Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Joe Meets His 'Soon-To-Be Girlfriend'

Image

Sophie’s POV

After Joe and I stopped laughing, we decided to go back into the living room.

Once we got there, I noticed that only Nick and Miley were sitting on the couch watching what appeared to be Scary Movie 3.

Nick looked up from the television, “Hey, who were you guys talking to?”

“Leslie,” both Joe and I answered.

We looked at each other, again, and started laughing, again.

Miley looked up at us confused and a bit annoyed, “What so funny?”

“Nothing Miles, inside joke with my sister.” Joe answered, knowing I would probably give her a sarcastic answer,

I just nodded and sat on the couch next to Nick while Joe sat on the floor, between my legs.

“Fix my hair, my soon-to-be girlfriend is coming and I want to look pretty.”

I laughed at Joe and started ‘fixing’ his hair.

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me, They could care less as long as someone'll bleed-

I stopped messing with Joe’s hair and pulled out my phone.

From: Leslie

Yo, open up, im outside :D


Before I could even get up, Joe ran to the door.

I giggled and went after him.

Joe’s POV

I ran to the door after reading Leslie’s message.

Now, I was just a nervous wreck. I don’t even know this girl, but I already like her.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to meet the most beautiful dark brown eyes I have ever seen,

“Hi, I’m Leslie. Is Sophie here?”

I just smiled and nodded, probably looking like an idiot.

She chuckled, “Well, do you have a name?”

I smiled again and finally spoke up, “Joe.”

She extended her hand, “Nice to meet you, Joe.”

I shook her hand, “Pleasure’s mine.”

She laughed and Sophie finally came, “Hey Leslie, I see you met that ‘handsome best friend’ I was telling you about.”

I blushed and looked down at my Nike Dunks.

I heard Leslie chuckle, “Well, I have to agree with you, he’s quite the stud.”

Sophie laughed, “Come on, let’s go before his face gets any redder.”

I looked up and playfully glared Sophie and she just smiled in return.

Leslie giggled, “Aren’t you gonna join us, Joe?”

I turned towards Leslie and nodded.

The three of us walked into the living room to find Nick and Miley shoving their tongue’s down each other’s throats.

I cleared my throat and they immediately pulled away.

Miley blushed while Nick looked pretty embarrassed.

“Nick, Miley, this is my best friend, Leslie. Leslie, that’s Nick and his girl friend, Miley.”

Leslie smiled politely at both of them, “Nice to meet you both.”

Nick stood up, “Sorry about that, we didn’t mean for it to get out of hand.”

I stood their, shaking my head at Nick, but Sophie just faked a smile.

“Don’t worry about it, next time, get a room please.”

Nick chuckled, not being able to see that she was clearly faking that smile, “It won’t happen again.”

Sophie just nodded, “Well, Leslie, Joe and I will be upstairs if you need us.”

Nick nodded, “Okay, when are we gonna eat dinner?”

“Where are Eric, Eliza and Kevin?”

“They wanted Starbucks,” Nick sat back down on the couch.

“Mkay, let me know when they get here and maybe we could go to Time Square for some pizza. Sound good?” She asked both Nick and Miley.

Nick looked at Miley, she nodded, so he answered, “Sounds like a plan.”

Sophie smiled, “Okay.”

Sophie then walked upstairs followed by Leslie and myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leslie’s outfit

i know this is very much filler type
& thank you for the comments ! :D
i wrote this on an impulse because i was soo happy that i got the amount of comments i wanted
& as you know, Leslie is portrayed by Demi Lovato (:
anyways, to not ramble any further
+4 comments - Comment/Subscribe/&Banners are welcome (:
-stephh <3