Status: I've never done anything like this.

Douteux

Je ne suis pas prĂȘt

We had only been dating two weeks when I managed to mess things up. He asked me if I wanted to meet his parents and I told him that that probably wouldn't happen from a really long time. He didn't exactly get mad at me, but I saw that he was sad at the fact I didn't wanna meet his parents. I guess I didn't want to meet his parents because I guess that meant we were getting serious, and whenever I got serious with a guy things seemed to go wrong.

I stood in his bedroom trying to figure out what to say to him. "Don't be mad that I don't want to meet your parents," I said walking into his living room.

"I'm not mad," I knew he was lying and it started to piss me off.

"Don't say that I know you are."

"I'm sad you don't want to meet my parents."

I took a deep breath and took a moment trying to figure out how to explain to him why I didn't want to parents. "If I meet you parents that means we're getting serious, and I honestly don't think I'm ready for us to be serious."

He looked like he was hurt that I didn't wanna be serious, but he also looked like he understood.

"Okay," he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He didn't say thing else he just held me and kissed me on the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna stop posting and go to sleep now.

I still wonder if anyone is really going to read this.