. Had I been crying? He hugged me and held on tight. "I love you baby girl." He said. I didn't have time to answer him back.

The organs started playing and he looped his arm through mine. Two wooden doors were opened for us. Light blinded me. A long, white aisle stood before me. Willow trees swayed in the wind. A wooden alter with white flowers tangled inside of it was begging me to walk forward. Rows and rows of people stood up.

My breath caught in my throat. My eyes frantically searched for something... someone. My eyes landed on Mason. My soon to be husband. Once I saw him, my breathing went back to normal and I was calm.

I took a step forward on my right foot. Left foot. Right foot. My father was in step with me. As we got closer and closer to the alter, he squeezed my arm.

Once there, he let go and smiled a small smile at me. My vision started to blur. I mentally stopped myself from crying.

Mason held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me beside him. The preacher started his speech. "Welcome ladies and gentleman." I looked over to Mason and that was all I needed. It took a few seconds before he looked back at me.

The preacher continued to talk. "Desiree, do you take Mason to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked. "I do." I said. "Mason, do you take Desiree to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked, turning to Mason. "I do." He said with a lust filled voice.

****

Stephanie walked over to me and smirked. "Looking at the infamous Mason?" I looked over at Stephanie. I was in a trance. It felt like I had seen my whole life, just looking at this poster. I shook my head, trying to pass it off as a daydream.

"Come on! Let's go see the fight. Maybe we can sneak into Masons dressing room!" She giggled. For some odd reason, It felt like I was having a case of deja vu.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it! THE END! Hope you guys enjoyed it! More to come! :*