The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 011:

Chapter Eleven
"What are you going to wear tonight?" Tyler asked as his arms were around my waist and his face was in my neck.

"It's a formal event, right?" I asked and Tyler nodded his head, "Then a dress."

"No shit," he laughed and I smirked towards him, "What kind of dress?"

"A pretty dress," I laughed and then turned around and looked towards him.

"You're unbelievable," he breathed and then pushed his head deeper into the pillow.

Today was the day of the event, and the day I was going to be having lunch with my cousin, Tosha. She was going to be coming to the condo around noon and then we were going to go for lunch and come back here around three. Tyler and Brad were going to pick Brooke and I up around six and then we were going to go to this event. Brooke and I had gone out shopping for dresses and we had hid them in Ashley's room, because the boys would never think to look there.

Right now, Tyler had spent the night and we were cuddling in my bed. I knew it was early in the morning, and Tyler was up because he had practice around eleven. I looked over towards the clock and saw that it was just after seven, we had plenty of time.

"So today's the day that you meet up with your cousin," Tyler laughed as I groaned and hid my face into his chest, "So when do I get to meet her?"

"Never!" I said and looked up towards him, "You're never going to meet Tosha."

"Why?"

"Because, I don't want her digging her claws into you," I said as I sat up and leaned against the wall, that my bed was pushed up against.

"Emily, come on, I'm not interested in her," Tyler said as he sat up and knelt in front of me.

"That's what they all say."

"Em, look at me," he said and I looked towards the bed, "Em, come on," I looked up towards him and he pressed his lips against mine and cupped my face. I hooked onto his arms and let mine dangle as Tyler pulled away and kissed my forehead, "I'm not interested in anyone other than you."

"You won't be saying that when you meet her, which will hopefully be never," I breathed and he sat down next to me and pulled my onto his lap.

"I'd like to meet her, I want to show you that no one compares to you," Tyler said and I smirked and kissed his cheek, "You say she's pretty?"

"Sure."

"Well if she's pretty, then you're beautiful- No gorgeous- Drop dead sexy!" Tyler said as he grabbed my face and stared at me.

"Dead?"

"Yeah, I'm a zombie right now, no heart beat!" he said and I laughed.

"Boy you sure know how to make a girl feel all warm and fuzzy inside, Tyler Seguin," I laughed and Tyler snorted and then pressed his lips against mine and pulled me close to him.

He had pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I could feel his hands under my shirt and I arched my back and groaned as he kissed my neck. Tyler had just brought his lips back up to mine when my cell phone went off and we both groaned.

I grabbed the phone off of the windowsill and saw that it was Tosha calling me, "Speak of the devil."

"It's her?"

"Yeah, be quiet when I'm talking to her," I said and Tyler smirked, "I'm serious Tyler."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he said as he laid next to me and I still felt his arm along my stomach.

"Hey Tosha," I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey Emily! I'm so excited to see you!" she squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm excited to see you too," I said and then looked over towards Tyler to see that he was smirking towards me and then moving himself over me. I looked at him strangely, not knowing what he was up to, "Where are you at now?"

"I'm about two hours away from Boston, I had to stop at a hotel last night, that's a long drive," she laughed.

"Where are you coming from?" I asked and then shook my head towards Tyler, because I saw him smirking towards me and pulling up my shirt. I slapped his hand and mouthed 'no' to him, but he just smirked and I bit back a moan when I felt his hands rubbing my sides.

"From Pittsburgh, I stayed with Matt for a few days, damn that Tyler Kennedy gets cuter every time I see him!" she squealed and I sighed.

"You know-" I gasped as Tyler pulled down my shorts and kissed the inside of my thighs.

"What? Emily?!" Tosha yelled into the phone and I smacked Tyler's head and he laughed a little.

"Stop it!" I growled as I pulled the phone away from my face.

"Oh come on," he whined and I tried to glare at him, but he just pressed his lips against mine.

"Emily?!" Tosha called.

"Yeah, sorry, stubbed my toe," I lied.

"Ouch, that sucks," she said and I sighed, "So what were you going to say?"

"Oh, um, I think Amy's got a thing for Kennedy, so don't do anything with him," I ordered and then heard her sigh.

"Damn, and he's really cute too," she whined and I shook my head and watched as Tyler crawled up my body and started to kiss my neck.

"Ty," I breathed and I tried to pull him away with the hand that I wasn't holding the phone with, but he pinned it down and chuckled against my neck.

"What?" Emily asked and I glared towards him.

"What?" I asked trying to make it seem like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You said Ty!"

"No I didn't," I argued and she laughed.

"Do you have someone over there, Emily?!"

"No!" I yelled but then gasped when Tyler bit down on my neck a little and I dropped the phone, "Come on, Tyler."

"Nope," he muttered and as he looked at me and pressed his lips against mine and picked up my phone and was about to put it to his mouth, but I grabbed it.

"...I totally heard someone else with you, Emily Niskanen!" Tosha teased and I sighed.

"I'll see you at-TYLER!!!" I yelled because he had bit down on my thighs, "Stop it!"

"I knew you had someone with you!" Tosha laughed and I groaned.

Tyler climbed up and wrapped his arm around my back and then pressed his lips against mine and I felt him grab my phone. He pulled away and I placed the phone to his ear, "Hi, Emily can't talk right now, but she'll call you back later, bye."

"You jerk!" I smirked as he hung up my phone and then threw it down onto my bed and pressed his lips onto mine.

Tyler rolled over and I was laying on top of him and I tried to pin his arms down next to him, but that didn't work.

Tyler was laughing as I tried to use all of my strength into keeping his hands down, "Come on! There's got to be more in you than that!"

"Shut up!" I laughed as Tyler was showing off his muscles and pushing me back. Tyler started to push up his legs and I balanced myself on them, "Oh my god, put me down."

"Nope," he smirked and the dropped his legs and I fell down onto his chest.

We were laughing and he had his arms wrapped around my waist as I cuddled up next to him, "When are you leaving for practice?"

"In a few hours," he muttered and I sighed against his chest, "So did you figure out what you're going to do with school?"

"Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you," I said as I climbed back on top of him and straddled his waist. I smirked as I grabbed his hands and pushed up against them, "I start at my new school Monday."

"Wow, so fast."

"Yeah, I explained to my professors that I wasn't getting anywhere with the students and I tried everything, and my one professor ended up coming with me yesterday and as we left the class I was approved to a new school, because he saw that I couldn't get anywhere with those monsters."

"Awesome, do you know which school?"

"Eliot School, on Charter Street," I explained and then watched as his face lit up.

"That's right around the corner from the Garden!" he smiled and I laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's like a half a mile away!" he laughed as I almost fell off of him, "Field Trip!"

"No, no field trip," I laughed and he pouted.

"They should totally go on a field trip," he whined and I smirked.

"You're such a child!"