Maybe Someday

A Little More Heat

I grab a seat at the bar ordering a drink while watching Kelsey hit it off with a very cute guy. I smile relieved to have a night out, to drink and dance. I love spending time at home with James, but since I moved in we’ve become hermits, hardly ever going out. I still want some excitement in our lives, I still want to go out on the weekends and have fun.

As I drink I scan the crowd and my gaze is hooked on a very sexy man who is staring right back at me. He smiles at me and I quickly turn my gaze back to my drink feeling foolish and guilty for checking another man out. I’ve never even looked at another man twice since I got involved with James and now I’m attracted to one? Is my relationship with James really that boring?

I finish off my drink and stand ready to go dance. Before I even take a step from the bar someone takes my hand. I look up into the eyes of the gorgeous man I had been checking out only minutes before. My heart skips a beat and my cheeks flush under his heated gaze.

“Would you like to dance?” He asks a grin spreading over his perfect mouth. Before I know it I’m nodding in agreement and he’s leading me out onto the dance floor. One dance, just a dance. Dancing isn't cheating, is it?

But thoughts of James easily slip my mind as this sexy stranger begins to move us to the beat. And man, can he dance. My hips roll along with his causing a warm, tingly sensation to run through my body as my pelvis grinds perfectly with his. Yes, this kind of dancing is definitely cheating.

He spread a large hand on my hip pulling me closer to his body. I gasp when I feel the tightness of his jeans. He was hard, deliciously hard and I’m instantly wet thinking out it. Thinking about taking him into the bathroom and-

“Excuse me,” I mumble as I escape his grip and rush into the washroom. Guilt washes through me as I press myself up against the cool wall. I have a boyfriend. James. Who I love very very much. So why am I dreaming about fucking another man? I need to leave, right now.

I burst out the door headed towards the exit but I end up pushed back against the wall by my sexy dancing partner. His hard body presses up against me and I inhale his delectable scent. I’m so turned on right now.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s not nice to tease?” He asks me in a low voice that has goosebumps covering my skin. Why does everything about this man have such a bug effect on me?

“I’m sorry,” I whisper although his smile tells me he’s just teasing. “It’s just-I have a boyfriend.”

“Your boyfriend shouldn’t have let you leave the house in that dress,” he murmurs before he covers my mouth with his. My body melts into his as his tongue strokes mine. He’s hard, everywhere and my body responds to that in so many ways.

Heat pools between my legs, my nipples harden against the lace of my bra and my hip tilt upwards to feel him. I moan into the kiss as his hands wind into my hair. I should pull away. I should pull away and get home as fast as I can. But it’s too difficult to think properly with his long, hard, hot body pressed against mine and his mouth taking over my own.

“You taste so good,” he says before before ducking his head to suck on my neck. He bites down and I let out a loan moan. “Let’s get out of here.”

“I shouldn’t be doing this,” I mumble out still in a daze from the kiss. “I can’t I’m sorry.”

“What he doesn’t know can’t hurt him. I won’t tell if you won’t.” He was convincing, oh so convincing. “You wouldn’t be here right now if you were completely happy. You want this, need this, just as much as I do.”

“My place is only a few blocks away,” I mumble out. He grins and takes my head leading me out of the club. All thoughts of James and guilt are left behind.

When we step into my apartment I’m very glad I had left some things back. When I turn to the sexy man standing in my doorway I realize I don’t even know his name. Which makes this even more exciting.

I slide onto my knees in front of him as he kicks off his jeans. His cock springs free and I stroke it, biting my lip at the fulness. I lick the underside of his shaft, starting at the base until I get to the tip. Then I cover the head with my lips and flick my tongue over it. He groans and my confidence builds, shifting back and then taking him deep into my mouth.

He lets out a curse and sweeps up my hair so he can watch his cock disappear in my mouth. I clamp my lips down, increasing pressure and bob up and down his shaft until he’s glistening in sweat.

“I’m going to come, babe,” he warns, but I keep sucking and when he comes in three hard spurts on my tongue I swallow. I push away the guilt of doing this to another man and stand.

He pushes me back to the couch and bunches the dress around my hips as I lay back. I’m already drenched, and foreplay isn’t necessary but after staring at his hot mouth, I can’t help but want it all over me.

He delves into me licking in long strokes that already have me withering. I’ve been hot and ready since our bodies meshed on the dance floor, and I know I won’t last long. Not long at all.

He sucks on my clit as he slides two, long fingers into me. They twist and turn and he tortures me until I crash breathing hard and moaning out in pure ecstasy. I ride out my orgasm on his fingers and when I still he slides them out and slips them into his mouth, sucking them one by one.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen something so hot, so delicious. And I pull myself up connecting our mouths together, wanting more. So much more of this irresistible stranger. He picks me up and carries me upstairs, fulfilling my wishes.

Before I know it, I’m on my stomach and he’s pounding into me from behind. He’s groping my ass and squeezing it in a sensational way. The sheets are twisted in my hands and I’m moaning so loud it’s almost a scream. I bite down on my bottom lip as I come, my pussy sucking the orgasm out of him as well.

He continues to thrust into me, finishing us both off. And as he collapses onto me I know we’re not finished. Not even close.

................................................

James’ POV

I didn’t think I could pull it off. There was no way. So when I finally have Annie under me, naked and satisfied, I grin like the cheshire cat. When she first came to me with this idea I thought it was crazy. We had never role played before and I hadn’t really thought about it. Being with Annie was more than enough.

But tonight, pretending to be someone else, the hotness of a one night stand with a taken woman was more than I thought it would be. It was hot and heavy, completely sexy and mind numbing.

Annie was right, this was exactly what we needed. A little spice, a little excitement and a lot of crazy sex. Since she moved in we hardly saw the outdoors. We stayed inside playing house, and even though it was fun, we were both reaching our limits.

We were becoming a boring married couple and I wanted to break that habit before we did become a married couple. I don’t want our relationship to become boring. I want us to keep that fire between us. And after tonight, I have no doubt that we always will. We can never lose this connection between us.

I know thinking about marriage this soon is crazy, but there’s no doubt in my mind that Annie is the one I’ll be spending the rest of my life with. Now’s not the time though, and I know it will be awhile before we’re both ready to take that step in our relationship.
Annie hums in satisfaction and I kiss her shoulder before rolling off and pulling her into my side. She snuggles into me and places a kiss on my chest. I twirl a piece of her hair around my finger as she lazily traces shapes on my stomach.

“How’d I do, baby?” I ask.

“Mmmm perfect,” she purrs and cuddles tighter into me.

“Are you satisfied?”

“Very.”

“Glad to hear it. I love you, Annie.”

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?