Status: I'm new at this so cut me some slack haha

Awaiting the Weekend

Chapter 3

I woke to a bright light shining through the tour bus window, marking the first official day. The morning was hectic getting everything ready and ordered for our performance later in the day. Revising our schedules over and over so everything went perfect.

Deciding we had done all we could we went to go watch some other bands perform to fill in the time. We had a lot to live up to these bands were amazing, All Time Low smashed it. We traveled back stage to prepare for our first performance.

The nerves were kicking in.

" The crowds so lively, what if they don't like us?" Kerry said biting her lip looking extremely nervous. She had a thing about pointing out flaws or negatives.

"It will be fine Kerry, if they don't like us there losers in my opinion" I smiled trying to clear her nerves.

She just stared blankly at the stage.

Emma on the other hand was having a great time. She thrives of happy, exciting atmospheres. I think i have yet to see a sad Emma.

"Wooo, can you believe this!" she screamed in my ear.

"This is so cool!"

She started running in circles around the room taking everything in.

I laughed and shock my head turning and being greeted with someones chest. Jumping back slightly i look up to be greeted by the cheeky grin of Justin.

"Hey there, just came by to wish you luck, you gonna do great".

"Thanks, but how do you know? We could totally suck, you've never heard us". I replied with a matching grin.

He just laughed and gave me a hug for luck, which i cherished every minute of it, okay maybe seconds but still.

He ran out of the wings towards his band who were going to watch us from the crowd.

*******

"OMG i'm so buzzed" Emma shouted after our performance.

After all of our worries they loved us, and we totally smashed it.

I saw Justin out of the corner of my eye coming towards us, i dropped what i was doing and ran towards him with the biggest grin and wrapped him up in the biggest hug.

"Ahhh that was so cool".

"I know, you did great, the crowd loved you" he replied with an almost proud look.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk or something, you know just the two of us?" He said with a nervous look.

"Yeah, I'd love that" i smiled biting my lip.

*******

We found a near by park, just randomly walking, talking about all sorts. Where we were from, how we grew up, about our family's and how the bands started.

The conversation grew to a halt but it wasn't a awkward silence, it was quite nice.

I felt something brushing my hand. I looked down slightly seeing Justin's hand hesitantly trying to decide whether he could hold mine. I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers through his.
Looking up and smiling at him. He smiled back shyly as he got caught but i gave him a reassuring smile and we carried on hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda short as i don't have a lot of time, but thought i'd get something out :)