Maybe Someday

Home is Wherever You Are

When I read James’ text I mentally curse myself for sending out the tweet before talking to James first. I really need to stop doing that. I pick up my phone and call him quickly wanting to squash the ideas in his mind of me posing half naked for the world to see. As he answers I don’t even bother saying hello.

“Her name is Jamie and she goes to University down here. She’s been taking photography classes and is trying to build her portfolio. She seems really down to earth and nice. She said the shoot could be whatever we want it to be. So it will be on our terms.”

“Alright, that doesn’t sound as bad as I imagined it to be,” he mumbles over the phone, clearly relieved.

“Yeah, I’m not even sure I’m going to do it.”

“If you want to you should. It sounds like a good experience. I was just worried about you being exposed.”

“I know, babe,” I say smiling at he thoughtfulness. “So how was your workout today?”

“Really good! Tough, but good. It’s nice to see some of the guys.” He goes into detail of the workout. Exercises, weights, resistance, speed training. Hearing about it alone makes my body tired. I’m glad he decided to go up and train though. I know the only reason he hasn’t is because of me and I don’t want that decision to effect his game come start of the season.

“That sounds really difficult,” I stress and he chuckles. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too. What do you have planned for tomorrow?”

“Well, if I decide to go through with it, the shoot with Jamie.”

“You should do it, babe. You sounded really excited before.” I nod my head knowing he couldn’t see. It was true, I was excited.

“Maybe I will,” I say and yawn.

“I’ll late you go, it’s pretty late. I love you.”

“Mmm love you too.” As I hang up the phone I take one last look at the gossip site I was reading before shutting the computer down. The site in fact was the only reason I am second guessing the shoot.

A lot of the posts I read were sweet but some were pretty nasty and I’m not sure I want to give them more to talk about. I know whoever is running this will be the first one to get their hands on the photos and even though they won’t be revealing, I’m not sure I want to give them something else to judge.

.............................................................

“These turned out amazing!” Jamie gushes as she shows us the best shots. “You guys are naturals!” I blush but can’t help but admit that we do look good.

It was a long, but fun day of shooting. We used free space at Jamie’s University to take the shots. My instincts about her were right, she was a wonderful girl. So sweet, and she made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

“Thank you again for doing this!”

“No, thank you! This was seriously the best day ever!” Kelsey replies to her and I agree.

“I’ll mail you your guys’ order as soon as I can!” She says before we hug and she bustles out the door to make her next class.

“She is so cute!” I tell Kelsey who nods. “I can’t believe we just did that! It was a lot more fun than I thought.”

“See, I told you!” She says mockingly as we walk out the building. I roll my eyes and whip out my phone to text James how everything went.

From: James

Good, babe. I can’t wait to see them. I can’t wait to see you!

To: James

I’ll be home tomorrow night!

From: James

I can’t get back until the next day.

To: James
:( One more day won’t kill us

From: James

It might kill me.

I can’t help but giggle at him. Kelsey rolls her eyes but smiles. When we get back to the resort we change into our swimsuits for one last beach day before packing up our bags.

“I can’t believe we’re already leaving!” Kelsey groans, “It feels like we just got here!”

“I know,” I say, but in all honesty I was excited to get home. Five days away from James was too much in my opinion. I have no idea how I’m going to manage once the season starts up again. As the flight takes off I try to shut my eyes to sleep off my nerves.

.........................................

I bounce on the balls of my feet trying to contain my excitement as I wait for James to walk out from the airport. It’s almost 10:30pm and I hardly got any sleep the previous night but my excitement overcomes me. When I finally see him I bound over and launch myself in his arms.

His strong arms hold me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. I smile brightly at him and remove his cap to kiss him. His soft lips meet mine greedily and I moan into the kiss missing this so much. When we break for air I place it back on, backwards.

“Hey, baby,” he says and I smile kissing him briefly again before hopping down and tugging him towards the car. “Someone’s eager to get home,” he teases.

“You aren’t?” I raise an eyebrow at him.

“Fair point.”

He places his suitcase in the trunk as I hop in the passenger seat. He’s barely shut the car door when I pull him towards me smothering him in kisses. “I missed. You. Sooooo. Much.” I say in-between them. I can’t help but slide my tongue in his mouth meeting his in a heated exchange.

When he pulls away I move down his jaw to his neck, while feeling up his meaty thighs. When my hand gropes his erection through his jeans he moans softly. I smile triumphantly, loving how he’s always ready for me. Six days away from him has left me extremely edgy and horny.

“Babe,” he says pushing me away slightly as I unbutton his jeans. “As much as I’d like to fuck you right now, we don’t exactly have a ton of privacy.”

“So find some,” I say back urgently, needing this release. He nods and starts the car peeling out from the airport. As we head for the exit he quickly changes his mind and takes us into the empty parking garage heading up a few levels just in case.

As he throws the car into park, I’m straddling him, already have kicked my leggings off. He pulls my mouth to his as I help him shimmy off his boxers and jeans. He moans into my mouth as I grip his erection in my hand, running it up and down his shaft. His fingers slide through my panties spreading my juices and teasing my clit. I was turned on the instant his lips met mine, but the excitement has me soaking.

I pull away from his lips as he lines himself up. He watches me closely as I bite my lip when I sink down on him. My head drops, our foreheads meeting as the sensation ripples through me. I know this needs to be quick, so after I relish the feeling I set a good pace. His hand was gripping my neck, his thumb tilting my chin up to meet his lips. But once I start to move he lets go, gripping my hips instead.

Our moans are almost overcome by the delicious sound of our flesh smacking together. James moves his hand up the buttons on my shirt until the top and then hooks his finger and slides it down forcefully popping the buttons. He watches through lust-filled eyes as my breasts bounce which each movement. I tilt my hips up slightly and my eyes roll as he hits that perfect spot inside me.

I unwind around him his arms circling around me, holding me tightly as I come. My walls clench around his pulsating cock, milking his orgasm as he groans into my neck. I don’t think I’ve ever felt something so perfect than this.

“God, that was hot baby,” he says and I can only nod in agreement.

When our breathing slows, he kiss me, sweet and salty. I smile at him masking his emotions and slide off him climbing gracefully back into the passenger seat. But not without a swift love tap on my butt. I glare playfully at him and he winks in return the both of us pulling our clothes back on.

........................................

‘I am the luckiest man’, I think as I roll onto my back, sweaty and my heart pounding. Annie curls under my arm hitching her leg onto my lower abdomen and running her hand over my chest lightly.

I guess our quick round in the car only turned Annie on more because the second we walked through the front door she was ready and willing. So willing that we only made in three feet into the foyer, not that I’m complaining. She looked so fucking hot laying there in-front of me completely on display.

Everything about tonight was quick and dirty, frantic love-making like we couldn’t get enough of each other. And we couldn’t, because after we came in a heaping mess in the foyer I had her bent over the bed in the matter of minutes, sinking so deliciously deep into her from behind. And what a sight that was, Annie’s perfect ass bouncing as I pounded into her, her hands gripping the sheets as she tried (and miserably failed) at quieting her moans. The sounds she makes are exquisite, and the pulls of her pussy never allow me to last long.

But I make up for it after a quick nap, making slow, sweet love to her. Letting her orgasm build and build until she’s begging for that loving release. Which I of course give her, reveling in the feel of her coming so hot around me before letting my own orgasm take over.

It’s almost one am and I know Annie must be exhausted because from her late night texts, she doesn’t sleep well without me. I smile at the thought hoping that will give me an edge. Praying that it will, because I’m not sure I can last another night without her in my arms.

“This is my favorite place to be,” I mumble out to her as I fight off sleep.

“Naked and sweaty in bed with me?”

“Well, yeah,” I reply back honestly which has her giggling. “But I mean here, with you.” Then I gather up the nerve to tell her what’s been on my mind since she boarded the plane to Florida.

“When I first moved to Pittsburgh, I was miserable. I was confused, angry, lost and terribly lonely. Of course, after awhile, I adjusted. But Pittsburgh never truly felt like home until I met you. I love you, Annie. But I hate saying goodbye to you. I hate you leaving almost every night to go back to your place. I hate having to drive almost a half hour to come see you. I want you here with me, always. Move in with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? Is it too soon? What do you think Annie's answer should be?

Thanks for the amazing feedback, please keep it up!