Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Niley

Image

Nick’s POV

“Isn’t this fun? Hanging out, just the two of us?” Miley asked me.

We’re hanging out around Times Square.

She wasn’t going to be staying in New York for long, so we decided to hang out as much as possible.

“Of course.” I smiled, her blue eyes smiled.

We’re holding hands, walking down Times Square. Of course, there were paparazzi following us. I had asked Miley if she wanted to go to a more secluded place, but she said she didn’t mind them.

“Nick, when were you going to tell me about your ‘best friend’?” Miley asked, she had pulled her hand away from mine.

“Well, Sophia and I aren’t really friends anymore. So, I didn’t bother.” I wasn’t lying completely. Sophia and I didn’t talk, but that wasn’t the reason I didn’t tell Miley about her.

I didn’t tell her because I wanted to forget about Sophie and the accident. I didn’t want Miley asking questions like, ‘Why don’t you talk to her anymore?’.

“Oh, well, it would’ve been nice if just mentioned you had a best friend besides Maya.”

I love Miley, but this attitude she’s been having lately wasn’t that great.

“Yeah, well, I don’t want to talk about it. So, can we please drop it?” I asked as nicely as I could.

“Whatever,” Miley’s hand slid back into mine.

I smiled at her, I could never stay mad at her for long.

“Nicky, can we get a pretzel?” Miley asked me sweetly.

I smiled, “sure, babe.”

We were walking to a pretzel stand. I’m guessing Miley dropped something because she kept looking around.

I ordered two pretzels and waited for them. We were both waiting, when suddenly Miley pulled my face towards hers and forced a kiss on me.

I love and her all, but I’m not a fan of public affection. I like to keep relationships on the down low.

That’s when sleazy-paparazzi came and snapped his camera.

I pulled away as fast as I could and gave Miley a questioning look.

“What? I tried to cover our faces so he wouldn’t take pictures.” Miley said innocently.

“Of course you did.” I replied with no emotion whatsoever in my voice.

“Look, Nick—” Miley was now going to either apologize or make an excuse.

“—Miley, don’t worry about it. Come on let’s go.” I decided to call it a day.

I walked her back to her hotel and called up Kevin to pick me up.

Eric and his girlfriend were on there way to the house. I was ecstatic, I haven’t see Eric in years.

Maybe, Kevin and Eric could try and convince Sophia to talk to me. Or at least give me a chance to restart.
♠ ♠ ♠
update!!!yayers!
ohkays,
so the next few chapters will be knida focusing on the others
meening
kevin, his gf
nick && miley
i will introduce you to who is ‘eric’
and who is his gf ‘eliza’
peeps,
please dont unsubscribe
PLEASE
im begging
im also beggin for comments
i barely get any
pleaseeeeee
i hope you guys hav a wonderful christmas time ( x] )
and a veryy happy new years!!!
im not suree if i will update til 2009
xD
i meen like til january
sooo,
if you guys reely want another update
COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE
leavee lovee
and ideas
or predictions
anything =)
please && thank you
merci beaucoup
ive been practicing =D
<33 stephany
p.s. if you guys can, please make banners =)
characters are;
sophia- selena gomez
leslie- demi lovato
joe jonas- himself
kevin jonas- himself
nick jonas- himself
miley cyrus- herself
thats all for now =)
please and thank youu <33