Maybe Someday

Birthday Boy

I wake to the smell of bacon. I rub my eyes and sit up just as Annie walks through the door carrying a tray of food. Her face lights up when she sees I’m awake and I can’t help but smile back at her. Her hair is tied up in a bun, a look I love on her, and she’s wearing a silk robe. After last night I can only imagine she’s completely naked underneath and then thought makes me hungry for her instead.

“Good morning, birthday boy.” She sets the tray over my thighs and leans in to give me a kiss.

“Mmm good morning baby,” I tell her as she carefully sits cross-legged next to me. I look down at the delicious food and my stomach grumbles, Crepes, bacon, and fresh fruit.

“Homemade crepes,” she says, “My speciality.” I cannot believe how sweet this girl is to me. I’ve never had a girl bring me breakfast in bed. I’ve never had a girl stay for breakfast actually. I pull her in for another kiss, but as my tongue meets hers she pulls away. I pout and she just chuckles at my reaction. “James, the food.”

I dig in and can’t help but groan. It’s so amazing. Annie smiles next to me and I can tell she’s pleased. “So amazing Annie, thank you.”

“Of course. Happy birthday, James” She replies before lightly kissing me again. We talk lightly as I finish my food. Annie stands up and tries to grab my empty tray but I quickly scoot to the edge of the bed and pull her in-between my legs. Before she can protest I cover her mouth with mine, molding my lips with hers. Kissing Annie is out of this world. I can never get enough. As my tongue meets hers she relaxes into me winding her arms around my neck. My hands drops and unties her robe wanting to explore her. But Annie quickly pulls away and hastily ties her robe shut. All I get is a shot of side-boob before her flawless body is unfairly covered. I groan silently and my shoulders slump another pout forming on my lips.

“Babe,” I whine at her. I’ve never acted so childish in my life but I can’t help it. All I want right now is my girl, naked and withering underneath me.

“James, I can’t.”

“Why not?” Again channeling my inner child as I jut out my bottom lip farther causing her to chuckle and run and hand through my hair. God I love it when she does that.

“Because, if we have sex right now we won’t be able to stop.” Damn straight.

“How can that possibly be a bad thing?”

“You’re supposed to meet the guys at the golf course in an hour.”

“I can cancel.” She just shakes her head at me.

“You have to go. I’m banning you from this house until 6 o’clock.”

“But it’s my house!” I laugh at her and she groans.

“You’re making it very difficult to surprise you!” She pulls back and crosses her arms and this time she’s the one pouting. I can’t help smiling at how cute she looks.

“I’m sorry baby. I’ll follow your rules, I promise.” A victory smile graces her lips.

“Thank you!” She leans in to peck my lips and then grabs my breakfast tray and scampers out of the room before I can protest. I still don’t understand why I can’t cash in my birthday sex card now but I guess waiting is better than a quicky that will only leave me wanting more. I shake my head and jump in the shower and get ready for golf.

..................................

Annie’s POV

I spent all day getting ready for tonight. I bought new lingerie, bed sheets and some candles to set the mood in the bedroom. For dinner I decided on making steak, potatoes and sautéed vegetables. I also picked up some wine and new dress for the night. I was a nervous wreck all day so at five I decided to take a warm bath and have a glass of red early. It helped and after getting ready I became excited for James’ arrival.

Outfit

Not giving into him this morning was so hard. He looked so fucking hot in only his boxers with a pout on his lips. It took all my willpower to say ‘no’. I knew tonight would be more special if we waited.

As James walked through the door I was just taking the food out of the oven and plating it. I set it on the table and met him halfway.

“It smells amazing in here--wow, Annie you look beautiful,” I blush at his comment as he slowly traces his gaze up my body.

“Thank you.” I wrap my arms around his waist and lean up for a kiss.

“I feel underdressed.”

“It’s okay, we won’t be dressed for too long.” I bite my lip as the words slip out. He raises his eyebrows and I flush. “Dinners ready,” I say to change the subject and lead him over to the table. Like a gentlemen he helps me into my seat and then settles himself.

“How was golf?” I ask as we dig in.

“Great! It was a lot of fun,” he says smiling brightly. “I played pretty well too.”

“That’s great babe!”

We fall into a comfortable silence as we eat and James compliments my cooking.

“I’ve never had such great home cooking. Where did you learn to cook?”

“We had a personal chef growing up. I would always sneak into the kitchen with her and helped her bake.”

“You had a personal chef?” He asks astonished. I just nod sheepishly not liking to get into the details of how rich and spoiled my life was before. “Wow.” Even though James has a pretty decent paycheck I know it must be hard to fathom the kind of money my parents have.

“Well I’m glad you did, now I can stop eating out every night.” I chuckle at him and shake my head.

“You’re such a bachelor,” I state.

“Not anymore.” A stupid smile spreads across my face at his comment.

“Okay, we’re done,” he states abruptly and I raise an eyebrow at him. “Can I have my birthday sex now?” I laugh at his bluntness and he just smirks.

“Don’t you want dessert?”

“I’d rather have you for dessert,” his tongues slips out to wet his bottom lip as I flush under his heated gaze.

“I made a chocolate soufflé,” I say trying to collect myself. “Got a candle and everything. Don’t you want a birthday wish?”

“I think we both know what I’m wishing for.”

“You’re not supposed to reveal it, it might not come true,” I tease getting up to retrieve the dessert. I slip inside the bedroom first to light the candles knowing James won’t have much more patience. I walk back into the kitchen and light the candle and walk the dessert over to him.

“Arn’t you going to sing to me?”

“I can’t sing,” I lie. He just smiles and scoots back his chair, patting his lap. I sit down and begin to sing Happy Birthday, Marilyn Monroe style, slow, sweet and sexy. His eyes lock with mine and as my breathy voice meets his ears I feel his cock stiffen. When I’m done he leans forward slightly and blows out the candle. He takes the dessert out of my hand and places it on the table. Swiftly he stands and walks us into the bedroom with determined steps.

He sets me down before the bed and just stares at me. I step out of my heels and turn around moving my hair so he can unzip my dress. He leans down to kiss my exposed shoulder before carefully pulling the zipper down. He pushes the straps of my shoulders and I turn to him as I let the dress fall to the ground. He sucks in a breath as he takes me in.

“I just bought this for you,” I breathe.

“It’s very sexy Annie.” I smile at him and reach forward working his belt. As I work his shorts down his hips I graze my hand over his erection and James makes a deep sound from the back of his throat. He reaches up, tosses off his shirt and kicks his shorts away. My hands trace his hips and I dip my fingertips into the hem of his boxers.

“I don’t think there’s anything sexier than the way you take charge in the bedroom,” I say and watch his lips turn into a smirk. My hand dips lower grasping his erect cock. It pulses beneath my palm and James groans as I take a few firm strokes. “But since it’s your birthday I want to take care of you tonight. Can I?”

“Fuck yes,” he groans as I continue to work him. Tonight is going to be different and since I held off on him all day, I want to make sure he’ll last. I push his boxers to his feet and lower myself on my knees. As I stare at his impressive cock, I feel myself moisten, I can’t believe how thick he is.

“I love this,” I say looking up at him as I lick the drop of precum off his tip. I focus my gaze back down as I kiss down his shaft and give him a few gentle nips.

“Babe.” I smile against him before finally swirling my tongue around him. He groans in response. My hand works his shaft as I suck his tip, circling around it. James brushes my hair away from my face and grips the back of my neck, his thumb stroking my cheek. I widen my mouth and take him in deep. When he hits the back of my throat, calmness keeps me from my gag reflex. I swirl my tongue around him and and take him back out to take a breath. When I take him in again James can’t help but flick his hips, shoving his cock deeper. I allow him to rock his cock in and out of my mouth a few more times before I pull back for air. My hand strokes him and I lean forward taking a ball into my mouth.

James gasps tightens a hand in my hair. I stroke him harder and quicker as I move to suck the other in my mouth. James hand grips the back of my head as he lets out a low groan and comes quickly. I sit back on my heels looking up at him as he catches his breath. I smile at him as I stand up.

“I love sucking your cock,” I tell him as I stand flush against him. He groans in response.

“I’m one lucky guy,” he breaths and tilts my head back to kiss me. I break from the kiss and push him towards the bed.

“Sit down against the headboard,” I say. He raises his eyebrow at my order.

“Yes, ma’am.” He retorts back smirking. I’ve already folded the comforter at the foot of the bed so he peels the sheet back and sits back. His hands run against the sheets on either side of him. “Did you change the sheets?”

I nod my head, “yeah, just for tonight. I think these are a little more sexy, don’t you?” He nods and watches me as I stand.

“Do you want this on or off?” I ask gesturing to the lingerie. He bites his lip at his dilemma. He shakes his head at me gesturing he can’t decide. I smirk and reach for the clip on my panties. They fall to the ground and I climb up on the bed and straddle his thighs.
“What are you planning on doing?” he asks. I shift forward in response and angle his cock into my pussy with my hand. I’m wet-very wet-but at first my body resists the entrance of James’ thick, hard cock. I grip his shoulders and bite my lip as I apply enough pressure for his cock to sink into my body. My cry turns into a shaky whisper and James grasps my hips.

“Jesus, Annie,” he mumbles his head thrust back against the headboard. I watch his face contort with pleasure and his chest glisten with a sheen of sweat. I think back to the Cosmo article when my body has the urge to pound away until climax. It’ll be more than making love, it’s about connecting. As James moves his head back and stares at me I gather enough courage.

“Let’s talk.”

“Talk?” He says incredulously. His face looks like it’s the craziest thing he’s ever heard.

“Yes,” I say and then explain to him, “It’s a tantric sex thing. We’re supposed to keep ourselves on the edge of arousal for as long as possible. Talk, share ourselves and when it ends, it will be all that more special.”

“Are you trying to torture me?” He groans out. “Cause all I can think about right now is how fucking sexy you look, and how good my cock feels buried inside your warm, tight, wet pussy. And all I want to do is lose control with you until we climax like crazy.” I grit my teeth at his response and my muscles tighten around him wanting nothing more than what he just described.

“It’s what I want,” I say trying to convince myself as well. “I want to feel close to you, connected to you.” He clenches his eyes shut tightly and digs his fingers into my hips. When his grip loosens and his eyes open he nodded his head.

“What should we talk about?” He asks as his cock swells inside me.

“Anything. What was the best day of your life?” He just stares back at me his eyes telling a story his lips won’t. “James?”

“It hasn’t happened yet,” he breathes out finally. Suddenly his hands move my hips in a quick circular motion and I gasp. He grimaces, “Annie, I’m sorry but this isn’t going to work. I want you too bad, I need you too bad.”

“Just focus,” I tell him, “keep talking.”

“I-ughh--there are a lot of great moments for me. When I got my first skates, when I scored my first goal, when I got drafted. But hockey aside? I’d say the day I met you was pretty damn awesome. And every day after that.” I’m speechless at his honesty, touched.

“What about you?” I close my eyes briefly fighting off the urge to grind against him.

“When I moved to Pittsburgh, when I opened my shop, when I sold my first painting, when I first met your family, when I met you, but mostly, when I fell in love with you.” I give him a shaky smile as his face softens and love pours out his eyes.

“What’s your favorite movie?” I ask.

“I don’t know” His fingers grasp my hips again and he tilts me slightly forward on his cock.

“James.” I gasp as I feel him press against the wall of my pussy.

“Rocky is pretty good. What about you?”

“Warrior, I think maybe Act of Valor.” James grimaces and I know it’s not because of my answer.

“I can see that,” he nods. “Have you ever been in love?” He asks catching me off guard. “Before me, I mean.”

I shake my head, “No,” I say honestly. I see relief quickly flash over his face.

“But you’ve been in a serious relationship before?”

“Serious meaning long term? Yes. Serious in comparison to what we have, no.” James nods his head but stares at me waiting for me to elaborate. Why on earth is this the only time he’s wanted to talk about it?

“I had a boyfriend in High School, it lasted two years. He was a family friend, our parents set us up. I cared about him, he was a good friend, but nothing more than that. I had another my senior year, it lasted about eight months, also set up by my parents. And one when I came here, that one lasted one year. But it was just comfort for me. I had someone here for me and that was it.”

“Which one was your first?”

“Danny, he was my first boyfriend. It was awkward and horrible I only let it happen twice more before we broke up. I never slept with Matt, and Chris, the one in pittsburgh was the more constant sexual relationship I had.”

“How much longer do we have to do this?” He asked desperately.

“Much longer.” James exhaled sharply. “What about you?”

“I’ve never been in love before you either. You already know I’ve never had a constant girlfriend. My first time was with a girl named-”

“I don’t want to know her name,” I say quickly my jealously getting the best of me. He smirked but nodded anyway.

“Anyway this girl, it was also awkward, and it was only that one time. I was 18 a little late than most guys, but I had this idea in my head that maybe I had to wait a little longer to find that special girl, but my teenage hormones got the best of me and I cracked early. After that it has just been one night stands, a few girls more than once.”

“What’s your number?”

“The number of girls I’ve fucked? Seven. The number of girls I’ve had sex with, made love to? One.” I keep my emotions in check as his eyes bore into mine. This is so overwhelming. I guess he agrees because his next question is on a completely different track.

“What was the worst day of your life?”

“Unfortunately, I don’t think it has happened yet,” I say thinking of Alex overseas. “But when Alex left ranks pretty high.” James wipes a stray tear off my cheek. “What was yours?”

“Hopefully mine will never happen. But I guess just last year, after I had a meaningless one night stand, I thought that was it for me. That all I’d ever have was meaningless one night stands. That I would never find love. And that day I accepted the fact that I would never find ‘the one’. That day sucked pretty bad.”

“You’ll find your one, James.”

“I already have,” he says confidently. My mouth dries and my eyes threaten to water up again. “Have we talked enough?”

“I don’t think so.” His hands shift to the top of my thighs his long fingers inching towards my clit.

“Can I make you come, then?”

“No, James.” Where did all this willpower come from? My body wanted nothing more, but my brain wanted to stretch this moment out.

“Tell me something sexy then,” he says, “something you’ve never told anyone else.”

My face flushes thinking of an exact moment. I wet my lip nervously, gauging his reaction.
“Umm a couple months ago, I think like 6. When I went up to Whitby, you weren’t there obviously. I was looking through a photo album with Beck and she was telling me about you. And then we watched the end of one of your games, your interview. And you looked so sexy all sexy and sweaty, in your spandex.” I stop myself really not wanting to finish this story, but James was hooked. “Later that night, I...I masturbated while thinking of you fucking me.”

He stilled, a sharp predatory look glazing his eyes. “How did you think about me fucking you?”

“Hard,” I exhale an his cock lurches inside of me. “Up against a wall in the locker room after a game.”

“Annie,” he grunted out.

“Don’t, James, I don’t want this to end just yet. Tell me, something sexy now.”

“After you left my house the first day I met you, I masturbated, thinking of all the ways I could fuck you on every piece of furniture in this house. All the ways I could make you come, make you scream, make you say my name all breathy and needy.” I lift myself off him and fall back down, grinding my pussy in his lap. His grip on me tightens and our ragged breathing becomes in sync. He lifts me again and sinks his cock back inside me.

I grip his shoulders tightly as we begin to move, as one. Both of us submerged in the same pleasure. All I hear is our skin slapping together and the headboard banging against the wall. James grips my ass cheeks before removing one hand and bringing it down in a sharp, insanely pleasurable slap. As he repeats his movements my hips moved frantically and my fingernails sunk into his shoulders. I cry out loudly as my orgasm washes over me and his cock lurches inside me as he comes loudly. I continue to bounce desperately in his lap, riding out our orgasms feverishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I promised you all a chapter tonight and even though it's one AM I got it out! I think this is my longest chapter yet, and definitely my favorite! What do you think? Was it good enough?

I leave tomorrow morning for a sailing trip and while I'll be bringing my laptop along, i'm not sure if there will be wifi. I'll try to get a chapter out if we stop at a coffee shop. If not, I'll be back on Tuesday so expect a chapter Wednesday.

I love the feedback i've been getting, it really motivated me to write this! Please continue to let me know how you're enjoying this story, or what you would like to see happen.