The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 012:

Chapter Twelve
"I knew it!" Tosha yelled as she walked into the condo and saw Tyler sitting on the counter eating a bowl of cereal, "Geno was saying that you were talking to Seguin and then when I heard you on the phone- You're totally with him!"

"Tosha, calm down, it's early! You're seriously early!" I muttered as I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes and walking over towards the fridge.

"Oh my god, does Matt know?"

"No, not yet at least," I said and then looked towards her, "And I'd like to be the one to tell him, so keep your fat mouth shut."

"Yikes, you woke up on the wrong side of bed," she laughed as she walked into the condo and over towards Tyler, jumping up onto the counter and sitting next to him.

'...So much for, you're not going to meet her at all...' I thought as I grabbed the apple juice out of the fridge and poured myself a glass. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost ten in the morning, '...He needs to get going for practice...'

"I can't believe you're dating Emily!" Tosha squealed and I turned over towards her and shook my head.

"What the hell is that noise- Oh, it's just the slut!" Ashley muttered as she walked down the hallway, "I thought you were suppose to be here at noon?"

"Nice to see you too Ashley," Tosha muttered as she glared towards Ashley.

"Em! I thought you were suppose to hide the boys!" Amy yelled as she appeared into the living room and I sighed.

"Boys? Who else is here?" Tosha asked and I shook my head.

"Ty, go wake your boy up, you need to head out for practice," I said and he nodded his head and hopped down from the counter, kissing my cheek and then walking out of the kitchen.

"Another hockey player?!" Tosha squealed and I groaned.

"Yes, now shut up!" Ashley growled and I sighed.

"Why don't you wait here and I'll go and get dressed, we'll head out a little early," I said as I placed my cup in the sink and then walked into the living room and saw the look at Ashley gave me and I nodded my head.

I walked into the hallway and saw that Tyler was leaning in Brooke's doorway. I placed my hand on his back and he looked back towards me and then moved further into the room so that I could come in too.

"Brad just told me that today's an optional practice, and that if people go in, it's only to lift," Tyler said as I walked into the room and sat on Brooke's dresser.

"So are you going in?" I asked and he shook his head, "Then you need to hide out here for a little bit, I'm trying to get her out so she doesn't have to see Brad."

"Slut's here?" Brooke asked as she sat up in her bed and I nodded my had, "Great."

The lights were off and Brad and Brooke were still in bed. Brad had his arm around Brooke's waist and her back pressed into his chest. I sighed and then hopped off and walked towards the door, "I'm going to go and change, I'll text you guys when it's safe."

"Where should I hide?" Tyler asked and as I walked passed him, I grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards my bedroom.

"In here," I said and he nodded his head, "At least until we're gone."

"All right," he said as he jumped onto my bed and then laid his head on the pillow. I walked over towards my closet and grabbed some clothes and placed them on the floor next to me, "What are you wearing?"

"Just a jean and t-shirt," I said and he nodded his head, "Turn around."

"Fine," he breathed and I saw his head turn to the other side.

I quickly changed into my jeans and placed my Bruins t-shirt, with Tyler's number on the back, on and then walked over towards the bed and climbed onto his back.

"Em, if you're gunna ride me, you gotta let me turn around," he laughed and I scoffed and leaned down next to his face and kissed his cheek, "You leaving?"

"Yeah, I might as well save you and Brad," I said as I sighed and climbed off of him, only to feel his arm around my waist and he pulled me back and stuffed me under his body, "Come on, I need to go, Tyler."

"No, you're not allowed to leave," he whined and I laughed as he kissed my neck. I laid on my back and he towered over me, smiling down towards me, "Nice shirt."

"Thought you might like," I said and then turned onto my side to see that his number and last name was on the back.

"Really nice shirt," he said and then I laid back onto my back and he pressed his lips against mine.

"Come on Em- Oh sorry!"

Tyler and I broke apart to see Tosha in the doorway. I sighed and then looked over towards Tyler and he smirked and then kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you later," I said and he nodded his head, "Go to practice!"

"But I don't wanna!" he whined and I smirked and waved to him and watched as he sprawled out on my bed.

"Then go get Marshall and take him to the park, the poor guy hasn't seen you in like two days!"

"I saw him yesterday!"

"Then why don't you start bringing him when you come over?" I laughed and he smirked.

"Because I didn't know if you would let me, plus you've got that cat," he said and I shrugged.

"If Yingling does anything, kick 'em!" I laughed and Tyler shook his head.

"I heard that!" Ashley yelled from the living room and I laughed, "You leave my Yingling alone! Ya jerks!"

"I'll see ya, Ty."

"Have fun," he smirked and I rolled my eyes, "Nice meeting you Tosha."

"Same!" she squealed and I rolled my eyes and shut my door, "Damn Em, he's so hot."

"Yeah," I said and then started to walk down the hallway and saw Brooke's door open and Brad was walking out in his boxers. I pushed him back in and pulled Tosha along, luckily, and I don't understand how, but she didn't see him.

-Ashley-
"God, I hate that girl!" I growled as I shook my head and pet Yingling, who was sitting on my lap.

"I don't know how Em deals with her, I would have knocked her out by now," Amy said and I nodded my head.

"Is it safe?" I heard and looked towards the hallway to see Tyler poking his head out.

"Yeah, come on out, tell Brad too," I said and he nodded his head.

"So what are we going to do today?" Amy asked and I looked back towards her.

"You wanna go to a movie tonight? I mean, I have some homework that I wanna get done, and then Emily wants me to do her hair for tonight, but we can go see something," I said and she nodded her head.

Brooke and Emily were going to the hockey event tonight and Amy and I were going to be left alone. I looked over towards Amy to see that she was playing on her phone and then she looked over towards me.

"I don't really feel like going out, we can have a Psych marathon and order Chinese," she said and I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm good with that. Forget homework, go get the first season now!" I laughed and she smiled and nodded her head and then got up and walked to her room.

"So what's the deal with that girl?" Brad asked as he walked into the room and as he walked over towards me, Yingling hissed at him, "Mean ass cat!"

"Leave him alone," I laughed and then petted his head, "Tosha's a slut, pretty sure she's got some diseases in her too. I feel bad for Emily, because of who her brother is, she automatically thinks that she knows every hockey player in the league and sucks up to her to get to know them and then sleep with them."

"Oh, um-"

"I don't know what's going on between you and Brooke, but if you hurt her, I'll rip your fucking dick off!" I growled and he nodded his head, "And then I'll sick Yingling on you!"

"Yeah, uh thanks, but no," he said and I scoffed and then saw Tyler walk in.

"That goes for you too, buddy!" I growled and he looked at me confused.

"Uh, what?!"

"Just say yes!" I said and he shook his head.

"No, I've done that before, gotten myself into trouble," he said and I heard Brad stand up from behind me.

"We'll see you guys later, gunna head to practice," Brad said and then started to push Tyler along, until they were out of the condo.