Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 15 — Fights & Facing Your Fears

*A Few Weeks Later*
 
Andy POV

I'd been living at Allison's house with Jayy for a few weeks and everything was going great. We'd worked our way back to how our relationship had been. We were engaged again. 

I was chilling in our room when I heard the doorbell ring. I thought nothing of it. If I was needed, someone would come get me. 

I heard a familiar voice. It took me a second to figure out who it was. The name hit me, hard. Haley Rose, the girl who the magazines said Jayy was cheating on me with. I really didn't want to see her. Like ever.

I paused in my musing.

Holy Fuck did I just say Like ever in a high pitched voice in my head? Fuck, I'm acting gay.' I groaned inwardly.

"Jayy-Bear, you've been a very busy boy, haven't you? A new fiancé, a surrogate mother pregnant with your kids?" I heard Haley ask.

"Well Andy has changed everything for me." I heard Jayy answer. 

I could almost see the blush spreading across his face. 

"Can I meet him?" I heard Haley ask.

I groaned. NO, I DON'T WANNA MEET HER!! I screamed in my head.

"Yeah sure. Let me go get him." I heard Jayy say.

I laid back on our bed. I wasn't leaving this room. Hell no. Jayy would have to drag me out kicking and screaming.

Jayy appeared as I finished that thought.

"Babe, could you come downstairs? There's someone I'd like you to meet." He asked.

"No." I scoffed. 

I was going to prolong this as much as I could.

"Andy?" He asked, concerned. He stepped into our room, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the bed. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't wanna meet her." I told him. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked out Twitter quickly, trying to avoid this conversation.

"Why don't you want to meet her? Give me one half-way decent excuse and I'll drop it." Jayy demanded. 

"Okay. Remember how we broke up because of pictures of you and her?" I asked.

Jayy nodded.

"Well that's my reason." I said, angrily.

Jayy laughed. "Really, that's the best you got?" 

"I don't really need a better reason." I shrugged. 

My phone buzzed with a text. I closed out Twitter and opened the text from Dahvie.

Look out, Haley's on her way. It read.

"Too little, too late for a warning bro, but thanks." I typed and grumbled, hitting SEND.

Jayy just looked at me. "Andy, I want you to meet Haley. If you don't, the wedding's just gonna be awkward." He groaned.

"What the fuck do you mean Jayy?" I growled.

"I've invited her and she's part of the wedding party." Jayy shrugged.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" I screamed.

"Invited her to our wedding." Jayy answered. "So you're meeting her. Now." Jayy nearly ordered me, he grabbed my arm, pulling me with him.

"THE FUCK I AM!!" I growled. My reaction was instinctive, I don't know how it even happened, but I slapped Jayy's hands off me.

Jayy froze, and suddenly I was pinned to the bed, my hands clasped in one of his, above my head. I closed my eyes, fearing the worst. Though Jayy had never actually hit me, I had no doubt in my mind that if he wanted to hurt me, he could.

"Are you scared of her, Andy?" He whispered.

"No, more about losing you again." I choked out.

"Baby, look at me." He commanded.

I opened my eyes and he released my hands. "No matter what you do to me, I will never hurt you. And you will never, ever lose me." He promised.

I nodded.

"Please come meet Haley. She's like my sister. Please." He nearly begged.

When Jayy begged, it was like cheating, I could ignore everyone else's begging, but I had a weakness for when Jayy begged. I could only nod. He smiled and kissed me, hauling both of us up.

He led me downstairs. I saw a girl — about Ashley or Dahvie's height — with blonde hair, green eyes, wearing a red plaid mini dress, fishnets and black knee-high combat boots. She stood up when she saw me.

"You must be Andy. I'm Haley. I'm so sorry about the magazine articles and the break-up. I must admit I feel partially responsible. I've always greeted Jayy without batting an eyelash how we say 'Hello' and 'Goodbye'. Can you forgive me?" She asked.

"Can you promise I'll never see you two kiss? Like ever." I asked.

Jayy laughed.

"No problem, we're like brother and sister. No romantic feelings at all. We do love each other, but it's brother-sister love." Haley smiled. 

I shrugged and pulled the girl into my arms. 

I still wasn't a huge fan of Haley but decided to get along with her, for Jayy's sake only. I learned a lot about her. Like how Haley sang all the parts any female singer would in BOTDF's songs on tour.

There was suddenly a loud pounding on the front door. Jayy kissed my head and went to answer it. I suddenly heard my name yelled frantically. 

"Andy, get the fuck out here now!" Jayy yelled.

I raced to the door, Haley hot on my heels. Jake and Jinxx were struggling to hold CC and Ash apart. It was blatantly obvious that CC had been attacked by Ash, Ash's hands were covered in blood, and blood was covering most of CC's face. I saw Dahvie holding someone I never thought I'd ever see again. Kina Tavorozi, Ashley's supermodel ex-girlfriend.

"Oh my god, you poor thing, lets get you cleaned up." Haley pulled CC with her down the hall to the bathroom.

"What the fuck happened?" I demanded.

"Ash walked in on Kina and CC fucking like rabbits." Jake said quietly.

I turned to Dahvie. "Any particular reason why Ash got jealous?" I asked him.

"What are you getting at, Andy?" Jinxx asked.

"Think about it. Dahv and Ash both, were man-whores and now they're celibate. What do you think is wrong?" I asked.

Jake and Jinxx nodded. "Oh."

"Now this is me ordering you two." I pointed to Ashley and Dahvie. "Go home and fuck. And don't come back until you do. You both know what's going on and how to do it. Now leave." I told them, pulling Kina, Jake and Jinxx into the house before slamming and locking the door, leaving Ash and Dahv outside, with no choice but to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for sticking with, I'll try to post more often.