The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 014:

Chapter Fourteen
“Whoa,” was all I managed to get out as Emily walked into the living room all dressed up. I gulped when I saw her, not knowing if I was going to make it through tonight, hell; I didn’t even know if I was going to make it out of this condo.

Image

Brad elbowed me in the side when Emily walked up to me and smirked. I opened my mouth to try and get some words out, but nothing was coming out. She laughed a little and then kissed my cheek.

“Speechless, huh?” she asked and I nodded my head, “I was hoping to get that reaction.”

“You look amazing,” I breathed as I placed my hands on her waist and pressed my lips onto hers.

“Thank you,” she said and I smiled brightly towards her.

“All right, let’s get going before these two decide that they’re going to skip the event tonight!” Brad said as he grabbed my shoulder and shook me a little.

Emily laughed and then said bye to her two friends and I looked over towards Dougie to see that he was staring at the cat that was sitting on the counter and staring right back at him. He held out his hand to pet the cat and we seemed to all be watching him, waiting for the cat to hiss at him.

“I wouldn’t do that Dougie, that like shithead is a mean sucker,” Brad said and Ashley slapped him upside the head.

“Leave him alone!”

“He’s not that bad,” Dougie said and we looked to see that he was gliding his hand along the cat’s back.

“Must be because he’s a ginger, they apparently have no souls, just like the cat,” Amy said and I cracked up laughing and then patted Dougie’s back.

“Come on man, we gotta head out,” I said and Dougie nodded his head waved bye to Ashley and Amy.

We left the condo and walked towards the elevator and I saw that Brad had his arm around Brooke’s shoulder and was smiling towards her.

‘…He might not say it, but he likes her. He wouldn’t still be with her if he didn’t…’ I thought as I smiled and looked down at Emily and laced my fingers with hers. I looked down to see that she had heels on and then laughed a little.

“What?”

“You’re wearing heels, and still shorter than me,” I teased and she scoffed and slapped my shoulder.

“I’m at least at your nose now, without heels, I’m lower than your chin,” she said and I smirked and we walked out into the parking lot.

We all got into Brad’s SUV and Dougie climbed all the way in the back because I didn’t want the girls to ruin their dresses.

-Emily-
We got to this beautiful building in the center of Boston and then saw that there was valet parking. We all got out of the car and I held my coat tight because it was a little cold out and walked around the car, where Tyler was waiting for me. I smiled towards him and took his hand when he held it out.

‘…He looks amazing tonight…’ I thought as I felt his fingers lace with mine again, and he pulled my close as we walked up the stairs and into the building.

There was an older man who checked our jackets and then Tyler and I walked around the room and went to find our seats.

“Does Dougie not have a date?” I asked Tyler as he sat me in my chair and then shook his head.

“He’s girlfriend is meeting us here, she had to work until six and should be here in like a half hour or so,” he said and I nodded my head.

“Oh ok, I would have felt bad if he didn’t have one,” I said and Tyler shook his head and then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

“You want a drink?”

“Uh, sure,” I said and he smiled and nodded his head, “Surprise me.”

“All right,” he laughed and then got up and walked away just as Brad and Brooke had walked over and took their seats next to me.

“Where’d Ty go?”

“Alcohol,” I answered and Brad smirked and nodded his head.

“Definitely needed at things like this.”

“Figured you would be the one to say that,” I heard and then turned around to be face to face with Milan Lucic.

“Looch, hey man, didn’t think you’d be here this early!” Brad said as he stood up and shook hands with the man, “Hello Brittany.”

“Hi Brad,” the woman on Milan’s arm said and I looked over towards Brooke who shrugged her shoulders.

“Hello Emily,” I heard and looked up to see that Milan was looking down at me, “Tyler didn’t tell me you would be here tonight.”

“Uh, yeah, he invited me on Wednesday,” I said, not really knowing what else to say, ‘…There’s that look again, like he’s up to something…’

“Well I’m glad you came,” he said and then looked at Brooke and started to ask Brad about her.

“A drink for you,” I heard and turned my head and smiled when Tyler handed me a beer.

“Thanks,” I smiled and then took the glass and took a big gulp.

“Whoa, slow down,” he laughed and then smiled towards me, “Are ya nervous or something?”

“A little,” I laughed as I put my drink down and smiled towards him.

“Do you mind if I show you off?” he asked and I smiled and shook my head, “Great, ready?”

I took one more gulp of my beer, hearing Tyler laugh again, and then took his hand and waved bye to Brooke. We walked around the place and he introduced me to his teammates, and some of them, I don’t know, I just couldn’t help but have that gut feeling that something was off about them when they looked at me.

When Tyler introduced me to his Captain, I felt his grip around my waist tighten a little and Zdeno Chara had kissed my hand as he smiled creepily towards me.

‘…Definitely something off about these boys…’

After I had officially met the team and their dates, Tyler and I walked back towards our table and saw that Brad was walking around with Brooke.

“See that wasn’t so bad,” Tyler said and I laughed and finished off my beer, “Or not.”

“Shut up!” I laughed and then placed my hand on his knee.

“You do look breath taking tonight,” he said and I blushed.

“Right, the whole zombie thing,” I teased and Tyler laughed and nodded his head, remembering what he had said to me as we laid in bed this morning, “You know, you don’t look so bad yourself.”

“I’m always looking sharp,” he said and I laughed and shook my head.

“Right, keep telling yourself that,” I teased and Tyler smirked and then kissed my cheek.

-Tyler-
Finally! The event was over and we could leave. Brad got the car, but Dougie decided that he was going to drive because he was the soberest one there. His girlfriend, Danielle, had finally showed up, but she was in a different car. She was going to follow us over towards Brad’s place and then drop him and Brooke off, then Danielle was going to take Emily and I back to my place.

“Thanks for the ride!” Emily said as she waved bye to Dougie and Danielle and then smiled towards me, “I’m cold.”

“Well, what are you standing out here for?” I laughed and then grabbed her hand and walked into the building and over towards the elevators.

I put my key into the slot and then hit number thirty two on the panel. Emily wrapped her arms around my chest and reached up to kiss my cheek.

“Thanks for a nice night.”

“Eh, that was boring, this is the after party,” I laughed and she smiled and then backed up and leaned against the wall.

I smiled towards her and then walked in front of her and pressed my lips against hers, moving my hand to the back of her neck, and feeling her soft hair in-between my fingers. Emily’s hands were on my chest and I could hear heard moan against my touch.

The door dinged and I pulled away to see that we were on my floor. I laughed, because that had gone by fast, and we walked over towards the door and I unlocked it, hearing Marshall whining on the other side.

I opened the door and Marshall jumped up, but I pushed him back down, because I didn’t want him to ruin our outfits, “In a minute buddy, let us change.”

“Do I still have clothes here?” Emily asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

“You know you could always wear mine.”

“I know,” she said and then slipped her heels off and then breathed a sigh of relief.

I laughed towards her and watched as she walked up the stairs and down the hallway towards my room. I followed after her, after I put Marshall outside, and walked into my room to see that she dug through my drawers and found a pair of shorts and a bruin’s shirt.

“Will you unzip me?” she asked and I nodded my head and walked over towards her.

I glided my hands across her shoulders and then moved her hair out of the way so that I could get to the zipper. I couldn’t help myself, I was very good all night about keeping my hands to myself, but now, where it was just the two of us, I couldn’t do it any longer.

As the zipper lowered, so did my lips along her back. When the zipper could go no further, I stood back up and slid it off her body, letting it fall to the floor. She turned around and I smirked when I saw her in her tiny bra, one that did the job, but was not seen under her low cut dress, and underwear. I placed my hands on her hips and pressed my lips against hers, pulling her into me deeply. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked over towards the bed and laid her down, standing up straight and taking my jacket and bow tie off.

“Let’s go in the hot tub,” Emily said and I smirked towards her and nodded my head.

‘…This should be interesting…’