The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 015:

Chapter Fifteen
She was teasing me, testing to see how far I would let her go before I took control of her. I just stood there as she unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my neck ever so gently. Every time I wanted to make her move faster, just wanting to tear this shirt off of me, she would swat my hand away and then bite down on my shoulder.

The shirt was off and then I tore the undershirt over my head and grabbed the back of her neck and pressed my lips against hers. Emily pulled away and then walked back towards the bed and I watched as she stuck her hands inside of her nylons and slid them down her long legs. I gulped, wanting nothing more than to have my way with her right now.

Emily dropped the nylons to the ground and then walked over towards me and pressed her lips against mine and then pulled away, “Coming?” she asked as she walked passed me and over towards the bedroom door.

I smirked and then kicked my shoes off and threw my pants off and ran after her, hopping on my feet to get my socks off.

“What’s gotten into you?” I laughed as I ran down the stairs and saw her walking over towards the door and letting Marshall in.

“Nothing much,” she smirked and then walked outside.

I walked after her, closing the door behind me and heading over towards the hot tub, uncovering it and looking at Emily to see that she walked over towards me and pressed her lips against mine again.

‘…Definitely testing me…’ I thought as I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up, setting her on the side of the hot tub, and stepping in-between her legs.

Emily snapped at my boxers and I looked at her to see that she was smirking towards me. I glided my hands down to her butt and grabbed her tightly. She laughed and then turned her body around and slid her legs into the water and stepped in. I laughed as I stepped in and pulled her close to me as I sat down and she fell onto my lap.

-Emily-
I don’t know what was going on with me, but my hormones were all over the place. I didn’t know if it was the alcohol, or the fact that Tyler looked really good tonight, but I just wanted him. I couldn’t wait to get back to his apartment and have him take my dress off. I was a little impressed though when he didn’t have his way with me right there, when my dress hit the floor.

She here I am, trying sitting in the hot tub, sitting on his lap, my chest pressed against his face, my bra long gone, and him attacking my breast. It felt so good, I couldn’t ask him to stop, and I could tell by the hardness against my thigh, he didn’t want to either.

My arms were around his head and my head laid on top of his. I was breathing heavily and having a hard time keeping my eyes opened.

“I wanna get out,” I breathed into Tyler’s ear and I hopped off of his lap and pulled him out with me.

I didn’t even let him clothes the top of the hot tub, I pulled him into the house and pressed my lips against his and he grabbed my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me up the stairs and back into his bedroom. Tyler placed me on the ground and walked into his bathroom to grab some towels. I wiped my face and the water off of my body, my nipples hardened and bare, my bra probably still laid outside next to the tub, where he threw it.

Tyler charged over towards me, threw his towel on the bed and pinned me down. I groaned as he grabbed one of my breasts in one of his giant hands and then took the other in his mouth. I felt his free hand glide down my body, sending shivers up my spin, and I felt him rip off my underwear and stick a finger in me.

I gasped and arched my back as I felt Tyler inside of me, something I’ve wanted to feel for a while, even though, I won’t give him the pleasure of knowing that.

-Tyler-
“Are you going to be my naughty teacher?” I teased and she blushed, but there was a smirk on her face and her easy were closed shut and her nails were dug into my shoulders.

“Tyler,” she breathed as I kissed her neck and took my finger from out of her, “Stop playing.”

“Not fair, is it?” I whispered into her ear and then felt her hand grab my boxers and try to pull them down, but I grabbed her wrist and wouldn’t give her the pleasure of it, “Are you sure, Em?”

“Yes,” she breathed and the picked her head up and looked at me. I felt her hand on my cheek and she pressed her lips against mine. I was being dead serious, I really liked her, I didn’t want to lose her, and even though I might suffer, I was going to wait, but hey, I wasn’t going to complain if she didn’t want to. She pulled away and smiled towards me, “Yes.”

“All right,” I said and then wrapped my arms around her back and picked her up more, feeling her legs wrap around my waist.

I laid her on the bed and my hand rubbed up and down her thighs as I kissed her neck and pressed my boxer covered hard on, against her and heard her groan. Emily’s hips bucked against me and I chuckled against her neck and placed her legs down and slid out of my boxers. I climbed over her and reached into the nightstand next to my bed for the box of condoms that have been sitting in there for about a week or too, hoping to be opened for this exact moment. I stuck the condom on, and heard Emily growl impatiently. I laughed and then up and pressed my lips onto her and then pulled back down to her legs and placed my hands on her knees, moving her legs apart.

“Ready?” I asked and she nodded her.

I smirked and then placed my tip in, she was definitely ready. I slowly pushed myself in and saw the pain look on her face, I could tell she wasn’t a virgin, but it must have been a while. She panted for me not to stop, so I obeyed the lady, I didn’t stop. When Emily told me to go fast, I went faster. I wanted her to enjoy this, just as much as I was.

-Ashley-
“Guess they’re not coming home tonight,” Amy said and I looked at the clock above the TV to see that it was after midnight.

“Guess not,” I said and then looked at my phone, nothing, “I wonder if Em didn’t come back, because her and Tyler were goin’ to be humpin’ each other’s brains out tonight,” I laughed and Amy nodded her head.

“You could see the sexual tension there,” Amy laughed and I nodded my head.

“Well, we managed to get through almost three seasons of Psych, but I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow, and I’m gunna head to bed.”

“All right, I finished my homework this morning,” Amy said and I scoffed.

“That’s right, you’re the only morning person in this house,” I smirked and Amy shook her head.

“Just because I like to wake up early doesn’t give you the right to tease me about it,” Amy smirked and I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“We live together, there’s the right, right there, right?” I teased and Amy shook her head and then flipped me off, “Oooo, getting’ feisty! Momma likey!”

“You’re such a dork,” Amy laughed as I blew a kiss her way and then walked towards the hallway.

-Emily-
I was breathing heavily against his chest. I placed my hands on the bed and pushed myself up and straddled his hips. Tyler brought his arms up and rubbed his face and tried to catch his breath.

“God damn Em,” he laughed and I smirked and then leaned back down, wrapped my arms around his chest and laid my head in the crock of his neck, “Wow, I’m still trying to breath.”

“You’re welcome,” I laughed and then kissed his neck and pulled the sheets around my body, sliding off his and snuggling into his side.

“Damn, I’m surprised the bed’s not broken,” Tyler said as he sat up and looked around.

I laughed a little and felt his arm wrap around my shoulder and I laid my hand on his arm and placed my hand on his chest.

“How long has it been for you?” I asked as I moved onto my stomach, wrapped the sheet around my chest and leaned on my arms.

“Since I’ve had sex?” he asked as he looked at me and I felt his finger rubbing my arm, “Uh, I’d say a like a few months. I stopped looking for anyone after that first day I saw you in the club.”

I laughed and shook my head, “Cocky little jerk.”

“Hey, you like that cocky little jerk,” Tyler teased and I smirked and nodded my head and then felt his hand under my chin and he pressed his lips against mine, “What about you? It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

I sighed and nodded my head, “Figured you would pick up on that.”

“So how long?”

“Well let’s see,” I exhaled and scratched my forehead, “I’m twenty one now, and it happened when I was eighteen, so about three years,” I said and he looked at me shocked.

“Three years?” he asked as he sat up in the bed and leaned against the headboards.

“Yup.”

“With who? That was your first time? So wait- I’m your second?!”

“What’s that suppose to mean-“

“No, no, no, not like that! What I meant is like- You’re gorgeous, I just thought-“

“You thought that there were more than two,” I finished and he nodded his head, “Well sorry to disappoint you, Tyler, I’m not as experienced as you.”

“No! Come on, Em, that’s not what I meant!” he said as I grabbed the sheets and started to sit up, “Stop it! Please, that’s not what I meant.”

“I’m not a puck bunny Tyler! I could give a shit about your NHL status, don’t you understand that?! So if this,” I said motioning between our bodies, “is just some sick way on getting back at my brother for god knows what, just do me the favor now and let me walk away.”

“It’s not about that, Emily!” Tyler said as he got up and slipped his boxers on, “It’s not about that at all! I like you! I like you a lot!”

“I like you too Tyler, I just don’t want to get hurt again. I’ve already been through this before, and I don’t want it to happen again.”

“You never told me fully what happened,” he said and sighed.

“Kyle Clifford and my brother got into a fight on the ice and my brother embarrassed him, well he wanted to get back at my brother, and the only way that he found out that he could hurt my brother was to hurt me,” I said and then walked over towards the bed and Tyler sat down next to him, “He took me on a few dates, whispered sweet nothings into my ear, and me being fresh out of high school, I was having the time of my life, not thinking about anything,” I rubbed my face and shook my head, “He brought me back to his hotel when he played against my brother again, and after the game we had sex, the next morning I’m being woken up by the maid telling me that it was past check out time, and all the players were gone,” I sighed and then felt Tyler’s hand on my back, “So yeah, my first time was with a real asshole who just used me. That’s why I didn’t want to date hockey players; I didn’t want that happening to me again.”

“Well I can promise you, Em, I’m not going to do that to you,” Tyler said and I looked up towards him and he pressed his lips against mine, “Is this the Clifford on the Kings?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Look forward to playing him in the playoffs then.”