The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 013:

Chapter Thirteen
-Emily-
‘…Oh my god, kill me now…’ I thought as I listened to Tosha talk and talk and talk and talk and then talk some more.

“So Em, do you think you can?” she asked and then looked at me and I sat up straight.

“What?”

“Do you think you can introduce me to the Bruins?” she asked with a smile on her face and I sighed.

“Tosha, most of them are married or have girlfriends,” I said and then watched as she made an unamused face.

“Eck, don’t they understand the meaning of nonattached freedom,” she whined and I scoffed.

“You do realize that I’m dating a Boston Bruin, right?” I asked and she snapped her head over towards me and put her fake smile on, only making me want to gag.

“Right, right, oh my god, he is mad gorgeous, how did you managed to snag him?”

‘…Ouch…’ I thought as she stared at me intensely, making me feel very uncomfortable, “We just met and he wouldn’t leave me alone, kept asking me to go on a date with him, and then I finally agreed.”

“Cute!” she cooed and I nodded my head and then looked at my watch to see that it was almost two thirty.

“We better get back, I have an event to get ready for tonight,” I said and then grabbed my purse next to me and grabbed my wallet.

“Oh really, what kind of event?”

“Some kind of ball for the Bruins,” I said while not even thinking and then mentally cursed, because I already said too much.

“Oh, that sounds like so much fun! How did you get invited?!”

‘…Bitch!...’ I sighed and then placed the money for my meal on the table and then looked at her, “Tyler asked me.”

“Oh that sounds like so much fun!” she smiled brightly and I rolled my eyes and then saw that my phone was going off and saw that Ashley was calling me.

“Hello?”

“This is your two thirty emergency phone call!” she said and I bit my tongue to hold back a smile.

‘…I love my friends…’ I thought as I looked up and saw that Tosha was looking into her purse, “All right, I didn’t realize what time it was, I’ll be home as soon as I can. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to keep you waiting!”

“Good, my job is finished,” Ashley said and I heard Amy and Brooke laughing in the background, “Love you!”

“Love you too, stop yelling at me! I’m sorry; I’m on my way home!” I said, trying to sound irritated to get my actress side up.

“You need to get home?”

“Yeah,” I said as I stood up and waited for her to come.

We walked over towards the counter and paid for our meal and then walked out of the little diner and walked over towards me car.

“So how’s that teacher gig going?” she asked as she got into the passenger seat.

“It’s good, I’m actually student teaching my own class,” I said not giving her all of the details, because somehow she’ll bring it back to me and make me feel horrible about myself.

“God, I don’t know how you do it, I hate kids.”

‘…I’m surprised you don’t have any running around with how much you sleep with people…’
“I never want them.”

‘…Good, I don’t need another you roaming the Earth…’ I thought as I started the car and pulled out of the parking spot.

“You’re quiet,” she said as I pulled to a red light and then looked towards her, “What are you thinking about?”

“Just the event tonight,” I said and then rubbed my face and looked at my phone to see that Tyler had texted me. I opened it and smiled, [ = ) Almost over <3 ]

“What is it even for?” she asked as I heard someone honk behind me and saw that the light was green.

“Crap,” I muttered and tapped the gas a little, “Um, I’m not really sure, something about a charity I think.”

“Oh,” was all she said and I really wanted her to shut up.

When I finally pulled into my parking lot and drove up to my assigned parking spot, she had finally shut up and I was getting a headache. I parked the car and watched as she walked to the end of my car and I smiled towards her.

“Well it was nice seeing you again, Tosha.”

“Yeah same! Have fun at your event tonight!” she said and I smiled and nodded my head, wanting nothing more than for her to go away.

“Thanks, text me when you get back to your hotel,” I said and she nodded her head and started to walk over towards her car.

I walked into the building and towards the elevators, sticking my key in the wall and turning it for the elevator to come down. Once the door opened I walked into the elevator and then hit the elevator to my floor.

“You’re home!” I heard as soon as I walked into the condo and smiled when I saw my three best friends running over towards me.

“No blood, she didn’t kill her!” Brooke yelled and I laughed.

“I love you guys!”

“Can you hear me now?” Ashley asked and I looked at her confused, “I know the slut can talk loud.”

“Oh, no I managed to keep her somewhat quiet.”

“Well, go take a shower and I’ll do your hair, have you figured out how you want it?” Ashley asked and I shook my head, “Oh, well, you’re no help,” she laughed and I smirked, “I’ll play with it a little. Come ‘ere Amy, I’ll practice on you!”

“Yes! I love when she plays with my hair!” Amy said and I laughed and then walked into the hallway and into Ashley’s room to grab my dress hanging on the back of her door.

I walked into my room and then laid my dress in its plastic bag on my bed and then grabbed my shorts and a tank top. I walked into the bathroom and took a nice relaxing shower, washing my hair and body.

Once I finished in the bathroom, I placed my strapless nude bra on and threw some matching underwear on and then placed my shorts and tank top on. I grabbed my brush and hair accessory box, and then walked into the living room to see that Ashley had done this really cool braid thing that started in front of her hair and worked its way around her head.

“You ready?” Ashley asked and I nodded my head.

Ashley’s mom was a hairdresser back in DC, so I had no problem asking her to be the person to do my hair, because her mom basically taught her everything.

I sat on the ground in front of Ashley and she grabbed my brush and started to brush it. I smirked, because I’ve always like when people play with my hair.

“Hey now! Don’t fall asleep on me, Em!” Ashley laughed and I smirked and shook my head.

-Tyler-
I changed into my tux and then was putting my watch on, when my phone went off. I saw that it was a text from Emily. I smiled and then grabbed the phone and saw that after two hours, Ashley had finished with her hair.

‘…Guess she wasn’t happy with the first three designs she did…’ I thought as I smirked and walked into the living room to see that Marshall was sitting on the couch, “Hey buddy!”

My front door opened and I looked to see that Brad had opened the door with his key, and that Dougie, the new rookie, was behind him. They were both were wearing a tux and I looked over towards Brad and smirked as he walked over towards me and bumped his shoulder into mine.

“When are we picking up the girls?” he asked and I looked at my watch.

“We’ll leave in a little, you know girls, they take forever to get ready,” I laughed and he nodded his head.

“So both of you have girlfriends?” Dougie asked and I smirked.

“I have a girlfriend, I don’t know what you and Brooke are,” I laughed and Brad shrugged his shoulders.

“Eh, she’s an awesome bed buddy, but I’m not looking for a relationship,” he said and I sighed.

“You’re an ass,” Dougie stated and I laughed.

“Whoa! Rookie gettin’ cocky!”

Image
BROMANCE!!! lolz